(Topic ID: 63406)

Pinball in Disney World

By PoMC

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    bay_lake_fireworks.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago

We are heading down 2 weeks from today and will be staying at Bay Lake Towers (connected to the Contemporary) so I will definitely be checking those pins out (as well as the ones at Space Mountain since my boys will be wanting to ride that as often as possible).

Also, I am sad that I missed all the drama from the start of this thread by 7 months and 2 weeks.

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Avengers got zero love from everyone....the only person I ever saw playing it was me when I wasn't playing stupid ticket games with my kids.

I am actually looking forward to playing this there since I've never seen one in the wild... want to find out what side of the wildly divisive fence I fall on when it comes to Avengers opinions.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

popeboy, check out the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the bar at the top of Bay Lake Towers at about 8 pm, nice view. I'll be up there middle of May....Star Wars weekend at Disney, what a zoo.

Definitely will try to see that on the night we are not in the parks. We are going to hit Hollywood Studios on that first Friday of Star Wars weekends since we have never been down at the same time it was running in the past, looking forward to it.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Many of us, including myself, gladly open our doors to other pinheads for help with pin withdrawal symptoms when on Vacation

I wish, you have a great collection! I'm pretty sure my wife would skin me alive if I skipped out of the family vacation for a while to go play pinball at someone's house.

#51 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I got a game card the first day and played a game in there every time I went by...

I was wondering how much the pinball plays cost. I see you charge up a play card Dave and Busters style for the arcade, but wasn't sure how much they were debiting you for each game (I'm sure different games charge different amounts, but obviously I'm wondering about the pinball).

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from scottc:

nice ...when is this Star Wars weekend thing? What is it?

Runs every weekend from May 16th - June 15th.

Here's the official link:
    https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-weekend/

Lot of Star Wars characters in the park, parades, exclusive merch for sale. Taking my kids to a Star Wars breakfast at the Sci-Fi dine in theater where you get photo ops with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Greedo, etc. Should be fun.

#57 9 years ago

Now I feel like I just crossed over to the Dis boards. Less boobs over there though...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-disney-world?tu=popeboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.