(Topic ID: 256941)

Pinball Hall of Fame- Vegas

By henrydwh

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Visit the Pinball Hall of Fame?”

• Yes, it's a must see 83 votes
      82%
    • No, don't waste your time 8 votes
      8%
    • just stay at the hotel and drink, gamble and hump. 10 votes
      10%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200222_142307 (resized).jpg
    PHOF empty lot (resized).jpg
    DUCK (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nogoodnames222.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 4 years ago

I made it to the HOF while in town this past weekend and had an absolute blast. I purposely didn't look at their list of titles in depth beforehand, was blown away by all of the high quality EM's there. My girlfriend and I were there from ~12:30 to 5 (and probably would've stayed longer if we hadn't made other plans already). Only problem is I really want to buy a Neptune now, what a gorgeous wedgehead. Will most definitely make it a priority to go back next time I'm in Vegas, hopefully the move to the bigger location on the strip actually happens and all goes well.

This isn't the kind of location you go to to put up high scores on Top 100 machines; it's crowded, loud, games are getting played nonstop and you'll run into a lot of little issues on the more popular titles as a result... but it's unlike anywhere else I've had the chance to go and if you're a fan of EM's especially, it's an awesome way to play a ton of killer games you won't see on location anywhere else.

IMG_20200222_142307 (resized).jpgIMG_20200222_142307 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nogoodnames222.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-vegas-2?tu=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.