New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 96107)

Pinball in Gattlinburg/ Pigeon Forge Area....

By Geremy13

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jwinn1812
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Wild Boar Saloon.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Pinball in Gattlinburg/ Pigeon Forge Area....

Just Asking....... Taking the family there next week. They have an Affinity for pinball and I want this vacation to be as enjoyable as it can be.

Can anyone offer any advice, arcade locations or local pinsiders that would welcome us....

Preferably I would love to send the family off to the arcade with a few bucks,,, and hang out with the local pinsider with a few refreshments... but, the arcade would be cool too!

#2 6 years ago

I searched and searched only found one at the putt putt barn at the outlets in pigeon forge. RBION
    Rumor has it the christmas hotel in pigeon forge has two pins.
    I stopped at about 4 "arcades" but never found any there.

#3 6 years ago

There is one restaurant on the strip about 2 doors down from Calhouns that says 'pinball' on their windows. Starch 'gatlinburg' on Pinside and you should get a few more results as I remember someone else was asking recently.

Edit: Well, maybe not. I just searched and couldn't find the recent posts. I was there 3 weeks ago just for 1 night and saw the RBION at the mini golf at the outlet mall, but didn't go looking for more.

#4 6 years ago

Very good ironman in gatlinburg in Arcadia below space needle, it is in back near restrooms. Tanger outlet in pf where putt putt course had a crappy Ripley's in it did not work at all . Those are the only ones I played a few months ago

#5 6 years ago

Yes the place 2 doors down from Calhoun's had a Tron, POTC, and a Rolling Stones last summer and they were up stairs all the way in the back by the dart boards. If I can find the name of the place I will edit this post.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Yes the place 2 doors down from Calhoun's had a Tron, POTC, and a Rolling Stones up stairs all the way in the back by the dart boards. If I can find the name of the place I will edit this post.

Edit: I just looked it up on Google Street view, Wild Boar Saloon.

Wild Boar Saloon.JPG
    #7 6 years ago

Thank you so much fellow pinsiders...

This is really great. The wife will actually look for places that she can buy Jewelry (junk), that she just can't find anywhere other than on our vacation.

And now, I have my own destination.

Thanks

#8 6 years ago

There were four pins in Ober Gatlinburg when they had an arcade down by the ice rink. No clue if it's still there or not. I think they may have restructured the place.

I played the Iron Man mentioned above fairly recently. It was in good shape. The RBION at the barn was bad two years ago. One of the arcades in Pigeon Forge with the go kart track had a Junkyard, but unfortunately I don't remember which one.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from mhs:

There were four pins in Ober Gatlinburg when they had an arcade down by the ice rink. No clue if it's still there or not. I think they may have restructured the place.

Fantastic!..

We will be staying 1 block from Ober Gatilinburg at the top of the hill. Hope the car can make it up the hill....

#10 6 years ago

Pinball machines are upstairs at wild boar and not in the best of shape. I was there last fall.

#11 6 years ago

The arcade near the Space Needle right in downtown Gatlinburg had two pins when I was there about 15 months ago. They had a Spiderman that was in really poor condition. Left flipper was barely working. Lamps were out all over the PF and the PF was dark and dirty looking. Can't remember what the other pin was . . . so that tells me it was either not playable or just a piece of crap.
    Mike in Kentucky

#12 6 years ago

Nascar speed track had a Tron last time I was there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    Playfield - Plastics
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 23.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 700.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.00
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 35.00
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 29.00
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Cabinet Parts
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside