Mata Horrible (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240404-001917_Google (resized).jpg
jesus1 (resized).jpg
WP_20161110_23_18_52_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_1629 (resized).png
hop6 (resized).jpg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#881 6 years ago

That sucks.

3 years later
#2734 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

this is my favourite arcade
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I swear I've seen that pin for sale recently. Is it a United Bingo, maybe Havana.
Edit: nope not the Havana.

2 months later
#2866 3 years ago
Quoted from WIZ:

I wouldn't call that "Succesfully" or successfully!!!
Looks like something my son would have done........

11 months later
#3582 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

23 years ago, I was stepping off my boat on to the dock at my house. My foot slipped as I was stepping off the boat and my left leg fell into the boat while I was stepping off with my light. This resulted in me hyperextending my right knee, spraining the big toe on my left foot, and tearing my bean bag on the boat's rope cleat as I fell in the water...slamming my shoulder on the edge of the dock as I fell in the water. I got 5 stitches in my sack and 12 in my shoulder and I still have trouble with my knee.
Up until the moment I saw these pics, that was the most painful thing I had ever experienced.

Wish I can unread this post and unsee those container pics. That Demo Man gave me a double take. I thought it was a mod at first.

2 months later
#3822 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Went to Santa Monica Pier arcade and, ho boy, these on location pinball machines are rough.
[quoted image]
“Very nice Addams. Minimal mansion wear”
[quoted image]
Sexy shooter lane
[quoted image]
How many balls have travelled from flipper to scoop to forge this canyon on Harley Davidson?
[quoted image]
Shoulda used a Cliffy
[quoted image]
A little buffing and this lockdown bar will be good as new.
[quoted image]
My innocent son asks, “Dad, how can someone let this happen?” I could only bow my head and say, “I don’t know, son. I don’t know.”
On the bright side, the pier was beautiful at dusk
[quoted image]

I played that AF 7 years ago and the flippers were week, but still had fun with it. I was just happy to see a row of pinball machines.

1 month later
#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

Not a pinball, but this should go well with the pinball coffee table that some other idiot made. SMH![quoted image]

The horror is the awful pillows.

10 months later
#4554 1 year ago

Those urban abandonded pictures looks like those pins were staged for a legit horror film. Damn, does that fit the thread title to a "T".

1 month later
#4642 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

This one is BANZA. I run

Come on. This posts needs some more love.

#4651 12 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

My good friend just bought a house about 6 months ago. One of the first things he did was buy my haunted house pin. Then he found a black hole and fixed it up nicely too. Sadly there was a huge fire at the house while him and his family were out to eat. Somehow his game/nerd room survived mostly intact but there will definitely need to be some intensive cleaning
[quoted image]

Aren't those two games prone to fires? Glad everything was OK and the pins were not the cause.

#4664 12 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Nope, EM's though will smoke a coil without mercy and get pretty exciting. Been there and done that.

Those weren't EMs. Black Hole and Haunted House?

4 weeks later
#4731 11 months ago

I mark my media mail glass just in case

1 week later
#4762 10 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I’ll leave this here
[quoted image]

That's an easy $700 for sure.

2 weeks later
#4809 10 months ago

That's like straight out of Stephen and Owen Kings' Sleeping Beauties book.

4 weeks later
#4853 9 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Man... the pinball horror happened to me last night. A flipper bat in my Whirlwind physically broke last week, and yesterday my new one showed up. Change out a flipper bat. Easy right? Well, took out the old one, put the new one in and tightened it down after lining it up. Easy! Played a game and the flipper came loose after a few hits because I didn't tighten it down enough. Okay, Opened it back up and tightened it down so hard the screw snapped in half. Crap. Got out an old screw from an old bag of parts and did the same thing. Crud. Installed another one not quite as tight, played a game, and the flipper died after 30 seconds because I forgot to gap the switch properly... so now I'm out 2 weeks on a broken flipper bat and I'm waiting for another flipper coil in the mail. At least I get to play with solder again!

Sounds like every project I've attempted in my life.

#4867 9 months ago
Quoted from chad:

[quoted image]

That's awesome. We need more pinball decor.

1 month later
#4982 7 months ago

That's rough.

1 week later
#5005 7 months ago

That's like my boys aiming for the toilet.

1 month later
#5183 5 months ago
Quoted from RGarriott:

Current state of the disaster.
[quoted image]

Since you already have to put a lot of extra effort may as well do a full restoration.

3 weeks later
#5237 4 months ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

When I brought my last van I had a price from the dealer and then saw an advert on TV saying they were doing 0%. Thinking I may as well have the cash in my bank I went back to the dealer saying I would have the finance deal, at that point the price went up! I don't think there is really any such thing as 0%. Needless to say I just paid for it!

You put yourself in a bad negotiating situation after the fact. Could you have come to the same number either way initially, maybe?

When I bought my Honda Odyssey I was in a simlliar situation. I had a deal based on 1.9%, but then the manager came to me with a deal for 0.9% that technically was the same payment. However, to get the 0.9% the sticker was a bit more. I refused the 0.9, but they kept pushing it. I had my laptop there with interest calculations ready to show and I showed them I would save $60 on sales tax with the lower initial cost of the 1.9%. They said well, that's not much, but I said it's a couple tanks of gas and they backed off. The dealership was going to make more money upselling me to a lower interest rate.

#5238 4 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Back in the 2000s i was making extra payments on my mortgage. A couple hundred bucks a week. One day I noticed the balance wasnt going down as fast as I had expected, so I called National City and asked them about it.
They said they were applying the extra money to "future interest" since I didnt specify to apply it to the principal. .

Ouch

#5240 4 months ago

I don't because I'm not from the country.

4 months later
#5468 14 days ago

That's the worst I've seen in a while. Sorry man.

2 weeks later
#5476 9 hours ago

That is batshit crazy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 29.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics?tu=ryanstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.