Mata Horrible (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240404-001917_Google (resized).jpg
jesus1 (resized).jpg
WP_20161110_23_18_52_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_1629 (resized).png
hop6 (resized).jpg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.gif
There are 5,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 110.
#1601 5 years ago

Williams Student Prince- got the game working, now to time to clean and address someone's fuse fix and rubber band fix-

IMG_7839 (resized).JPGIMG_7839 (resized).JPGIMG_7834 (resized).JPGIMG_7834 (resized).JPGIMG_7835 (resized).JPGIMG_7835 (resized).JPGIMG_7837 (resized).JPGIMG_7837 (resized).JPGIMG_7838 (resized).JPGIMG_7838 (resized).JPGIMG_7840 (resized).JPGIMG_7840 (resized).JPG
#1602 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Williams Student Prince- got the game working, now to time to clean and address someone's fuse fix and rubber band fix-[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the foil fell off 3 of those fuses!

As for the rubber bands....I see some are colored. Someone was just using custom colored rubber mods before the trend!

#1603 5 years ago

In December 2018, I took a road trip to Lloyd's Coin-Op Warehouse. Along the way, I stopped at 3 other ops. One of them had really filthy dirty em playfields sitting in their basement just rotting away.

Check out this web page I just made for the trip and scroll past Lloyd's pictures, there will be a heading saying "end of Coin-Op Warehouse pics", just a little past half way.

http://missilecommand.org/Coin-Op_Warehouse_2018_12_01/Coin-Op_Warehouse.html

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#1604 5 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

In December 2018, I took a road trip to Lloyd's Coin-Op Warehouse. Along the way, I stopped at 3 other ops. One of them had really filthy dirty em playfields sitting in their basement just rotting away.
Check out this web page I just made for the trip and scroll past Lloyd's pictures, there will be a heading saying "end of Coin-Op Warehouse pics", just a little past half way.
[email protected]

Thanks for the pictures Joe. Ive only heard of Lloyds, nice to see pics.

#1605 5 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

[email protected]

That’s awesome! The rotting playfields and games are sad though, did you bother even asking what they wanted for them? I mean I’d buy them to possibly help out another collector, but knowing ops, they probably wanted silly money for ‘em

#1606 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks for the pictures Joe. Ive only heard of Lloyds, nice to see pics.

And that’s just his two cleaned up buildings... one setup for retail and the other is one big open wholesale space. not his original building that is multiple levels packed to the hilt with mostly juke stuff. That’s the one that blows your mind.... it keeps going and going and going...

#1607 5 years ago

Best part was the picture of the Huckster. Very cool!! Thanks for sharing.

John

#1608 5 years ago

This was still working when I replaced it.

IMG-20190126-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20190126-WA0000 (resized).jpg
#1609 5 years ago

"."

#1610 5 years ago

Ouch! That looks like it hurt. It's amazing that it actually still worked.

#1611 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone have a FG backglass for sale fairly reasonable? My project did not have one and I'm looking to put something in that doesn't look atrocious. I would ultimately like to buy a CPR mirrored when they are released.

If someone in a horror pic thread has one....you may not want it

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

If someone in a horror pic thread has one....you may not want it

You are 100% correct. That's why I drained my post within about 2 minutes of posting when I realized I was in the wrong thread.

#1613 5 years ago

"The Horror"
20190126_152605 (resized).jpg20190126_152605 (resized).jpg

#1614 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

You are 100% correct. That's why I drained my post within about 2 minutes of posting when I realized I was in the wrong thread.

Was just teasing of course

Btw as an fyi "draining" just makes it where you don't see it. It's still there...only way I know of is to edit post to just being a "." Or something...

#1615 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Draining is not deleting, it’s more like “I don’t want to see this” so it hides it for you only. We all still see it

#1616 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

"The Horror"
[quoted image]

You’ll know the devil when you see him... he has the body of a classic Gottlieb but the head of a Bally!

AVERT THY GAZE

#1617 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Draining is not deleting, it’s more like “I don’t want to see this” so it hides it for you only. We all still see it

Thank you. I thought draining deleted it completely. Edited it appropriately.

#1618 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Thank you. I thought draining deleted it completely. Edited it appropriately.

Doesn't literally have to be a "." (I put quotes around my period intending to mean just put a period). It is odd that you cant fully delete a post...maybe there are situations where people wouldn't want to. Idk.

My biggest mistake had been double posts when I have a weak wifi signal causing slow posting.

#1619 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

"The Horror"
[quoted image]

Cheriff/Chawman/Shamp/Lamp....

#1620 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Doesn't literally have to be a "." (I put quotes around my period intending to mean just put a period). It is odd that you cant fully delete a post...maybe there are situations where people wouldn't want to. Idk.
My biggest mistake had been double posts when I have a weak wifi signal causing slow posting.

Wasn't sure so I went with it. Bottom line, it worked. Thanks again.

#1621 5 years ago
8132CF7D-DD9A-4861-B08A-6748A03B1B8F (resized).jpeg8132CF7D-DD9A-4861-B08A-6748A03B1B8F (resized).jpeg
#1622 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

This was still working when I replaced it.

Then why did you replace it?

#1623 5 years ago

poor elektra , wend to pick up a blackout and this one was free . did pull out the playfield and boards

IMG_20190202_114100[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20190202_114100[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20190202_114123[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20190202_114123[1] (resized).jpg
#1624 5 years ago
Quoted from Staf:

poor elektra , wend to pick up a blackout and this one was free . did pull out the playfield and boards
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’d take it if it was free! Strip all the hardware and build a new cab! Easier to polish and reuse parts in my opinion

Also the head looks decent and so does the lighbox. IMO not a bad salvage/parts pin!

#1625 5 years ago
Quoted from Staf:

[quoted image][quoted image]

If you part any of what you pulled out it looks like I could use on of the 7 digit displays and some playfield parts.

#1626 5 years ago

I'd take the transformer and play field brackets for a few bucks plus shipping...

OOp. Nevermind. Just saw you are from a land far, far away!

#1627 5 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

[email protected]

I try to visit Lloyd once a week. Always cool stuff in his wearhouses.

#1628 5 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I'd take the transformer and play field brackets for a few bucks plus shipping...
OOp. Nevermind. Just saw you are from a land far, far away!

I'm like you. But I'd take it all. Coin door and brackets. play field support brackets. Legs. Wiring. Stainless steel rails. That cabinet can be repaired easy enough.

But too far away.

#1629 5 years ago

This one just popped up on Greenville South Carolina Craigslist for free anyone know what game this is?

00P0P_22btoyMjnAl_600x450 (resized).jpg00P0P_22btoyMjnAl_600x450 (resized).jpg
#1630 5 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

This one just popped up on Greenville South Carolina Craigslist for free anyone know what game this is?
[quoted image]

Looks like it might be Argosy

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=84

#1631 5 years ago

Its actually a Williams Travel Time

#1632 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Its actually a Williams Travel Time

I was gonna say that.

1 week later
#1633 5 years ago

Went to look for a bike when i found this poor phantom
Was outside for several years
Playfield looks very nice compairing to the rest
Its gonna be a donor

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#1634 5 years ago
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#1635 5 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Delete. Double posted for some reason.

#1636 5 years ago

Want to sell the playingfield?

#1637 5 years ago
Quoted from mongi:

Want to sell the playingfield?

Everything is for sale

#1638 5 years ago

I wish you are in USA instead of Netherlands. I'd love to have the red shooter rod and the lockdown bar and lockdown receiver. Shipping would be too much.

#1639 5 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a snake's egg shell inside of the coin door?

#1640 5 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

Is that a snake's egg shell inside of the coin door?

Chicken!

#1641 5 years ago

Is it HUO??

#1642 5 years ago

It's a pin egg

#1643 5 years ago

Hen Use Only

#1644 5 years ago
1528700C-9230-419C-B5FF-184512D288D1 (resized).png1528700C-9230-419C-B5FF-184512D288D1 (resized).png
#1645 5 years ago

What the hell?

#1646 5 years ago

It appears someone dropped an electric sander set to "High" onto that playfield.

#1647 5 years ago

Is that a whitewood?

#1648 5 years ago

I looks like someone decided to bondo the playfield to hell!

#1650 5 years ago

Clean it up, make everything work & play the hell out of it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 110.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/33?hl=robotworkshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.