New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 63406)

Pinball in Disney World

By PoMC

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nutshell79
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    bay_lake_fireworks.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I got a game card the first day and played a game in there every time I went by...

I was wondering how much the pinball plays cost. I see you charge up a play card Dave and Busters style for the arcade, but wasn't sure how much they were debiting you for each game (I'm sure different games charge different amounts, but obviously I'm wondering about the pinball).

#52 6 years ago

nice ...when is this star wars weekend thing? What is it?

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from scottc:

nice ...when is this Star Wars weekend thing? What is it?

Runs every weekend from May 16th - June 15th.

Here's the official link:
    https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-weekend/

Lot of Star Wars characters in the park, parades, exclusive merch for sale. Taking my kids to a Star Wars breakfast at the Sci-Fi dine in theater where you get photo ops with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Greedo, etc. Should be fun.

#54 6 years ago

The Epcot flower show was amazing! We couldn't get my daughter to leave the butterfly section.

I also believe that the new 7 Dwarfs coaster will be opening any time now at Magic Kingdom. They were "dry running" it while I was there a few weeks ago.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

The Epcot flower show was amazing! We couldn't get my daughter to leave the butterfly section.
    I also believe that the new 7 Dwarfs coaster will be opening any time now at Magic Kingdom. They were "dry running" it while I was there a few weeks ago.

This is exactly why I don't like WDW anymore. Some reports stated that it took 3 years to build the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train... in plain contrast Universal announced a new Gringotts expansion that was announced 2 months back and is set to open in 2015 with 3 new rides and a lot of atmosphere. I think part of the problem is that WDW is focusing too much on "Limited Time Magic" events and not enough on creating new rides or atmosphere.

#56 6 years ago

They did create new atmosphere with Ariels/ Beast ? restaurant, the new coaster, that whole area is new, plus shops and more. Not sure it was 3 years, It takes Disney time to get it right and they're on a budget you know.

#57 6 years ago

Now I feel like I just crossed over to the Dis boards. Less boobs over there though...

1 week later
    #58 6 years ago
    Quoted from popeboy:

I was wondering how much the pinball plays cost. I see you charge up a play card Dave and Busters style for the arcade, but wasn't sure how much they were debiting you for each game (I'm sure different games charge different amounts, but obviously I'm wondering about the pinball).

If I remember correctly, I think it was about 35 cents per game on the pinball machines.

#59 6 years ago

I just returned from a week at Walt Disney World...

-- Boardwalk Resort. 2 arcades. No pins.
    -- Beach Club Resort. Lafferty's Place Arcade. POTC.
    -- Arcade at Space Mountain. Xmen, Avengers, Avatar, Indiana Jones, and POTC.
    -- Disney Quest. Sucks. GI out in like 5 out of 6, broken rubbers, total crap.

5 months later
    #60 6 years ago

Just got back from a week trip

We stayed at the pop century. They had a good playing tron in the arcade. A little wear by the arcade shot but it played nice

image.jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.50
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 499.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Other
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 13.00
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 39.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Concealed Art
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 269.99
    $ 16.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 99.00
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 27.50
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside