Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hi,
    Just got my first pin.
    so many memories flooding back !
    From the electronic noise to the flashing lights and spinning disc!
    Problem is tho the ball only come out from the bat hole every odd time .
    i have to trip the machine on its side to get it moving!
    Im afraid its going to get damaged by tipping it so much.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

#2 8 years ago

UHMMM yeah, im gonna need you to tell us what pinball machine we are dealing with first! That would be great!

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

UHMMM yeah, im gonna need you to tell us what pinball machine we are dealing with first! That would be great!

I will guess it is Al's Garage Band.

#4 8 years ago

oh yea,that would help!
    My son got it for me.
    Not sure of the name.tech something or other.
    it has a blue controller

#5 8 years ago

Sounds like you might have a bad canooter valve.

#6 8 years ago

we are going to need some actual details. what game you're talking about is sorta the bare minimum. and more specifics on what the issue is would be helpful, too. is the game failing to kick balls out into the shooter lane? is it losing track of the ball after it goes into a scoop? is a vertical up-kicker failing to kick the ball out from under the playfield? hard to tell from your description. not sure what a bat hole is, sorry. is that where batman puts his bat-pie?

#7 8 years ago

Take a photo of your game and post it here. If you don't know how to identify it, others here can.

Usually the name of the game is printed in big letters on the backglass.

Since you're unfamiliar with how a pinball machine works, a video of the problem might also be easier than trying to describe what's happening.

#8 8 years ago

Im going with bad pinball bearings!
    I know,I know its time to give up my red stapler! Tehehehehehehehe

#9 8 years ago

Its goto be batman if the ball gets stuck in the bat hole

#10 8 years ago

My first down vote
    Ok i be nice!

Quoted from pezpunk:we are going to need some actual details. what game you're talking about is sorta the bare minimum. and more specifics on what the issue is would be helpful, too. is the game failing to kick balls out into the shooter lane? is it losing track of the ball after it goes into a scoop? is a vertical up-kicker failing to kick the ball out from under the playfield? hard to tell from your description. not sure what a bat hole is, sorry. is that where batman puts his bat-pie?

This way i don't have to type it.

#11 8 years ago

it is just a fuse!!

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Solder_Splash:

Sounds like you might have a bad canooter valve.

Quoted from heni1977:

Im going with bad pinball bearings!
    I know,I know its time to give up my red stapler! Tehehehehehehehe

Quoted from crlush:

Its goto be batman if the ball gets stuck in the bat hole

10K by Christmas.

#13 8 years ago

Could we please try to keep things reasonably on-track in this thread? There's no sense in trying to confuse the OP with nonsense.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Could we please try to keep things reasonably on-track in this thread? There's no sense in trying to confuse the OP with nonsense.

we are just following the OP's lead.

(seriously though we would be happy to help if we had something substantial to go on...)

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Quoted from pezpunk:

we are just following the OP's lead.
    (seriously though we would be happy to help if we had something substantial to go on...)

Agreed. The OP has given us pretty much nothing to work with ... not even the name of the game. I'm beginning to wonder if the post is even serious.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Agreed. The OP has given us pretty much nothing to work with ... not even the name of the game. I'm beginning to wonder if the post is even serious.

+1
    I smell a troll

#17 8 years ago

It is kinda stinking trolling! But I would love to give help if I just new where to start.

#18 8 years ago

I will keep it on track.

You need the yellow controller the blue one has bugs.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

It is kinda stinking trolling! But I would love to give help if I just new where to start.

Begging the question: trolling for what? The initial inquiry was so poorly worded and so weirdly described that it almost makes you wonder what the op wants. Any guesses?

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

I will keep it on track.
    You need the yellow controller the blue one has bugs.

Agreed, but judging by the description he probably needs the one with the Saffron firmware update.

#21 8 years ago

Figure out what game it is? Afternoon bump!

#23 8 years ago

Okay, so no reply from the OP in four days. Does anyone still think this was a serious topic?

#24 8 years ago

Im gonna give it till the end of the week.

#25 8 years ago

End of the week, and no reply from OP. Yeah, this was a serious post.

#26 8 years ago

I second that!

#27 8 years ago

The internet has become self-aware and is now trolling us.

#28 8 years ago

I jumped in here real quick from girloveswaffles' post in the Craigslist laughs thread...you guys are too much!!! LOL. The OP probably got scared and sold his bathole machine. Given that he mentioned a spinning disk...maybe it was a Hurricane, if he even had an actual pin at all. Either way, hard to tell what the hell he was talking about from his op. Either way, flying through this I LMFAO.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.