Mata Horrible (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240404-001917_Google (resized).jpg
jesus1 (resized).jpg
WP_20161110_23_18_52_Pro (resized).jpg
IMG_1629 (resized).png
hop6 (resized).jpg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.gif
There are 5,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 110.
#51 8 years ago

Looks like the fire won

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from woz:

This Big Brave playfield was on CL here a few months ago as having a nice patina!
BigBrave2.jpg
BigBrave4.jpg
BigBrave5.jpg

The american pickers guys would have loved this one. They love patina.

A lot of these pics are overseas warehouses. Then they wonder why the containers coming over now days are garbage. All the good stuff is cherry picked that that's all that's left anymore. A lot of that really bad stuff are bingo machines, which are really garbage anyway, and the stuff TNT threw off the roof. the good stuff was salvaged, and what was left was garbage. Most of the games deserved to be thrown from a roof anyway. i cannot see SF2 fly off a roof enough times. Makes me giggle every time I watch it.

#53 8 years ago

399860.jpg399860.jpg
A little context.....
http://www.pinballnews.com/news/peru.html

Old story, but damn!

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Yeah fuck that guy. Saw that and will never deal with him because of that video.

Oh come on bud. Drama much?? I hate seeing pins being destroyed as much as the next guy...but he has a team of people who repair these for resale for his BUSINESS. If the machine was repairable it probably wouldn't have... oh I dunno... sold it to continue his livelyhood maybe. It was probably a crappy cabinet with a blown out stripped play field and crappy backlglass. It was probably gutted.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Oh come on bud. Drama much?? I hate seeing pins being destroyed as much as the next guy...but he has a team of people who repair these for resale for his BUSINESS. If the machine was repairable it probably wouldn't have... oh I dunno... sold it to continue his livelyhood maybe. It was probably a crappy cabinet with a blown out stripped play field and crappy backlglass. It was probably gutted.

Anyone have a link to the full video?

NEVERMIND..... FOUND IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A44aj3r6W6Y#t=946

Looks like they were trash anyways. Plus ive enjoyed his videos for years so i could let this slide.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Are you restoring this?

no...these pictures are from someone else....

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

He did it with arcade cabs too. That was during the height of that bubble.

Yea, the water damaged moldy particle board bubble was crazy.

#58 8 years ago

Guy was storing his pin in a garage at his house with no garage door & the pin sitting right on edge of the opening. No playfield glass & a foot of leaves covering playfield. Was all rotted. Kept the playfield as a sad reminder & in case anyone needed the apron or part off bottom side. Guy was trying to sell it as needing a little work to get running.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#59 8 years ago

These are all terrible

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Big70:

Guy was trying to sell it as needing a little work to get running.

That is just amazing. Who in their right mind would try to sell that? May as well put a bag of dog crap up for sale. That PF looks diseased. I'd be afraid to touch it.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Big70:

Guy was storing his pin in a garage at his house with no garage door & the pin sitting right on edge of the opening. No playfield glass & a foot of leaves covering playfield. Was all rotted. Kept the playfield as a sad reminder & in case anyone needed the apron or part off bottom side. Guy was trying to sell it as needing a little work to get running.

I think I know that guy

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Big70:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Some people that came across old pinball machines just didn't/don't have the proper place to store them - and thus you get this

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Some people that came across old pinball machines just didn't/don't have the proper place to store them - and thus you get this

Agreed, I'm currently waterproofing my garage just so I can safely store games in there. I get a little moisture in it and that can't be allowed.

Also, some people don't have the common sense to own machines.

#64 8 years ago

Look like the guy with the sledgehammer did save the balls back in those days...

laguardiapinball.banner.AP.jpg.jpglaguardiapinball.banner.AP.jpg.jpg

#65 8 years ago

Lets make a bookshelf out of the Gottlieb Mario Andretti...where is my cry smiley?

man.jpgman.jpg
#66 8 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

DSCF7110.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Hey! Somehow a pool fell into that pinball machine.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Also, some people don't have the common sense to own machines.

This^

However common sense is.... I am sometimes still shocked by the things people say regarding pinball machines. I was selling a game to a pinhead a few years ago, and the friend he brought to help move the game suggested we get the game up my stairs by flipping it up the stairs end over end. Get a mental image of that....I'm thinking he was counting on the tipping point doing most of the work via gravity...???

#68 8 years ago

I'm going to go chew on the barrel of a gun reading this thread
Crying_Indian_screenshot[1].pngCrying_Indian_screenshot[1].png

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Lets make a bookshelf out of the Gottlieb Mario Andretti...where is my cry smiley?

man.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Ugh. It looks like they used at least 6 playfields to make what I see in the picture.

#70 8 years ago

bad bad girls!...

badgirlspf.jpgbadgirlspf.jpg
#71 8 years ago

Capcom Airborne pinball in the back (somewhere in a ruin yugoslavia)

by Nate Robert : The photo was taken in 2013, in the indoor swimming pool room of the abandoned Hotel Fjord, in Kotor, Montenegro. I returned a few weeks ago (June 2014) – the arcade machines and pinball games have now been thrown into the pool.)

abandoned-hotel-montenegro.jpgabandoned-hotel-montenegro.jpg

#72 8 years ago

Some type of bingo pinball game...

bingo.jpgbingo.jpg
#73 8 years ago

Look like this one survived. (name anyone?)

mars1.jpgmars1.jpg
#74 8 years ago

Donna Evans: Abandoned pinball machine at Joyland Amusement Park.(Silverball mania)

broken.jpgbroken.jpg
#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Donna Evans: Abandoned pinball machine at Joyland Amusement Park.(Silverball mania)

broken.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

The name of the image says "broken", but on craig's list that is a vintage collectible that just needs a little work for $2000.

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Everyone should follow this: https://www.facebook.com/thepinballgraveyard
Here are some highlights:
Sad (Click image to enlarge)wtf is wrong with people (Click image to enlarge)Addams Family that went for a swim (Click image to enlarge)think the roof caved in on this one (Click image to enlarge)stored outside (Click image to enlarge)dead7.jpg
i think im going to throw up (Click image to enlarge)

that TAF looks like it just needs a touch up and it will be good to go.

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

that TAF looks like it just needs a touch up and it will be good to go.

It was apparently found floating in the warehouse after a flood. The PF looked surprisingly fine. Boards probably need replacing, and i would replace the cabinet. But i think for like $3k it could have been back up and running.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Look like this one survived. (name anyone?)

Mars God of War.....with the desirable black cabinet

#79 8 years ago

Broken can still be a nice pic!

15470802153_f91ceb5627_b.jpg15470802153_f91ceb5627_b.jpg

#80 8 years ago
Pin Desk.jpgPin Desk.jpg
#81 8 years ago

just can't resist.

1608.jpg1608.jpg

280520-i.jpg280520-i.jpg 279524-i.jpg279524-i.jpg
#82 8 years ago

My eyes cant take much more of this! Morbidly fascinating, Who turns a pin into a desk?

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from Jimmydred:

My eyes cant take much more of this! Morbidly fascinating, Who turns a pin into a desk?

That looks cool. I'd do that if it were a totally blown out freebie. Would make a nice light table for an artist too.

#84 8 years ago

Here's the way I found my Seawitch in a warehouse. Yes, it's laying down like that on the floor. Luckily, the water damage only destroyed the back panel, which won't be a hard replace. The playfield on this is surprisingly nice and the backglass was found dirty but in good shape in another room of the warehouse, its currently in my queue for refurbishment. Had to post something that has a somewhat pleasant ending on this thread, my heart is heavy with some of these photos.

IMG_3714.JPGIMG_3714.JPG
IMG_3721.JPGIMG_3721.JPG

#85 8 years ago

Gottlieb Pinball Pool from a flood. Unfortunately there was a Zaccaria Time Machine as well that is sitting in my garage waiting to be stripped.

IMG_5826.JPGIMG_5826.JPG
IMG_5827.JPGIMG_5827.JPG

IMG_5829.JPGIMG_5829.JPG
#86 8 years ago

Also the BSD I saved from a funeral home that caught fire. I cant make this stuff up.

This is just a tidbit of the damage.

IMG_0357.JPGIMG_0357.JPG IMG_0476.JPGIMG_0476.JPG IMG_0340.JPGIMG_0340.JPG
#87 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Also the BSD I saved from a funeral home that caught fire. I cant make this stuff up.
This is just a tidbit of the damage.

IMG_0357.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0476.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0340.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Hey there's my smoke damage buddy!
I had the Stern Playboy that was in a fire. I'm on work computer so can't really send the photos right now haha.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Also the BSD I saved from a funeral home

Where did you save it from, the crematorium??

How funny is it for a funeral home to have a Dracula game?

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

How funny is it for a funeral home to have a Dracula game?

The blood is the life, and in the case of a funeral home, draining blood and replacing it with embalming fluid. So it makes sense to have a blood sucker in every one, makes the job easier.

#90 8 years ago

Pretty bad Stargazer that i bought detail pictures (before touchup, now it actually looks really nice, but since this is the horror thread i dont post it )

IMG_2363.jpgIMG_2363.jpg
IMG_2368.jpgIMG_2368.jpg
IMG_2349.jpgIMG_2349.jpg

#91 8 years ago

Played to much on the Barracorra !!!

IMG_2411.jpgIMG_2411.jpg
#92 8 years ago

Smashed Dr Who

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Smashed Dr Who

police force.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Oh the Humanity!!

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Smashed Dr Who

police force.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

So smashed it thought it was a police force. It was doused in tequila.

#95 8 years ago

Damn, look at all the red in that cabinet too

#96 8 years ago

indeed, looks like it was a damn nice cabinet. I'd still give someone $100 for that if it's complete.

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Barracorra

2015-03-16 15.25.48.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

This is much better than my Barracorra. I'm in such desperate need of a playfield scan

#98 8 years ago

Flood victim #2. Pains me to have to part it out.

Zaccaria time machine.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-563.jpgimage-563.jpg image-53.jpgimage-53.jpg image-956.jpgimage-956.jpg image-688.jpgimage-688.jpg image-421.jpgimage-421.jpg
#99 8 years ago

A TAF related to a murder/suicide/house fire. Link to that incident is here. http://www.waff.com/global/story.asp?s=9983793

The good news is that its restored and working in my basement.

d92cb73c54b40452df7c5e0d96391b7ec71706fa.jpgd92cb73c54b40452df7c5e0d96391b7ec71706fa.jpg
#100 8 years ago

Rolling Stones taking a beating -

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,481 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 110.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/2?hl=brinard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.