Dogies12 (resized).jpg
Dogies8 (resized).jpg
Dogies9 (resized).jpg
Dogies7 (resized).jpg
Dogies6 (resized).jpg
Dogies3 (resized).jpg
Dogies5 (resized).jpg
Dogies4 (resized).jpg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

The new pinball shows like Pintastic up here in the NE have brought in a lot of new hobbyists. The downside of that is now machines are just not as available as they were three to five years ago, and especially the EMs and classic Solid State games. Because of that I’m not rotating classic games out anymore unless I have already bought another classic pin to replace it first.

#52 6 years ago

Makes Loop The Loop look like a masterpiece

#53 6 years ago

I'm in Illinois and just posted a rough Pirates Gold EM in the marketplace. I also have a Bally Wizard and Gottlieb Playball I can dig out if anyone is interested.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from p1001:

I'm in Illinois and just posted a rough Pirates Gold EM in the marketplace. I also have a Bally Wizard and Gottlieb Playball I can dig out if anyone is interested.

pm sent

#56 6 years ago

I know people sitting on several machines in Mo / Il . Bet if you ask nice on Facebook or Pinside people would gladly sell you a few.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

see more EMs than I do SS. And with shows like pawn stars and American pickers the prices are through the roof.

Although I agree prices are high in our area in recent years, send those EM's my way. Or is it my adds your judging? Lol

#58 6 years ago

There's a Fire Queen at Coin-Op Wherehouse for $950, you can check them out on Facebook. They've got a ton of EM's right now and they ship here's a link...frederick.craigslist.org link

I miss mine she was killer, was my 1st clear coat job and I filed and adjusted every set of leafswitches on that thing!

b9173e61303889c83c6f04c55f3563fdb0af54a1.jpgb9173e61303889c83c6f04c55f3563fdb0af54a1.jpg

ac5b9ae3101991fc2f9b8fe8268998cd46fae5a6.jpgac5b9ae3101991fc2f9b8fe8268998cd46fae5a6.jpg

7da5ee3ad81583e64a12feafbaf82a4d18cf2af2.jpg7da5ee3ad81583e64a12feafbaf82a4d18cf2af2.jpg

#59 6 years ago

Looks like a fun game!

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Looks like a fun game!

It is a rare 2 player version of Vulcan, 970 units produced and a drop target bonanza! I just loved how the targets shoot from each flipper, it's a great feel and and the star rolover lane is just magical man lol. Also possibly the best art ever!

9fa1f79cf6152b532c3e36348e590817456fd6d1.jpg9fa1f79cf6152b532c3e36348e590817456fd6d1.jpg

#61 6 years ago

I love your posts on SM2K, you are an inspiration. Glad to see you are doing restorations....... Maybe one day.......

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I love your posts on SM2K, you are an inspiration. Glad to see you are doing restorations....... Maybe one day.......

Cool man thanks!

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

I just lost out on a Teachers Pet this past weekend because I was out of the country. Unseen, I offered the owner last Wednesday half down on PayPal and then the other half cash when I could pick up Sunday. He said no go, cash and carry only. Game was gone by Sunday when I got back. Price was a little high, but I did want it.

Teacher's Pet is a great game. Price was a bit high based on past experience, but that ad did at least stand out as a fun game for the money. I have owned three of them so didn't feel the need to revisit it again anyway.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

There's a Fire Queen at Coin-Op Wherehouse for $950, you can check them out on Facebook. They've got a ton of EM's right now and they ship here's a link...frederick.craigslist.org link
I miss mine she was killer, was my 1st clear coat job and I filed and adjusted every set of leafswitches on that thing!

Is that a "powerball" nestled by the left flipper?

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Is that a "powerball" nestled by the left flipper?

Yes it made the gameplay much faster!

#66 6 years ago

It's been pretty lean around here. I'm really out of room anyway and I've got a couple of projects still in line, but I still look and there's either just junk that is overpriced or stuff that would be a project priced like a restored game.

So for now I'm just hanging with what I have.

#67 6 years ago

So then are you folks in the "lean areas" getting good prices on games you are selling? Upside should be that its a seller's market.

#68 6 years ago

There was a Wms Liberty Bell on craigslist in Chicago a couple weeks ago for $200. I am not sure if it was working or not, plus I do not remember seeing any pics of it. Its getting to the point where any game reasonably priced will sell pretty fast around here.

#69 6 years ago

I'm in Indiana and it's not a flood but have 3 on the way and another the seller is auctioning me. Not sure on it, but if I get it I get it. But do have some possible buys in the surrounding states. Getting my ducks in a row for possible multiple pickup again with one seller to get back with me on this.

#70 6 years ago

i just picked up a $200 target pool off of cl, but no real deal, came with a live mouse inside. cat killed it. needs a new bg and pf is rough. I need to live near Boilerman and get his overflow.

#71 6 years ago

Not much here lately in the Vancouver area..1 dude has a Rogo for sale w a cracked bg and needs work- $600! It’s a Rogo..I think he’s high..guess I’ll be content w what I have for now

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Not much here lately in the Vancouver area..1 dude has a Rogo for sale w a cracked bg and needs work- $600! It’s a Rogo..I think he’s high..guess I’ll be content w what I have for now

A "Ro Go" with a cracked backglass and needs work? How much will they give someone to take it away?!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-has-dried-up-here/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.