(Topic ID: 105531)

Pinball in Arkansas?

By couldbedylan

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hello Pinside! I've been making trips out to Fayetville, AR frequently lately, and I was hoping to find some pinball in the area. After looking a bit online I can't find anything, but Fayetville is such a popular town with a huge university right in the middle of it, I imagine there has to be SOME machine somewhere, right?

#2 9 years ago

Pinball is illegal in Arkansas.

(Yes.....I'm just being a smart ass)

#3 9 years ago

Good Luck keep me posted.....

#4 9 years ago

Everyone I know up in that area are HUO games.

#5 9 years ago

So this is my first post here, and I just want to say I'm thrilled at how fast I got responses. That's awesome.

#6 9 years ago

According to the "Pin Map" there is no location pinball in Arkansas.

#7 9 years ago

Except my house

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for your kind words about Fayetteville. I have lived here for over 40 years and have no desire to live anywhere else. I'm sure there are some pinball machines somewhere around here, if not in Fayetteville then try Springdale or Bentonville. I own four (WOZ, Tron Pro, Metallica Pro, and ACDC Pro). I must confess, however , except for a few machines scattered around this is pretty much a desert area for public pins. Good luck in finding them.

1 week later
    #9 9 years ago

How close are you to Hot Springs? I just spoke with a guy named Ben, who has 86 games, but is starting to downsize his collection.

3 years later
    #10 6 years ago

I'm bumping this post as I'm solving the pinball crisis in Arkansas. I'm opening up a new place called "Pinpoint" here in Fayetteville. It will be Arkansas' first pinball bar. Like most of us in the hobby, instead of making wise investments and good decisions with my money I went all in on two of my favorite things, booze and pinball! I've got most of the machines in my Pinside collection there at the space, but will hopefully aquire some newer tables and keep the rotation cycling from time to time. I'm hoping to have a soft opening by the end of the month and be in full swing in April. Look me up in you're in the area! We are on FB and Instagram and the like

www.pinpointfayetteville.com

#11 6 years ago

That's great news!

#12 6 years ago

Cool. AR is a dead state for pinball. I always need to leave the state and go to TX, IL, OH, MI or WI for games. Good luck with your new business venture.

#13 6 years ago

Don't forget the EM's, your older customers will welcome them.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from BeatBachs:

I'm bumping this post as I'm solving the pinball crisis in Arkansas. I'm opening up a new place called "Pinpoint" here in Fayetteville. It will be Arkansas' first pinball bar. Like most of us in the hobby, instead of making wise investments and good decisions with my money I went all in on two of my favorite things, booze and pinball! I've got most of the machines in my Pinside collection there at the space, but will hopefully aquire some newer tables and keep the rotation cycling from time to time. I'm hoping to have a soft opening by the end of the month and be in full swing in April. Look me up in you're in the area! We are on FB and Instagram and the like
    http://www.pinpointfayetteville.com

Can you please elaborate on available parking? Onsite, offsite, # of spots, cost?

Oh, and a beer list, too.

3 months later
    #15 5 years ago
    Quoted from BeatBachs:

I'm hoping to have a soft opening by the end of the month and be in full swing in April. Look me up in you're in the area! We are on FB and Instagram and the like
    www.pinpointfayetteville.com

Is this place now open? Thinking about dropping by sometime soon.

#16 5 years ago

I checked out their Fb pg and website. Appears to be open pretty much 7 days a week. Probably one of the better bars in Arkansas.

#17 5 years ago

I'm going to check it out in the next couple of weeks. My wife and I are headed that way for a short vacation. (west Siloam Springs) I will report back when we get home.

2 weeks later
    #18 5 years ago

Ok, so my wife and I stopped by Pinpoint in Fayetteville, AR this afternoon and were not disappointed at all with the experience.

I walked up to the bar and introduced myself to Bo, one of the owners, and told him I read about the place on a Pinside thread. It turns out he is the one who started the thread.

He couldn't have been a nicer guy. Super genuine and easy to talk with.

Now about the bar...cool! The place was very clean and in a nice row of older buildings just off the square. To get to the bar you enter the street level door and go down a short flight of stairs, and that just adds to the already good ambiance. I can't remember exactly how many machines but I think it was around 15. He could maybe chime in with a list.
    The bar also had a skee ball game 2 premium dart boards for steel tip darts and a good supply of board games to play.

The bar appeared to be well stocked with drinks and ready for you to stop by.

Chad

#19 5 years ago

Ummm…my bad BeatBachs didn't start the thread. He just bumped it after 3 years for a great reason.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-arkansas?hl=slingshot_scott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.