Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 332 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beatmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I'm unhappy that I'll have to sell Rollergames and Space Shuttle to pay for it. =|

I can take trade ins toward a the new pin. I have accept several for WOZ you could be the first for Peter Jackson new movie pin.

#93 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, but you aren't going to give me in trade what I can get for them by selling them outright, I'd bet. Plus shipping, etc.....
    And don't forget the likely other 3-4k I'd have to find out of thin air....but at least I'd have 2 years to do it, right?!

Not always I trade very good and fair if its a pin I want not just a reseller but a collector myself. I traded even for a HEP Diner with diamond plate pf for a WOZ and nice restored Whitewater for WOZ. Texas pinball festival 2014 or 2015 we could trade and you still have the enjoyment of the pins til then.

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm confused. Why didn't us WOZ LE owners receive an email about this? Not everyone reads this thread to find out about this pre-order. Color me disappointed in communications.
    Also surprised we have to pay up front for pin #2. The new norm is pay up front? As another poster stated, should Stern do the same? I'm happy for JJP and a Hobbit pin, but don't like this model going forward. I fronted JJP to back them for their first pin. Now, every new pin I have to front?

It was leaked letters havent been sent in mass communication yet.

#153 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

How can your second game (being sold before the first is delivered) go up a grand higher than the first. I'm very interested in the title, but that is 3 nice used pins worth of cash. I imagine he'll keep jacking the price of each title just like Stern has for LE's.

The same way new in box Tron Pros can go up from 4000 to 4800 from distributors.

#303 11 years ago
    Quoted from jamespin:

I will purchase #2LE to go with my WOZLE. The biggest disappointment I have with JJP is that when I purchased the WOZ the end of January 2011 my incentive was two fold. Take a risk in us and you will get a savings but even more for me was getting a special LE that would have special differences from the STD. Well, after it all shakes out I fear my LE will have green trim and a nice plaque. I am not sure I would have tied up my money to save $500 as the STD could be bought with the shaker from a distributer for 7k. I don't know why everyone is so hung up on the LE WOZ as it is neither limited or special as it lost its exclusive backglass and topper.

Hello fellow Pinsider
    I saw your hometown and just had to ask is the Rowe jukebox plant still there and being used for anything these days?
    Yes many of the things that make the LE special can be purchased in the aftermarket even the green trim but the LCD scren will display something different along with all the other differences mentioned above that push the price on the standard near the LE price. Everyone did save a good amount of money as a 1000 dollars is more than enough to cover shipping and tax if required. People who get in early this time will also save money.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-heaven-uk-announces-2nd-pin-from-jjp?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.