IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.gif
aa4 (resized).jpg
aa3 (resized).jpg
aa1 (resized).jpg
20240318_205059 (resized).jpg
omg3 (resized).jpg
omg1 (resized).jpg
There are 5,474 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 110.
#1551 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Can you spot it?
[quoted image]

Really? Lol a doorbell button!?

#1552 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Can you spot it?
[quoted image]

A Credit Button. Someone didn't know how to put it on Freeplay.

#1553 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Someone didn't know how to put it on Freeplay

Truth!

#1554 5 years ago

Thank goodness it wasn't a Ring Doorbell, can you imagine the pictures?

#1555 5 years ago

My funhouse when I got it had rusty balls and a giant bottle of half used mill wax that must have applied with sand paper by last owner my god go easy on the paint man!!!

4FA00D4E-9E44-4CF2-91A2-18DEA2B3FC89 (resized).png4FA00D4E-9E44-4CF2-91A2-18DEA2B3FC89 (resized).png
#1556 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

some sort of credit button on bottom left of coin door??

Yeah looks like some sort of doorbell, otherwise game looks clean.

#1557 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

My funhouse when I got it had rusty balls and a giant bottle of half used mill wax that must have applied with sand paper by last owner my god go easy on the paint man!!!
[quoted image]

They were playing it with sandpaper.. those rusty balls. Like little grinding stones being kicked around the machine every play.

Richard

#1559 5 years ago
IMG_7227 (resized).PNGIMG_7227 (resized).PNG
#1560 5 years ago

$900 to have it restored?

#1561 5 years ago

Restoration pending....

#1562 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I’m wondering if that‘s really a horror pic... Maybe it‘s just a Funhouse which provided a ton a joy to a lot of people and got the heck played out of it.

But you‘re probably right that some new shiny balls from time to time might have been a good thing.

#1563 5 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

I’m wondering if that‘s really a horror pic... Maybe it‘s just a Funhouse which provided a ton a joy to a lot of people and got the heck played out of it.

There are pins at the PHOF that have gotten the hell played out of them, but Tim regularly waxes the playfields to keep them clean and keep a barrier between the ball and the paint so that doesn't happen.

#1564 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

some sort of credit button on bottom left of coin door??

I think it's a doorbell!

Edit: Oops... apparently there was another page I didn't see where everyone said the same thing

#1565 5 years ago

Just pulled from storage...guess this ones going to be a full restore!

37BFE27D-4786-4987-BC34-53F071DB86CC (resized).jpeg37BFE27D-4786-4987-BC34-53F071DB86CC (resized).jpeg
#1566 5 years ago

Looks like my fh

#1567 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Looks like my fh

your funhouse is a high speed?

#1568 5 years ago

Sorry don't know if this is posted before? Im in schock

#1569 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

What the hell?? No!!!!

#1570 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Hope that show flops, or already flopped. Thats just uncalled for. You can explain/show how interesting things work without destroying them, what a moron.

I guess in a disposable everything society that is considered cool or something.

#1571 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Never... I wasn't so concerned about the EM but that NBA game, my god!

#1572 5 years ago

10 episodes in 2010. IMDB user reviews.. "dumbest show ever".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1653522/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3

#1573 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Dumbest thing I’ve seen all year

#1574 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

I like that they took out all the mechs in the backbox and cab for the EM, but then for some reason they cut a brand new NBA in half???
Someone in production was clearly an EM collector, gave them his old cab and trashed playfield but took the valuable parts needed for later repairs. Then saw the NBA gave it the stink eye :b

#1575 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

What a f**king wanker>What does that achieve? Should've donated the NBA to some needy kids or something.Then you could go and get yourself a life moron.

#1576 5 years ago

What sucks is he did it for veiws and we are giving him what he wants by watching his stupidity.

#1577 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

It was a TV program on the History Channel. The program only ran for one season, in 2010.
Since NBA is a 2009 game, it was likely purchased NIB by the program, specifically so that idiot could cut it in half for the show.
It appears that the whole show was this idiot cutting various things in half "to see how they work".
There's a reason it only ran for one season. It was a stupid idea.

#1578 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

For the love of God, WHHHYYYY?!?!?!?

#1579 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

It was a TV program on the History Channel. The program only ran for one season, in 2010.
Since NBA is a 2009 game, it was likely purchased NIB by the program, specifically so that idiot could cut it in half for the show.
It appears that the whole show was this idiot cutting various things in half "to see how they work".
There's a reason it only ran for one season. It was a stupid idea.

That makes sense. It was overdubbed English.

Sounds like the show was trying to complete with old Jesse James when he trashed a nice Delorean and another time when he bought a restored 1967 SS 396 El Camino and completely trashed it.

#1580 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Sounds like the show was trying to complete with old Jesse James when he trashed a nice Delorean and another time when he bought a restored 1967 SS 396 El Camino and completely trashed it.

What kind of budget does this show have?!

#1581 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

that delorean destruction was terrible, but those guys really dropped the ball on the project too. "i told you to make a delorean hover, not take a delorean chassis and stick it on an existing hovercraft. it needs to look stock, thats the point of the show"

#1582 5 years ago

Painful to watch as a collector.he might as well burn some fine art and see how that works too what a fkn idiot.ugg

#1583 5 years ago

And this is the start of my rebuild project - 1961 Williams Double Barrel!

Williams DB 1961 (resized).jpgWilliams DB 1961 (resized).jpg
#1584 5 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

And this is the start of my rebuild project - 1961 Williams Double Barrel!

Cool looking game! I am not sure I've ever seen one of those.

#1585 5 years ago

Yup, the old doorbell mod

#1586 5 years ago

And a fellow pinsider shipped me this as the perfect start (Denver to Cleveland . I hope to set up a sep post on the rebuild. This is my first full off the frame attempt so fingers crossed and keg filled

1191EAA7-81D4-485D-B2E8-074CDE745260 (resized).jpeg1191EAA7-81D4-485D-B2E8-074CDE745260 (resized).jpeg
#1587 5 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

And a fellow pinsider shipped me this as the perfect start (Denver to Cleveland . I hope to set up a sep post on the rebuild. This is my first full off the frame attempt so fingers crossed and keg filled
[quoted image]

Damn I want one of those old Williams pins with the drink shelf. So cool.

#1588 5 years ago

Looks like it will be a very rewarding restoration.

#1589 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Dumbest thing I’ve seen all year

watch any Hollywood movie from last century (pre computer generation )- they are real cars and bikes being wrecked . entertainment????????????????

#1590 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

SO SAD!!!

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Damn I want one of those old Williams pins with the drink shelf

I would be afraid that I'd smash my shins on that thing.

#1592 5 years ago

One of the biggest YouTube channels is called What's Inside and they do the same thing as Sliced.

Father and son ripping stuff apart with no tact or skill whatsoever. Like they take apart an MacBook by slicing across the middle of the LCD to lob off the top half.

They also sliced in half a vintage Ms Pac Man.

So lame, but they're super successful.

#1593 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

One of the biggest YouTube channels is called What's Inside and they do the same thing as Sliced.
Father and son ripping stuff apart with no tact or skill whatsoever. Like they take apart an MacBook by slicing across the middle of the LCD to lob off the top half.

Shame the CRT in the Ms Pac Man didn’t discharge on them while cutting it in half

#1594 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

60s rock band The Who did not start getting big until after they started destroying their eguipment live on stage.

Jimi Hendrix set a Stratocaster on fire with use of lighter fluid.

Rock bands liked the publicity they got when they would trash hotel rooms.

Destruction attracts voyeurs.

#1595 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

60s rock band The Who did not start getting big until after they started destroying their eguipment live on stage.
Jimi Hendrix set a Stratocaster on fire with use of lighter fluid.

Goofy stage antics are part of the show. I remember seeing a video about the gear KISS uses on stage. The guitar tech was explaining how before each show, he rebuilds the cheap guitar that Paul will use to play half a song on and then smash on stage that night. He touches up the paint on the body, and glues back together or replaces the neck with a light weight one, etc. Yay superglue!

#1596 5 years ago

Another doorbell credit button on a Star Trek machine

49864232_2143780238977089_3298357333674950656_n (resized).jpg49864232_2143780238977089_3298357333674950656_n (resized).jpg
#1597 5 years ago

Just picked up a Gottlieb Flying Carpet - looks like the transformer was replaced (for some reason)
and they didn't have any electrical tape. Fiber tape to the rescue!

IMG_1597 (resized).JPGIMG_1597 (resized).JPG
#1598 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Just picked up a Gottlieb Flying Carpet - looks like the transformer was replaced (for some reason)

#1599 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

[quoted image]

It is totally unheard of to just unsolder a dead transformer and correctly solder in a replacement. I hope that they did not cut the wires too short to re-connect them directly to the transformer.

#1600 5 years ago

My project Xenon is full of all sorts of goodies.
Watch the dumpster fire here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-dirtiest-xenon-on-planet-earth

DSCN4567 (resized).JPGDSCN4567 (resized).JPGDSCN4571 (resized).JPGDSCN4571 (resized).JPGDSCN4594 (resized).JPGDSCN4594 (resized).JPGDSCN4546 (resized).JPGDSCN4546 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,474 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 110.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/32?hl=someotherguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.