omg2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0314.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
FB_IMG_1710102812674 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240306_163243759 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240306_163129457 (resized).jpg
x2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#400 7 years ago

Working rare/very desirable 1963 Bally Star Jet painted over original cabinet paint with black paint, "F*CK", "SH*T", and "P*SS" by GRC/Gameroom Collectibles and cabinet destroyed with a sledge to be parted out.

I ended up picking up the all of the pieces to make it whole again as it didn't deserve to die and finally getting to making some stencils. Only 1,000 made. Only around 26 (including mine, this one) of these accounted for as still alive on the internet so far.

All of the head parts were cut from the harness, only the bottom board remained intact.

2 weeks later
#432 7 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Even more firepower!

Use Novus 2. But be careful, don't use Magic Eraser, too abrasive and will ruin the finish.

2 months later
#479 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I'm really surprised no one posted the holy grail of pinball depression! 1975's "Tommy." The scene where everyone just decides they're going to smash and burn hundreds of classic games...
http://dai.ly/x176jcj?start=2383

JESUS CHRIST! That was the most painful pinball thing to watch ever...

#496 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

As horrible as that was, I could help but chuckle at the transformer hanging out of the bottom of the cabinet.

Reminds me of a dirty diaper bump. Poor F-14. It lost control of its life and shit its transformer.

#500 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

The ball is going to get stuck, playing that game.

Only thing worse than insert cupping is when the playfield warped so high up that the inserts almost cease to exist!

3 months later
#568 7 years ago
Quoted from PohodaVole:

Yesterday´s hell..

I met a new pinball guy because a friend was delivering a Gorgar to his (new, it looked like) house.

He had a Space Shuttle with a WORSE playfield than that. Told me he paid $1,200. Felt bad for him although his basement was like the Taj Mahal so it probably didn't hurt his wallet too bad. Space Shuttle is a fun game but it's one of those games right in the middle where condition either makes it pricey or a total steal for under $500-600.

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

They were on another thread.

Which was.......... Details!

3 years later
#2348 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I posted this in the project pin thread yesterday:
longisland.craigslist.org link[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you look at the backing board and the playfield scoring, that is the rare version of Spacelab with only 2-3 others known to exist. What a real shame. That's like a TKO out in the rain. And it "worked a few months ago"... that's the worst part. Leave it to people to destroy history after it survived just fine for the last few decades.

If somebody ended up grabbing this I would purchase it in the future once COVID-19 is over.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-discovered-the-rarest-em-pinball-machine-ipdb-updated-w-my-info

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.