By dmill

2 years ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KingDaddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to pinball. Im a 24 year old FAU student who found out about pinball through twitch. I have only been playing for 4 or so months but I am addicted. But unfortunately if you live in Boca Raton, you know that there is no pinball here. The only pinball I know about is the Pin Bot at the bowling alley and vintage pinball. Vintage is great but I am looking for some more modern machines and maybe a league or sort of scene. Anyone in boca know about any other pinball besides Strikes or Vintage? Please let me know. I am hooked for life. Thanks anyone who answers.

#2 2 years ago

Hey dmill, you are right not a lot of pinball on location down here. However they are opening a pinball musuem in delay that will have 100 machines !!

This weekend you can go to APE, also lots of us that play around here. PM me I'll give you my contact info maybe we can meet up at APE and you can meet some of the other local collectors.

#3 2 years ago

I graduated from Lynn U in 1992...no help..lol, is Nippers still there or Club Boca?

#4 2 years ago

Fun Depot https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/fun-depot-lake-worth-fl

Looks like they have several A-list games.

#6 2 years ago

Don't waste your time at fun depot the games are not even playable. Real shame

#7 2 years ago

That is a shame ... they should just sell TZ and ToM to me

#8 2 years ago

Believe me we have tried to buy them, people have offered to fix them for free!

#9 2 years ago

Thank you for answering everyone!!!! Yes i am def going to the APE this weekend. anyone who is going please send me or a PM or something i would love to meet up and make some contacts! And yes Nippers is still there I go there multiple times a week cause it is literally the only bar here open after 2. i actually live right down the street from lynn, on military. I would love to make some contacts and get deeper into pinball. thank you guys so much!!!

#10 2 years ago

Wish I still lived down there. Was in boca as a child and boynton for uni.

Anyone wanna hire a Canadian? I come with a good collection

#11 2 years ago

I lived in Boca for 10 years, but got into pinball after I left. Go to APE this weekend and dont look back. Talk to people. Tell your story and make some contacts.

Go on the the website VillageBBS to find put about what is for sale and happenings in your area and all of FL. Set up an account for yourself. Great site for FL pinheads. Dont be shy pinheads are very friendly folks. Good luck!

#12 2 years ago

#13 2 years ago

Good luck at APE, hope you make some pin friends dmill!

#14 2 years ago

There's a neat place in Delray with 30+ Vintage EM's - next to a cigar store, I believe.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.50
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 269.99

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 732 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside