6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ypurchn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Any suggestions as to where one could play some pinball while visiting inlaws?

#2 6 years ago

You going to the masters? That's on my list of things to do before I die. They should have a NGG at one of the concession areas. Bet it would do well. Sorry I didn't answers your question though.

#3 6 years ago

The Augusta National is a beautiful place, like no other!

#4 6 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/sky-city-augusta-ga-united-states

also try the pinsider map, looks like there is a pinsider pabilo21 in augusta.
    PM him? If someone was in my area visiting i would gladly share my pins.
    good luck!!

#5 6 years ago

There's a FT at Rhineharts Oyster Bar on Washington Rd.

#6 6 years ago

Marco is not far from Augusta!

#7 6 years ago

not going to masters unfortunately, but I did find that there are 3 championship disc golf courses nearby . I will get my workout during the day walking Hills with my son playing disc golf, and some evenings was playing pinball.
    Thx, Cg.

2 years later
    #8 3 years ago

I searched this forum after eating seeing a pinball machine in Rhineharts last night. It is Fish Tales- and it looks like it hasnt been cleaned since this thread was started- needless to say, i did not play it!

2 months later
    #9 3 years ago

What's up Augusta!

Anything change in the pinball scene? Visiting the folks and wanna know where to go to get my fix.

#10 3 years ago

there is a Barcade in Columbia S.C. is the only place I know, can't recall the name?

2 years later
    #11 1 year ago

Why start a new topic? Bumping an old thread.

Last time I was in town. Soul Bar had 3 very neglected pins TAF TZ CFTBL. I’ve heard it’s now down to 1 pin but my buddy couldn’t remember which one.
    Sky bar didn’t have any
    Firehouse had a beat WW
    Heard of a Shadow at Nacho Mamas but never went to find it.

Anyone have any updates? Or know of places to play?

#12 1 year ago
    #13 1 year ago

Last time I went to T-bones restraunt in Evans they had a TAF and a Shadow pin. They were in rough shape and only half worked. I offered to repair but they were under contract and didn't want me to touch them. No telling what's there now.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

Last time I went to T-bones restraunt in Evans they had a TAF and a Shadow pin. They were in rough shape and only half worked. I offered to repair but they were under contract and didn't want me to touch them. No telling what's there now.

Is that the same t bones that claims to be the best steakhouse in Augusta but serves steaks that taste like squirrel? I don’t know why that restaurant gets so over hyped. Plenty of better places to eat

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

Is that the same t bones that claims to be the best steakhouse in Augusta but serves steaks that taste like squirrel? I don’t know why that restaurant gets so over hyped. Plenty of better places to eat

That's the one.

#16 1 year ago

Soul Bar still has a beat CFTBL that has about 1/2 the lights working. So bad I refused to play it. A busted Galaga and a multicade with a monitor that’s going out.

Saved myself the hassle and drove an hour to Columbia SC to Firefly Toys and Games http://www.fireflytoysandgames.com where I played a MMr LE, GOTG, STTNG, SM, LOTR, BM66, TZ and some others for a total of 11 pins. Very nice setup. Kind of a hidden gem. All games priced $1 each or 3 for $2. Everything super clean and working flawlessly. Tech was their when I arrived and hung around to play some games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 174.99
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 19.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    $ 218.00
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Led
    Geeteoh Electronics
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 2.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside