IMG_20240408_081205893.jpg
Mata Horrible (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240404-001917_Google (resized).jpg
jesus1 (resized).jpg
WP_20161110_23_18_52_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_1629 (resized).png
hop6 (resized).jpg
IMG_7041.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2177 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I can almost guarantee that he did this incorrectly too. Probably just drilled the holes and inserted the posts doing no prep or work surrounding the holes for longevity. Eventually he will be in the Stern playfield issue thread complaining that his clear is flaking around them.[quoted image][quoted image]

That would make that GB way easyer too play the ball would hit them post and go back up sometimes lol
Just have too say WOW

#2179 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It was an old farm house with an addition added. The game spent most of it's life in the air conditioned basement of the addition. No idea how long it sat in the cellar of the original house. The cabinet and head are not bad at all.
For whatever reason, they painted the front of the cabinet and the sides of the head. It's still in the back of my truck but I was able to get the glass off and lift the playfield. The underside of the playfield and the inside of the cabinet look damn near brand new! Thankfully, the mice left the wires alone.
I'd take more pics but this is getting packed up and shipped to a buddy in Seattle. He's the one who located this. I just did the pick up and will prep for the shipping.

Wow for that old and in that basement for that long u got lucky ,when u get unpacked post more pics

1 year later
#3065 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]
I recently stumbled onto the stackable containers at Home Depot. $12.00 per pair. Stack them as high as you want. The advantage is that the slider lock that locks them together also is positive lock for the lid. If you close the sliders when the lid is down I don't think you would experience playing the game of "pick up".
In this pic, the top container is locked and the bottom is not locked.
[quoted image]
And in this pic both containers are unlocked.
[quoted image]
And stacked and locked.
[quoted image]

Yes best bins ever great for pinball parts ,home depot

#3067 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Thanks for that post about the Homedepot containers. Grabbed a pair for my meager assortment of parts and bulbs etc and they work great.

Yes they are for sure I grap lot of them redoing all my small parts with them works great

8 months later
#3493 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I've seen so many cracked corner joints due to people moving them with the legs on. That can be a deal breaker.

Yes it is a deal breaker

1 week later
#3550 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

When I transport, I use four of these cardboard corners to protect the head and cab and use a lashing strap to strap the head down. These corners are then on the bottom of the cab and used as sleds going in and out of the vehicle.
[quoted image]

Yes I use theses all the time and they work the best for the head and Cab

3 weeks later
#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from ScottThePhotog:

Just picked up a Skateball last weekend. It came out of a shipping container. I don't know how long it was there but the person I bought it from said it was in the same condition when he bought it. Lots of playfield wear with interesting touch-up jobs, 6 broken drop targets, rust on mechanisms under the playfield (specifically all of the solenoid plungers), mold on the playfield and plastics, and mud on the inside of the cabinent. I would have thought this thing was in the water, but the cabinent itself is actually quite good.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
While I've seen worse on this thread, this is the worst pin that I've seen in person.

Things wear made do I guess back in the day but yes I have seen worst

#3654 2 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

This High Speed I got today... First frog I've found in a pin!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow hey I hope u didn't pay a lot for it

#3656 2 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

$300. Boardset is clean, hasn't been scavenged for parts, PF should clean up reasonably well. I'll find or make a new cab for it and have a beater player for cheap.

That's great price then can't beat that nice going

6 months later
#4181 1 year ago

Yea hammer for sure someone got mad

#4207 1 year ago

The only thing with this pic is a pinball won't fit in there lol

#4211 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

This kind of stuff makes no sense to me at all. He would rather let a machine continue to degrade and rust out completely basically in the elements than let someone repair it and use it.

Ya just take them too the dump now or the barn with fall down on them makes no sense

#4239 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Sad to see all these games rot into oblivion. I too have a close relative who was a very successful operator in the south. Word is that he's got about 300 games - 50% pins, the rest video and bingos... he won't sell or let anyone near his games. They're currently rotting in an old school that he bought in the late 80s... the roof to the school is now leaking and degrading badly, putting some serious hurt to his games. When I last talked to him in 2009, he was bragging up a storm that he had 8 Addams Family pins, but wouldn't budge on selling me one of them. Frustrating and very odd... he was offered 65K at one time for the whole lot and wouldn't budge. Now most of it is ruin and parts games.

Yea too bad for sure and now they are all not worth much at all most of all parts that was good too use wouldn't be good now and not worth much now he was better off too sell them before too get that kind of money out of them some people I tell u ,I know a few like him

#4242 1 year ago
Quoted from Playdium:

You hear this same story along with other hobbies. Classic car collectors have mentioned the exact same thing. Owners would rather let it rot than part with it. Very sad.

Yes very true I know a few of them also it is so sad too see them get that bad that they are not worth anything

5 months later
#4459 1 year ago

There are two fix me uppers

6 months later
#4892 8 months ago
Quoted from jibmums:

What the hell happened to it?

It looks like it was left in a damped place got wet for too long

2 months later
#5073 6 months ago

Wow that’s a steal of a price I wonder if he has two of them

#5086 6 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

Saw this at the very far back corner at Expo, not even Popeye deserves this fate[quoted image]

Poor Popeye

1 month later
#5211 4 months ago
Quoted from rygar:

TZ from Australian forum:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This pin can be fixed np

4 weeks later
#5308 3 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I don't think there's really anything to say besides....genius!
[quoted image]

I think they are missing one on the end lol

#5311 3 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Both ends missing! We just hauled a wonka in there, sure hope that pretty blue powdercoating holds up

Yes hope so hate too mark the pretty blue

1 week later
#5316 3 months ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Guessing something didn't work right on the upper trough on this BK, so hey, instead of fixing it, let's just block it off completely with duct tape and eliminate multiball.
[quoted image]

Isn't that a real easier fix WTF LOL

#5318 3 months ago
Quoted from jibmums:

A real lazier one. I didn't see any apparent problem during disassembly, so who knows what's in store after I get everything back together. I have my duct tape ready just in case.

Yes a real lazy one for sure please don't use duck tape lol

#5320 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Obviously not! He’s just joking, but I’ve seen crazy fixes like that too. On a Sorcerer I picked up the armature was bent and didn’t kick the ball out for multiball, so instead of doing anything properly, the person ripped off the posts completely, didn’t even unscrew them! Tore them right out of the wood!! Game was trashed, a lot of wood filler and hours of work later it’s good as new!

Yes I know there is lots of people just don't know at all or just don't care it's too bad

#5323 3 months ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Just practicing their soldering skills.....
[quoted image]

Am thinking so lol

1 month later
#5387 70 days ago

No one is getting into that game that’s for sure lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

£ 195.00
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics?tu=Williampinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.