(Topic ID: 261307)

Pinball in Costa Rica

By cartert

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7273 (resized).png
    IMG_7272 (resized).png
    IMG_7268 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brnichol.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from cartert:

Were planning on retiring to Costa Rica and wondering how the pinball seen is down there? We have been vacationing Central America for yrs and love CR. Wife wants to bring our collection with us, but I think we should be able to find more down there. Any advice?
    Thx. Mod please move if in wrong topic

Hey! How did this ever turn out? I'm making the move to Panama with my family this summer, and I'd really like to have a couple machines at my place. Looks like Panama is pretty much a dead space but there's a little action up in Costa Rica. Any suppliers you know of in the area? Did you end up importing? How was the process?

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brnichol.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-costa-rica?tu=Brnichol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.