download.png
trunk (resized).jpg
ADCC1269-FE2C-4977-9D82-88C94FE327D5 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-03-14-10-13-54~2 (resized).png
7pBs58IH_400x400 (resized).jpg
6a00d83451cb7469e20167684b6040970b-800wi (resized).png
tenor (resized).png
BC38AE7F-8F96-4061-BC23-FC974FD7BC01 (resized).jpeg

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I hate Sterns node board concept. What a stupid way to screw your customers to ensure they can never work on their own boards and instead force them to spend hundreds of dollars on replacements instead.

I love the *concept* of the SPIKE system and node boards. There have been some growing pains for sure but the concept is a natural progression for pinball control just like going from EM to solid state. It will in the end make pins way less labor to build, way less wiring, more reliable and easier to maintain by using a design concept that has been more than validated by the auto industry. If you look closely, the parts on the node boards like transistors that are expected to fail are not surface mount (just like SAM) and can be easily fixed by the user. Unfortunately the problems with a lot of early node boards were poor design in parts that weren't supposed to fail. These problems are becoming very few and far between at this point and the node concept will carry on for the foreseeable future if not forever. The same node concept is used in AP and the remake CGS games. I assume that Deeproot will use it as well and some day if JJP wants to stay in business, they will most likely go to a similar system and get rid of the dinosaur computer system they use.

#152 5 years ago

I hate Nightmare on Elmstreet. I was forced to play it a number of times in league years ago. Aside from the stupid plunge for multiball, the callouts are horrendous. I can still hear "How 'bout a little nappy?" and "Coffee, tea, or Me?", not to mention "Put in another quarter!". So, so, so very bad...

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I love the *concept* of the SPIKE system and node boards. There have been some growing pains for sure but the concept is a natural progression for pinball control just like going from EM to solid state. It will in the end make pins way less labor to build, way less wiring, more reliable and easier to maintain by using a design concept that has been more than validated by the auto industry. If you look closely, the parts on the node boards like transistors that are expected to fail are not surface mount (just like SAM) and can be easily fixed by the user. Unfortunately the problems with a lot of early node boards were poor design in parts that weren't supposed to fail. These problems are becoming very few and far between at this point and the node concept will carry on for the foreseeable future if not forever. The same node concept is used in AP and the remake CGS games. I assume that Deeproot will use it as well and some day if JJP wants to stay in business, they will most likely go to a similar system and get rid of the dinosaur computer system they use.

I'll take JJP's off the shelf PC components, Linux OS, and their board design (with fuses!) rather then the mess of a node board system Stern created. Stern created the node board design to save money pure and simple.

I wonder why JJP's "dinosaur" of a computer system is capable of producing far higher quality animations then Sterns Spike system can? Oh, yeah that's because it's far more powerful.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from Warzard:

Another JPOP hate drama. I know a lot of pin collectors which start by playing CV and totan ans loved it and start their interest from here.
Everyone can like red and hate blue, sure but the argumentation on the designer, get past it: change hobby, you might feel better. This is amusement games here. Who cares with the guy and yes those pins looks great and a lot of them are stuck in collectors house and played believe it or not.

This is a HATE thread buddy. Sorry I got your panties in a twist but there is no judgement here. I don't care if YOU like them, I just don't. If you think they are the greatest games ever, more power to you, it's only MY opinion and you don't have to go nuts when people don't agree with you. I'm glad you found something to make you happy, the games that I like ( early SS) are typically cheap and many people bad mouth them as not being "deep enough" but it's what I like so that's good enough for me. Hope this explains my point. Best of luck to you. Happy hunting, on your pinball journey!

#155 5 years ago

Flintstone for me: i really wasn’t into it at all

#156 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

This is a HATE thread buddy. Sorry I got your panties in a twist but there is no judgement here. I don't care if YOU like them, I just don't. If you think they are the greatest games ever, more power to you, it's only MY opinion and you don't have to go nuts when people don't agree with you. I'm glad you found something to make you happy, the games that I like ( early SS) are typically cheap and many people bad mouth them as not being "deep enough" but it's what I like so that's good enough for me. Hope this explains my point. Best of luck to you. Happy hunting, on your pinball journey!

I don’t love them and I’m not nuts.
Here it is: i hate bad argument on pin I don’t hate.

#157 5 years ago

I hate fake knockers. They sound like garbage.
A really good knocker when you get the replay, that sound is so great to hear. It used to startle me, and if I am lucky sometimes it still does. But,man o' man when I hear that knocker go off, I know I've done good.
But, the digital knocker sound. Ohhh...It just sounds unnatural and sad. It lacks oomph...

Oh... Two more hates.
I bought a monster bash Le...The original I'm pretty sure had a real knocker... So don't know why I have a digital one.I HATE THAT.
And I hate that I didn't get spare plastic set. WTF... You'd think with what I paid they could print out another set as its only a few bucks for them.
CHEAP. and I hate it when companies are CHEAP!

#158 5 years ago

I hate Spooky nut huggers . I appreciate Spooky for creating games but think they still have a way to go. However, if you do not absolutely love a Spooky game people come out with their pitchforks. They are the worst.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I hate Spooky nut huggers . I appreciate Spooky for creating games but think they still have a way to go. However, if you do not absolutely love a Spooky game people come out with their pitchforks. They are the worst.

I've been moderated, numerous times, for hating on Spooky. It's insane.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I've been moderated, numerous times, for hating on Spooky. It's insane.

Not even talking hating. Just not drinking the koolaid, not liking TNA, not being enthralled by Spooky’s efforts, etc. Nothing at all against Spooky, just their rabid fans.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Not even talking hating. Just not drinking the koolaid, not liking TNA, not being enthralled by Spooky’s efforts, etc. Nothing at all against Spooky, just their rabid fans.

That's what I meant. Spooky's games. I get it, they are a "new" company. But their games definitely reflect that, and the way their fans eat it all up is very disturbing.

And don't even get me started on TNA.

#162 5 years ago

Fuck Ghostbusters and those bs slings. I would really like to play one with normal slings . It could be done, just route out a notch for the kicker. I doubt anyone has tried it. South park is a pile of trash as well. I played Austin powers once at PHOF, it was set at 5 ball. I walked away on 3 with a couple EB stacked. Barf

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Here's a new one for the hate factory - Superbands. They don't play the same, they don't feel the same, my toddlers could live catch on them, and I couldn't give a shit if they last forever - they'll infinitely last when I'm around cause they're just sit there.
Also - Lightning Flippers in general - but especially put on games that didn't design for them to 'manage ball time'. HATE.

Couldn't agree more on Superbands. HATE.

#164 5 years ago

I have 2 pinball hates.
Any machine with the word Gottlieb on it (or god forbid, even worse "Premier")
Or with the word Zaccaria printed on it's unholy, unfun, slow playing shell.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'll take JJP's off the shelf PC components, Linux OS, and their board design

How about the design of those light boards in WoZ that constantly failed for years because of terrible design? And by the way, those are technically node boards whose design is to save money. Growing pains happen in lots of systems including JJP, SAM and SPIKE. Remember the first SAM game was WPT? Every single game shipped with defective CPUs that had to be replaced months later when the new revision came out. When SAM came out some closed minded people actually complained about the programming with USB instead of having to burn and swap out ROM chips! Kind of reminds me of the griping about node boards. Hate the problems with early SPIKE games, but don't hate the concept because it is a really good thing and here to stay across the industry. Also, my poor back isn't getting any younger, those extra 50 pounds of needless transformer and wiring are not missed by me at all. In the context of this thread, I hate pinball machines that are unnecessarily heavy.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wonder why JJP's "dinosaur" of a computer system is capable of producing far higher quality animations then Sterns Spike system can? Oh, yeah that's because it's far more powerful.

You realize that animations are by definition generated ahead of time and simply played back? Sure there are some graphics on pinball machines that are generated in real time, but real Xbox One video processing power is not needed in a pinball machine. Even with a 1080p screen, simple onboard graphics chips are fine or there would be a graphics card in the JJP games to boost performance. Not sure how graphics power became a subject since it was node boards that were the center of the hate. Node boards or lack there of has nothing to do with the main CPU in a system and its graphics capabilities. If you like the graphics better on one pinball machine than another its because of better programming and not better hardware. You JJP fanboys also seem to prefer the larger screen. I much prefer the screens on SPIKE, AP, Spooky and CGS as more suitable size for pinball.

#166 5 years ago

Basing it on newer game themes, Houdini and Dialed in. Fun games but the themes killed them for me. I tried to own both but had to sell them.

#167 5 years ago

Games that I need an instruction manual bigger then my car's. So many flashing lights and modes that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. JJP I'm looking at you. It's pretty difficult going up to one of these games on route without proper sound in the first place and trying to rattle off a good game when I have 50 different inserts flashing and I'm not sure what I'm going after. I don't need a dumb and simple EM or nothing but c'mon it's just too much.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I have 2 pinball hates.
Any machine with the word Gottlieb on it (or god forbid, even worse "Premier")
Or with the word Zaccaria printed on it's unholy, unfun, slow playing shell.

I think you left out worst sound ever on Zaccaria... Even if the game shoots good and has a cool theme and layout. Its unplayable due to the god awful noise(cos you can't call it music) and the even worse sound effects. They have to have the worst music and sound effects ever!!!
Just skin crawling, nails on a chalkboard bad... Heck, nails on a chalkboard might be an improvement.

#169 5 years ago

STTNG as it is a nightmare to fix and the theme doesn't appeal to me.
Dr Who that god awful sound
TOM as it is just too damn easy
Munster, LOTR tied with Iron Maiden boring long ball times and simple fan layout

and finally the winner by a country mile

Thunderbirds as the owner is a tool, this is the ONLY game I will walk away from during first ball. STINKER + BOAT ANCHOR

#170 5 years ago

Usually, as long as I'm playing pinball, I'm enjoying the game, but there are a few games that I really can't stand.

Striker Xtreme. It's just so bland... Music and sound design are pretty important to me in pinball, and SX's sound is very possibly the worst in modern pinball. Not to mention the gameplay is also bland, and when this game came out soccer had been done a thousand times better with WCS (Speaking of which, in surprised to see so much hate for that game here. I've been playing it a lot lately and it's become one of my favorites at the arcade. Striker, the mascot, is also pretty cool and has some great animations, not sure why so many people seem to dislike him so much).

Spy Hunter. I haven't played this much, but I think I've played it enough to know I won't ever enjoy it.

Dr. Dude. I love this game's theme, art, and sound, but I just find it boring to play. Layout is clunky, rules are way too linear (even by System 11 standards), and the carry-over jackpot stuff basically makes it so I'll only be interested in playing if Super Dude is close to being reached. The game had some great ideas and I'd love to enjoy it, but I just can't.

The sounds of the late 80's Bally games. Party Animal, Special Force, Strange Science, they all sound awful. I've never played them, so I can't say whether or not I'd enjoy them, but the seemingly sample based audio they used for music literally gives me a depressing feeling. Thank goodness for FM synth allowing pinball to have good music in late 80's and early 90's.

The thing I hate the most though is 101 Pinball World for DSiWare. Literally the worst game I've ever played (Not just in pinball, but literally all video games). I knew it would be bad when I bought it, and I only did out of morbid curiosity since there are no gameplay videos on the internet (Other than the super low quality trailer). The game is an absolute disgrace to pinball, and doesn't even get basic terminology right. Sometimes, you get missions, and, I kid you not, one of them is to purposefully let the ball drain. No thought went into the game whatsoever. Like, literally every time I try playing it, I discover a new mind boggling aspect of the game, or some sort of glitch.

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

How about the design of those light boards in WoZ that constantly failed for years because of terrible design? And by the way, those are technically node boards whose design is to save money. Growing pains happen in lots of systems including JJP, SAM and SPIKE. Remember the first SAM game was WPT? Every single game shipped with defective CPUs that had to be replaced months later when the new revision came out. When SAM came out some closed minded people actually complained about the programming with USB instead of having to burn and swap out ROM chips! Kind of reminds me of the griping about node boards. Hate the problems with early SPIKE games, but don't hate the concept because it is a really good thing and here to stay across the industry. Also, my poor back isn't getting any younger, those extra 50 pounds of needless transformer and wiring are not missed by me at all. In the context of this thread, I hate pinball machines that are unnecessarily heavy.

You realize that animations are by definition generated ahead of time and simply played back? Sure there are some graphics on pinball machines that are generated in real time, but real Xbox One video processing power is not needed in a pinball machine. Even with a 1080p screen, simple onboard graphics chips are fine or there would be a graphics card in the JJP games to boost performance. Not sure how graphics power became a subject since it was node boards that were the center of the hate. Node boards or lack there of has nothing to do with the main CPU in a system and its graphics capabilities. If you like the graphics better on one pinball machine than another its because of better programming and not better hardware. You JJP fanboys also seem to prefer the larger screen. I much prefer the screens on SPIKE, AP, Spooky and CGS as more suitable size for pinball.

The issue with early WOZ light boards was fixed over 5 ago, time to move on. It was the first game JJP ever designed, they corrected the issue, and supported those early build games for a long time. Much different situation then an established pinball company of 30 + coming out with a node board design that has limited serviceability. To make matters worse nearly all Spike node boards are unique by title leaving long term availability of the boards up in the air.

#172 5 years ago

I love pinball even bad pinball

#173 5 years ago

Only pin I really hate is LOTR, or as I call it Lord of the Clunk. Disliked it from the minute I first played it at an unboxing party in 2003, and to put it mildy my distaste for it has only intensified with time.

#174 5 years ago

Hate the pre-pay concept in pinball. Haven't been here that long and witness people getting ripped off over and over. The DP saga really made me mad with lies, stonewalling and self-important Company owners right out ripping pre-payers off.
With homepin I was surprised, kept up with the whole thing and now it appears they are doing the same thing. How many broke pinball entrepreneurs can there be?
Pre-pay for Mods, Crowdfunding for Arcades, begging for cheap or free machines, sick of broke ass people talking up a good game and turning out to be con men.
Then the Shills come out of the woodwork and defend them, are they paid sycophants or married into the family?
Organized Crime permeated the coin-op Business in the early days, I think they just changed their tactics to steal money using "The New Way" of easy credit, borrowed money, crowdfunding, not-for-profit museum scams and empty promises using scaled-up hoax machines and parts advertised with slick Sales Pitches.

#175 5 years ago

My personal pet peevs:

Stupid wide gap flippers.
The pointless match feature which awards an extra credit on a game you own and play for free, should be match and win an extra ball.
Lazy rules; shoot the flashing shots for Jackpots, then the Super Jackpot....etc etc.
Terrible voice acting from talentless actors or unenthusiastic 'stars' - Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, 24, X-Men....to name a few examples.
Poor theme integration.
Limited Edition cash grabs.
UNFINISHED CODE!! What...the...hell.

There's no single game I hate though.

#176 5 years ago

Very therapeutic thread...….

The never ending "ads" for pinball sales at x3 times the worth of the machine on the site. You look at the data, and they have been posting stuff for years and never sold a thing.

Seeing the "ratings" section on here for an obviously good pinball machine that does not have many ratings and some blowhard rates the machine as a 4 because they had a bad day.

How about the amount of time you have to wait for the exact machine to come up for sale and then, after you bought one, 5 more come up for sale.

Costs of shipping and the crappy things that happen to machines in transit. Something always out of whack.

Mr. Pinball and the number of scams on that website. Too many honest people getting burned.

How about idiots that compare todays games to stuff from the late 1970's. Well it did not have this....it did not have that. OF COURSE IT DID NOT...The technology was not there yet.

How about another cost of shipping. Like 8 bucks from Marco or others for a damn bulb. You know pretty dang well that people do not order materials until they absolutely have to because of the outrageous shipping costs.

Plaw

#177 5 years ago

BSD for me. Couldn’t sell it fast enough.

Great pin they said! Thirrrrrty million! Lame game. Boring. Absolutely zero fun for me. Would rather own Nip It.

#178 5 years ago

Not a pin, but I HATE HATE HATE it when people try to sell a game and say, "goodie bag still stapled inside." Like.... that's a feature?

As if the bullshit in that bag was ever worth anything. That's the reason it's still there. You don't need it. This adds no value to a game. If it did,we all sure as hell would staple a polyurethane zip bag with an extra tilt bob, sling plastic, and paper that says to remove foam blocks before usage every time we sell a game.

"my pin fell off the back of the truck bed on the highway, but that goodie bag is still in tact."

There! Hate flow. Felt good.

#179 5 years ago

I hate this sample and prototype crap. Unless it's a game that never made it to production, I just can't get behind it and don't see much value. Sorry bud but that TZ is worth 6500 not 65000.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I hate this sample and prototype crap. Unless it's a game that never made it to production, I just can't get behind it and don't see much value. Sorry bud but that TZ is worth 6500 not 65000.

At first I thought you wanted to get rid of sample and prototype games all together, but you hate sample and prototype/whitewood value inflation, not the concept of sample and prototype games... yeah, they are rare, but their intrinsic value is debatable. I have to come clean and admit, we sacrificed a Roller Games sample game to build a whitewood back in the 90’s. The cabinet was eventually turned into the VP video pin I still have in the gameroom.

#181 5 years ago

I hate when people tell me to join a league.
Sage veteran: "Join a pinball league and meet other people in your area that play."
Me: "There is one routed machine in my town."

Everyone I talk to around here about pinball look confused because they don't realize it is still a thing.
Perhaps I should just hang out by that one machine and wait for someone that uses one flipper at a time and knows the machine's rules.

I also hate hanging out in bars creeping on people that might like pinball.

#182 5 years ago

I hate people who hate jokes. Especially Jodie Foster jokes.

There.

I said it.

Feel the hate!

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I hate people who hate jokes. Especially Jodie Foster jokes.
There.
I said it.
Feel the hate!

Tell me a Jodie Foster joke so I know if I hate them or not.

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I hate when people tell me to join a league.
Sage veteran: "Join a pinball league and meet other people in your area that play."
Me: "There is one routed machine in my town."
Everyone I talk to you around here about pinball look confused because they don't realize it is still a thing.
Perhaps I should just hang out by that one machine and wait for someone that uses one flipper at a time and knows the machine's rules.
I also hate hanging out in bars creeping on people that might like pinball.

Amen brother! I live in a fairly large town "area". We have the triple A Yankees team, Penguins AHL, casinos, arenas, but we have a few bowling alleys that don't even have a pin each. A truck stop, with a Stern PoTC, Family Guy that is filthy, left upper flipper and the sound doesn't work, and a Sopranos where the left flipper is dead and goes straight to tilt if you breathe on the thing. If I had the coin I would love to open a barcade by one of the dozen or so colleges around here.

#185 5 years ago

I hate the way the darn songs start over in AC/DC on every drain. This just feels like lazy coding to me. The game would be so much better if the song continued to play, but the last balls progress was reset or whatever. Just lazy crap coding and I hate it.... still have and like the game in general.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I hate the way the darn songs start over in AC/DC on every drain. This just feels like lazy coding to me. The game would be so much better if the song continued to play, but the last balls progress was reset or whatever. Just lazy crap coding and I hate it.... still have and like the game in general.

Or how about. When you finally do get a good ball and you can finally start to hear the rest of the song. You're rocking out feeling good. And then you completed the song's shots and unlocked the Jukebox, and then made the jukebox... And you got to change the SONG!!!!!

I think its a really good pin. Love the Luci version of it... Hope to own one. But, I agree how they handled the music was garbage. When I first started seeing Maiden gameplay. At first I hated that songs started with modes... But, I think they used the songs better in Maiden then AC DC.

#187 5 years ago

Gilligan's island sucks, and any game the premier badge on it.

#188 5 years ago

Of all the pins I have owned my list is:

1. LAH
2. EFTLW
3.METLE (yes, I said it).

ZERO desire to own any of these again.

#189 5 years ago

Ok, because I guess I am in the minority, I have to post this here. I effin’ HATE Cactus Canyon. Sorry, that wasn’t harsh enough. Let me take another patented “Bublehead” swipe at it...

If the Lord, my God came down from Heaven, an army of Angels by his/her side, and marched directly up to a pile of every Cactus Canyon machine on the planet, pulled out their Righteous Swords of Glorious Retribution and chopped them into a pile of the finest of kindling, and then after that troupe of rabble rousers had ascended back into the clouds, if the ground opened up and the Devil his self crawled forth, pitchfork held high, followed directly by an army of demons with flame throwers ablaze and encircled the splintered pile of birch, maple, and particle wood and at his command, let loose a barrage of napalm and flamming carnage that obliterated the remains into a smoldering heap of white ash, AND THEN a cyclone, the largest one ever seen by the eyes of a common man or God came through and erased from existance the very last trace of that shallow coded, unfinished, half baked, final gasp of a dying breed of pinball machine, it would be none too soon in my book for me. Just saying.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

Gilligan's island sucks, and any game the premier badge on it.

Here-here! This man speaks the truth about GI. I have found at least a couple pins from each era that I find fun, even premier stuff but I could see where people hate specifics about them.

#191 5 years ago

I hate it when people hoard games and never play them - the worst is when someone refuses to take a game out of the box, or even open the top of the box, because it will "destroy the value", so they just keep it packed up for 15 years. There could be a load of bricks in there for all they know.

I hate those stupid-looking flipper caps.

I hate when people claim that the remakes are inferior to the originals. They're just angry that their fair-condition original isn't worth $8k anymore to some sucker with more money than brains.

I hate the perfectionists and sticklers in this hobby, and this extends to any hobby. The ones who get all pissy if you put a smudge on the glass or who whine about a NIB game having a minor cosmetic defect, like tiny black spots in the playfield silkscreen.

I hate when remake club threads are filled with people whining about their game being delayed, or when they're filled with people posting pictures of their ridiculous custom toppers or little toys and trinkets they bought to go with the game.

I feel much better. Thanks OP!

#192 5 years ago

I hate "wish I was closer" responses.

#193 5 years ago

Crop dusting and people that haven't showered in days at Shows/Tournaments!!!

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from ctviss:

I hate when remake club threads are filled with people whining about their game being delayed

I understand your hate, but this is an un-acquired hate that usually passes around month 5 or 6 of the wait for a new machine. Once you have been in this predicament, upside down on $8 grand with nothing to show for it after 6 months, you tend to change your tune and start bitching in the club/owner threads no mater if you are a master of Zen in waiting on it or not... Every normal, non-pinhead I know thinks we are all nuts waiting longer than 3 months for anything these days, and production delays, I HATE to tell you, are not my fault. I am perfectly alright with your hate of me, but give a pin brother room to bitch, because this is one time when I think we are justified. Please feel free to ammend your list to include your hate of people who hate being hated on for fairly valid reasons in non-pinhead people’s minds. I’ll wear that badge with honor and pride.

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, because I guess I am in the minority, I have to post this here. I effin’ HATE Cactus Canyon. Sorry, that wasn’t harsh enough. Let me take another patented “Bublehead” swipe at it...
If the Lord, my God came down from Heaven, an army of Angels by his/her side, and marched directly up to a pile of every Cactus Canyon machine on the planet, pulled out their Righteous Swords of Glorious Retribution and chopped them into a pile of the finest of kindling, and then after that troupe of rabble rousers had ascended back into the clouds, if the ground opened up and the Devil his self crawled forth, pitchfork held high, followed directly by an army of demons with flame throwers ablaze and encircled the splintered pile of birch, maple, and particle wood and at his command, let loose a barrage of napalm and flamming carnage that obliterated the remains into a smoldering heap of white ash, AND THEN a cyclone, the largest one ever seen by the eyes of a common man or God came through and erased from existance the very last trace of that shallow coded, unfinished, half baked, final gasp of a dying breed of pinball machine, it would be none too soon in my book for me. Just saying.

Absolutely fabulous response. I could never have done that. I hate you for that.....Just sayin......

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from Patentlaw:

I hate you for that

And that is the kind of hate I really love... wait, this is a hate thread... God damn it! Now I’m loving in a hate thread... this wait for my MBrLE is got me totally backwards now...

#197 5 years ago

I hate this thread .

#198 5 years ago

Medusa - second game i owned. Great art but a killer game in that it sucks the fun out of you. Had to sell it because my kids would not touch it - and then i realized i was never playing it either. If i recall correctly it actually deducts points at times ....seriously.

#199 5 years ago

I’m amazed no one has made any reference yet...WTF?

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from DK:

...so what do you like?

No place for attitude here Mister.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Benton, AR
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hate-club/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.