We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 261307)

Pinball in Costa Rica

By cartert

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 days ago by Brnichol
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Were planning on retiring to Costa Rica and wondering how the pinball seen is down there? We have been vacationing Central America for yrs and love CR. Wife wants to bring our collection with us, but I think we should be able to find more down there. Any advice?
    Thx. Mod please move if in wrong topic

#2 1 year ago

So no pinsider’s in Costa Rica?

4 months later
    #3 9 months ago

it seems to me that there is not everywhere pinball If we take the story of Costa Rica in ... you can see that in this state as a whole there are not very many similar pinball's entertainments. But in terms of tourism, the infrastructure is developing quite quickly and this is good.

5 months later
    #4 3 months ago

I can confirm that there are no pinball shops here. I have been living here for 21 years. We have a Chuck e Cheese here....lol.......I currently have 4 Stern pins in my home. Only way to play down here.

1 week later
    #5 3 months ago

Test.

1 month later
    #6 56 days ago
    Quoted from cartert:

Were planning on retiring to Costa Rica and wondering how the pinball seen is down there? We have been vacationing Central America for yrs and love CR. Wife wants to bring our collection with us, but I think we should be able to find more down there. Any advice?
    Thx. Mod please move if in wrong topic

Hey! How did this ever turn out? I'm making the move to Panama with my family this summer, and I'd really like to have a couple machines at my place. Looks like Panama is pretty much a dead space but there's a little action up in Costa Rica. Any suppliers you know of in the area? Did you end up importing? How was the process?

Thanks!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside