Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 332 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beatmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

I bet Jack's going to be unhappy they scooped him on the announcement.

Jack is either going to be pissed or he had them announce it so he didn't take shit for announcing a new game without the first one being out the door.

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

Dude, if people had paid for a Stern game, still hadn't received it, and then Stern began demanding downpayments for the NEXT game there'd be blood in the streets.... Jack is pushing it, IMHO.

+1,000,0000..............We rat on Gary all day long and here Jack is being 10X more shady. The guy isn't Jesus, he just took pinflation to a new level. In a short time he caused prices to increase 30% and now you get to pay two years ahead. Come on people!

#290 11 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i'm not sure if i will want the hobbit - but i will put the money down to lock it up and then make a decision later. in all honesty i don't expect to still be around when it's released - so i wonder what happens if i am 6 feet under. i will have to ask jack that once the email goes out. i have not received an email yet offering to buy the hobbit. thanks ed

Ed my friend, sounds like you had a bad day. If you are planning on being 6ft under before the Hobbit is released, do me a favor and let me buy your pins in your death. I will make sure you get the best funeral ever. I am talking classic cars, hot women and rock n' roll. We will party all night long is memory of the greatest pinball collectors to ever grace North Smithfield. Hell, I will even get you an open casket lap dance by no other than the great Elvira! Remember......"Hell ain't a bad place, hell is from here to eternity".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-heaven-uk-announces-2nd-pin-from-jjp?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.