(Topic ID: 63406)

Pinball in Disney World

By PoMC

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    bay_lake_fireworks.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geremy13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

As I recall, and just thinking here, as I was there in January,

But I think it was as you were exiting Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom. POTC was there as well as others. Very cool.

On the other hand it might have been Epcot somewhere,,, NO... I'm pretty sure it was Space Mountain.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from jammer74:

Pinball is not just a hobby, I've heard it called a sickness or even addiction.
    For some it's more along the lines of a lifestyle. A place for us even at Disney.

I like to think of it as a lifestyle.... one that I truly enjoy. Something like DisneyWorld. I want to live there. I am not addicted, but it will soon be my lifestyle as I will live there.

Anyhow, Have a blast at DisneyWorld,,,, whoops, I'm sorry, Walt Disney World. The 'Happiest' place on earth. Wow, I miss being there already and it's only been a few months. Just a suggestion... take the private tour... 'Keys to the Magic Kingdom'... you will not be disappointed.

Have a blast. Pinball will be here when you get back.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from RDReynolds:

Heading to Disneyland in July, World in October. Always good to take a bit of time out to play pins!

Well, Hell Yeah!.... I think I need to sell all of my pins so I have a better reason to move to Disney World as soon as possible.

Oh, I see you are from Indy. It is great that you are visiting the Disney properties. Our tradition is to leave Indy airport each year in January (20 degrees), change into shorts in the bathroom (before boarding the plane), and land in a beautiful paradise in Florida with flip-flops on.

Damn, we had a brutal Winter here in Indiana!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geremy13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-disney-world?tu=geremy13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.