Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 437 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BMHouze
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

phof.PDF (PDF preview)
    AD0FA2A0-5277-4A81-AF6B-A0661256A1AD (resized).jpeg
    20190222_125436 (resized).jpg
    AB472689-6F32-4749-9F2D-FEFE0519CC4B (resized).jpeg
    3394C44F-B484-4885-8BD7-F8D6C83AAC40 (resized).jpeg
    SharkHatBoy (resized).jpg
    59FCD96A-74FE-425E-8703-D74EADE0DDD0 (resized).jpeg
    20181008_214405 (resized).jpg
    PHOF_map (resized).jpg
    Tim PBHOF (resized).jpg
    20181012_112342 (resized).jpg
    20181012_112345 (resized).jpg
    noone01 (resized).jpg
    651-popeye-pinball-two (resized).jpg
    pinball01 (resized).jpg
    churchs01 (resized).jpg

There are 437 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
    #351 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

I get why they sell it, but you're telling me the games aren't disgusting from popcorn oil all over them?

Unlike many 'arkades' the PHoF has some flunkies and volunteers doing it day and day out, wipe and klean the buttons, the bars, and the glass. Its kuite simple, fokus and keep your eye on the prize as the objektive. Ultimately the PHoF and its KKK (kleen, kleen, kleen) agenda has done its job to keep keep keep the quarters of its patrons and donate them to their kause. Kan't blame them for being suksessful, these folks kan and do understand how to keep the kleen kuarters better than anyone else in the koin op business within their spektrum. Kan you tell us of another that is keeping that All American dream alive better? I'll speculate knot!

#352 5 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I gotta admit, that popcorn was darn tasty and hit the spot considering that, and some Mike and Ike’s from the gumball machine, is the only sustenance to be had.
    Super Dave, do you really think someone pissed in the popcorn tray? What would lead you to that conclusion?

Well, someone told a bird that another bird used to come into that operation and splay their dookie on the bathroom walls, for a long time. That is in part why they put in 'Vid-Bye-Troy'. Or at least that is the rumor. This is just conjecture, speculation, nothing solid like video of someone leaving a solid in the dispenser of said 1-2-3-4-day old pooped corn dispenser. Another bird says the recent shot is of the #2 dispenser, so maybe its all kleen.

#353 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

We do have the Museum of Pinball in Banning, yes its open only about twice a year but I usually get about 6 months of pinball play into my system when I go there for a day (my record is 80 different machines in one shot which dang near got me into seizure mode). Awesome place. When I retire I might join the volunteer maintenance group then I can go there more often.

You may want to research and realize the kult of personality involved in that place. Its very church oriented, there is NOTHING else to do out there in Banning. Its extremely clique oriented and if you are not in, you are VERY out.

#354 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

1610 E. Tropicana
    New location is two years away at a minimum.

If the loan isn't paid off in 1 year, what does the underwriter get from the LVPCC? If the LVPCC fails to pay off the 1 million
    in a year, do they get to renegotiation of the loan terms?!? (upwards likely with interest rates going up). Is that in the
    best interest of the public and the community at large, or the underwriters? And what comes of the money that is
    donated (you can kiss it goodbye, its gone, out of your hands, there are no terms other than t-shirts and 'memberships' to
    VIP parts of something that doesn't exist yet, and is not guaranteed [but I will speculate will happen eventually]). This
    is all very speculative, and interesting to play out as a loan with interest to a club/organization where most if not all
    the machines, people, and visitors to the place pay homage to the guy/club-member that makes it all possible. Very
    interesting stuff.

#355 5 years ago
    Quoted from SuperDaveOsbourn:

If the loan isn't paid off in 1 year, what does the underwriter get from the LVPCC? If the LVPCC fails to pay off the 1 million
    in a year, do they get to renegotiation of the loan terms?!? (upwards likely with interest rates going up). Is that in the
    best interest of the public and the community at large, or the underwriters? And what comes of the money that is
    donated (you can kiss it goodbye, its gone, out of your hands, there are no terms other than t-shirts and 'memberships' to
    VIP parts of something that doesn't exist yet, and is not guaranteed [but I will speculate will happen eventually]). This
    is all very speculative, and interesting to play out as a loan with interest to a club/organization where most if not all
    the machines, people, and visitors to the place pay homage to the guy/club-member that makes it all possible. Very
    interesting stuff.

It is my understanding that Tim has personally backed the loan so he didn't have to sell the building he is currently in until the new building is actually built. I think the idea of asking for donations was to save some interest cost not because he needed to pay off the "bridge loan" in full or anything. PHOF is owned by Tim and profits from that go to charity but as with most people Tim's personal assets will likely have nothing to do with the business.

Bottom line is Tim has always tried to keep overhead as low as possible to give as much as possible to charity. I have to assume the idea of saving interest money by asking for donations is yet another way to keep cost down and nothing more. Maybe I am not understanding things correctly but that was my take on things.

#356 5 years ago

You know that moment where you realize someone is not just eccentric or a little off, but full on f@&kin crazy? Yeah.

#357 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

It is my understanding that Tim has personally backed the loan so he didn't have to sell the building he is currently in until the new building is actually built. I think the idea of asking for donations was to save some interest cost not because he needed to pay off the "bridge loan" in full or anything. PHOF is owned by Tim and profits from that go to charity but as with most people Tim's personal assets will likely have nothing to do with the business.
    Bottom line is Tim has always tried to keep overhead as low as possible to give as much as possible to charity. I have to assume the idea of saving interest money by asking for donations is yet another way to keep cost down and nothing more. Maybe I am not understanding things correctly but that was my take on things.

The PHoF has a building, some land and it has some assets in games/parts/and etc. All that is owned by a 501c3 organization that is not TA, but is a IRS recognized organization that has tax benefits (these are significant) and has a mission statement for a building fund (which it seems to be FINALLY pursuing) while it has literally hoarded 3-4+ (?) million dollars instead of donating it to local charity (apparently those organizations, mostly the SA are not worthy as of now for cash, and its hard to decide what is worthy in asset or cap ex purchases that make sense [~511K buyout of locals to shut up about 7 years ago, another ~60K for a truck to the SA about 5 years ago, most recently announced 1 year ago for ~10K for SA culinary schooling of drug recovery, and a rather personal and small donation of 5K donation for PHoF live-in's personal preference charity, etc]).

Bottom line is the PHoF as a 501c3 MUST make good on its mission and directive, otherwise upon review will eventually lose its status with the IRS. Hoarding money is NOT a good idea when it comes to charity and IRS. Thus, we have a move, a final decision on what to do with the money. This is a motion in a direction that both makes good on the mission statement for another 2-3 years, and also gives TA (if he is indeed the backing money man) some kick on his assets and gets his vision moving in the right direction for the rest of what is likely the (short) rest of his rather life long and productive career.

God save the Queen, and God bless TA and his minions. They have all done well, in their own ways.

#358 5 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

You know that moment where you realize someone is not just eccentric or a little off, but full on f@&kin crazy? Yeah.

Well pot just became legal in Canada, but superdave must have jumped the gun by about 12 hours.

#359 5 years ago

Theres bags to put the popcorn in. Doesnt touch the tray. Just ignore Dave gang.

#360 5 years ago

Tim: Thank you for your most appreciated presentation today at Pinball Expo 2018. I am a man of limited means but I will sign up for a personal membership and am commiting to do as best as I can to help you pursue other avenues of sponsorship.

Tim PBHOF (resized).jpgTim PBHOF (resized).jpg
    #361 5 years ago

From pinball news

PHOF_map (resized).jpgPHOF_map (resized).jpg
    #363 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

From pinball news
    [quoted image]

What happened to that poor Blueprint?
    Tim keep that in his pocket the whole trip and flight to Chicago?

#364 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Tim keep that in his pocket the whole trip and flight to Chicago?

Most likely.. Some take aways (if you aren't inclined to watch 70 minutes of Tim talking)
    1. Tim rarely uses a computer (but I think he's realizing he has to start learning)
    2. Tim would like to see the PHOF continue on after he passes, but based on what happened to the liberace museum after he died (basically workers stealing everything), he worries anyone else will have his same passion.
    3. If he were to find someone willing to replace himself, he would need about 5 years to properly train them.
    4. His board of directors is Tim and a few friends, but he realizes this business has become too big and he needs to start bringing others to help make decisions.
    5. He already has a buyer for the old building (a car wash) which is willing to wait 2 years for him to get his new building erected, and possibly a 10 month extension. They already bought the land for 2.8 million (more than it was valued at), and he is basically going to get to stay there rent free for the next 2 years (but have to pay $15k per month if he needs that extension).
    6. There's a possibility to extend his land 40 feet south, but the harley dealer isn't very communicative or easily negotiated with.
    7. There's a rule you need 3 parking spaces for every 1,000 sq feet of building (even if it's storage). You can build out that space, but when you go to sell the building that doesn't count as square footage (lost money).
    8. Because this is on the strip, Tim can't build a plain white garage building.. It needs to be flashy (which may turn it into a legitimate museum, not just a pinaball club).
    9. He needs 2 permits, one for the building itself, and a permit to operate a crane next to an airport because of the height. That goes above and beyond land surveys, soil samples, etc. Also that curve you see on the layout is required so a firetruck can make a 180 turn in his parking lot without backing up.
    10. Tim owns the bally neon sign and plans to rebuild it and put it outside.
    11. he also owns 5 of the pellet gun games from riverview in chicago and wants to fabricate targets to make it playable.

#365 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Most likely.. Some take aways (if you aren't inclined to watch 70 minutes of Tim talking)
    1. Tim rarely uses a computer (but I think he's realizing he has to start learning)
    2. Tim would like to see the PHOF continue on after he passes, but based on what happened to the liberace museum after he died (basically workers stealing everything), he worries anyone else will have his same passion.
    3. If he were to find someone willing to replace himself, he would need about 5 years to properly train them.
    4. His board of directors is Tim and a few friends, but he realizes this business has become too big and he needs to start bringing others to help make decisions.
    5. He already has a buyer for the old building (a car wash) which is willing to wait 2 years for him to get his new building erected, and possibly a 10 month extension. They already bought the land for 2.8 million (more than it was valued at), and he is basically going to get to stay there rent free for the next 2 years (but have to pay $15k per month if he needs that extension).
    6. There's a possibility to extend his land 40 feet south, but the harley dealer isn't very communicative or easily negotiated with.
    7. There's a rule you need 3 parking spaces for every 1,000 sq feet of building (even if it's storage). You can build out that space, but when you go to sell the building that doesn't count as square footage (lost money).
    8. Because this is on the strip, Tim can't build a plain white garage building.. It needs to be flashy (which may turn it into a legitimate museum, not just a pinaball club).
    9. He needs 2 permits, one for the building itself, and a permit to operate a crane next to an airport because of the height. That goes above and beyond land surveys, soil samples, etc. Also that curve you see on the layout is required so a firetruck can make a 180 turn in his parking lot without backing up.

The Liberace Museum is doing well as an Escape Room and Pizzeria these days. Twinkle-toes' mosaic image is still on the strip mall that is adjacent to the former museum.

20181008_214405 (resized).jpg20181008_214405 (resized).jpg
    #366 5 years ago

That Escape Room seems to have hired the same sign company as PHOF.

#367 5 years ago

Correction, he uses computers all the time. Nearly every day, on site (lappy in the money vault room), or next door at Paradise.

Correct, it seems that place was looted shortly after it closed by the board members themselves, so a board for PHoF would
    also have to be very carefully monitored afterwards, likely mostly pinheads, and major product of PHoF is RARE unobtainium.

He has a habit of finding people that eventually leave, don't have the insane dedication it takes and/or patience
    to put up with the BS of the customers complaining, and this project taking up their entire life. AKA, training someone
    and then they leave, go work for someone using the 'training' as schooling and leverage it for themselves elsewhere,
    and/or taking money (Tim don't give keys to money boxes to anyone) and stealing. Its common and he hates it.

The board of directors is described on each filing. Its not actively 4,5,6 or 7 as mentioned. Its more like a required minimum from what I have seen.

The buyer is wanting it, and I'm not sure they have closed. I'm not sure they have 'sold' it, but a promissory note maybe or letter of intent?

Don't' believe the Harley Dealer has a thing to do with the new land talks and extension of 40 feet swap. Its the 10 acre guy.

You need 3.3 for a museum use, and 4 for retail. TA and company don't feel resale down the road after he's gone or it fails will make the property worth as much, in fact much less (very good assumption). Variances will be hard to either get, or if granted hard to get again if it changes purpose for the building.

It doesn't need to be flashy at all, it must pass mustard with the Las Vegas planning commission, and they have a committee that will look at and approve the look and feel of the building plans, or they wont.

He needs a building permit of course, and he needs to get an FAA permit for the height of the crane for when it is on site lifting walls into place. The latter permit is required due to auto pilot operations for structures in the area of an airport where the software takes over and does 'stuff' when the plane is below those known structures' height.

10. Tim owns the bally neon sign and plans to rebuild it and put it outside.

Not a bad idea either. When did he get it from JPoop is what I'd like to know. Maybe that sign should be sold and used to pay back scammed investors.

11. he also owns 5 of the pellet gun games from riverview in chicago and wants to fabricate targets to make it playable.

This gun system is wicked cool, and would be a huge fun feature. However, and I'm just speculating... With the nature of the mass murder shooting at Vegas, this item of interest may not be welcome by customers, or the general public. Cool as hell, seen it and loved it. However, likely not likely PC in the LV(PC)C. With big comes some exposure, more eyes and minds wrapping around what is going on, the board, the media, the public, etc. I personally doubt you will ever see this game at the new location for these reasons and maybe even more importantly, liability. Shame too, that stuff is fun fun fun. He also owns 4 more as parts/pieces/replacements.

#368 5 years ago

I personally doubt you will ever see this game at the new location for these and liability reasons.

He also talked about closing off a private room that showcases the pre-flipper bagatelle games for members that support the club only. It's possible he might stick that in there as well (for responsible people, not the general public).

#369 5 years ago

Regarding your comments about #11, well this is Vegas.

https://machinegunsvegas.com

https://machinegunexperience.com

https://www.battlefieldvegas.com

Among many others.

#370 5 years ago

If permitting is required for that game, getting it could be a real issue. Just speculating, I don't think that game will see operation at PHoF. Cool if it does, I'd go and enjoy shooting up 'targets' or stuff animals on strings, or even some pictures of some famous and not so famous <<nouns inserted here>>. Maybe they will run target retrieval systems so you can put your loved ones up for a shot or two as well, while they do it as well next to you.

#371 5 years ago

Better spend some more time setting up the games correctly cause they are pretty rough. Half of em need maintenance or were turned off, and nearly all needed to be leveled. Love the place, but the games could play much better.

#372 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Better spend some more time setting up the games correctly cause they are pretty rough. Half of em need maintenance or were turned off, and nearly all needed to be leveled. Love the place, but the games could play much better.

I've always said step up or shut up. Fix leveling, and if you don't like crawling on the floor, then ask them to fix em. If they won't, don't go back. There are TONS of shows around the US now that are focused on the players, and they do it right most of the time. Texas is now the leader, NW is another, and the folks at Banning do a bang up job. There is a place in Pitts, places down in Florida, and in NJ, there is Lyons, and the EM joint in Manitau Springs, as well as many more in Portland (small and large). Oh, VFW (very 'clean' show), Alemeda, TT's collection (amazing, but apparently thining it out), other large collections, ad nausea, etc. So many places to go where the games are apparently kept in better condition. TA honestly doesn't have to do a thing to compete, its working and bringing in millions for charity. Is there anyone even close to bringing in 100K yet? I don't think so.

One thing he does have is 45+ years of experience, stubborness, some witches around him that fly their brooms around cleaning things up and making t-shirt decisions that fail to meet the deadlines, and of course many 1000s of happy customers. I find it fascinating that folks call it a dump as if they are calling something out as unique or needs to be told. Of course its a dump, in a dumpy area, with mmostly dumpy customers. TA is a bottom feeder, bottom dweller, and mostly is in the real estate 'business' with a IRS recognized and authorized 501c3 social club mapped on top of it. He says so clearly in his 'talk' (clearly a public update and beg fest) and laughs about it, as if he is giving you a 'clue'. Get it yet?

TA and company are fucking the man and laughing about it. If you think about it for a second, or even a little more its quite beautiful too, while doing good for society and charity. Is about as good a 'screw the man' as it gets, just know the rules and play by them and WIN. So now he is humbled (maybe) a bit and is begging folks to help, donate, make the next phase of this fantasy come true.

Step up or shut up is my mantra on this issue about quality of the games, or the look of the place (DeMar, seriously?). There are options, stop hitting your heads against the wall that isn't gonna give back anything but more brain damage.

#373 5 years ago

**edit out**

#374 5 years ago

I made my donation at Expo. Hope the new location is a success.

#375 5 years ago

I was at TPH on Saturday and had a blast, first time there. I hope his new location is a success

#376 5 years ago

I've always said step up or shut up. Fix leveling, and if you don't like crawling on the floor, then ask them to fix em. If they won't, don't go back. There are TONS of shows around the US now that are focused on the players, and they do it right most of the time. Texas is now the leader, NW is another, and the folks at Banning do a bang up job. There is a place in Pitts, places down in Florida, and in NJ, there is Lyons, and the EM joint in Manitau Springs, as well as many more in Portland (small and large). Oh, VFW (very 'clean' show), Alemeda, TT's collection (amazing, but apparently thining it out), other large collections, ad nausea, etc. So many places to go where the games are apparently kept in better condition. TA honestly doesn't have to do a thing to compete, its working and bringing in millions for charity. Is there anyone even close to bringing in 100K yet? I don't think so.
    One thing he does have is 45+ years of experience, stubborness, some witches around him that fly their brooms around cleaning things up and making t-shirt decisions that fail to meet the deadlines, and of course many 1000s of happy customers. I find it fascinating that folks call it a dump as if they are calling something out as unique or needs to be told. Of course its a dump, in a dumpy area, with mmostly dumpy customers. TA is a bottom feeder, bottom dweller, and mostly is in the real estate 'business' with a IRS recognized and authorized 501c3 social club mapped on top of it. He says so clearly in his 'talk' (clearly a public update and beg fest) and laughs about it, as if he is giving you a 'clue'. Get it yet?
    TA and company are fucking the man and laughing about it. If you think about it for a second, or even a little more its quite beautiful too, while doing good for society and charity. Is about as good a 'screw the man' as it gets, just know the rules and play by them and WIN. So now he is humbled (maybe) a bit and is begging folks to help, donate, make the next phase of this fantasy come true.
    Step up or shut up is my mantra on this issue about quality of the games, or the look of the place (DeMar, seriously?). There are options, stop hitting your heads against the wall that isn't gonna give back anything but more brain damage.

" TA honestly doesn't have to do a thing to compete, its working and bringing in millions for charity. Is there anyone even close to bringing in 100K yet? I don't think so."

If he is bringing in so much money WTF does he need our help? Go figure?

#377 5 years ago

TA gets us to pay because we can and most likely will. I for one have always enjoyed going to the PHoF, no matter how skeevy the bathroom looked, I always make it a point to go before going so I don’t have to experience that detractive aspect. I generally try and and say Hi if Tim is not busy, but if he is, I just get my quarters and roam around. Last time I was there I played a few modern pins, but spent most of my time on his Subway machine which was beautiful. I donate because it keeps Pinball in the eyes of the general public. I hope his new location generates a lot of interest and helps keep Pinball around at least another 20 years. I’ll be dead most likely by then, so that is as long as pinball needs to hang on.

#378 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

" TA honestly doesn't have to do a thing to compete, its working and bringing in millions for charity. Is there anyone even close to bringing in 100K yet? I don't think so."
    If he is bringing in so much money WTF does he need our help? Go figure?

Tim doesn't need our help PHOF does. Tim personally loaned the club 1.2 million dollars and the club is paying interest on that money to Tim. All Tim asked for is a little support from the pinball community to save the club some interest money on that loan. You could say Tim is the club but IRS sees it differently because it is a non profit.

In any event I am sure Tim will do just fine but I know I'll do more than my share to try and help him. As you said above "who has done it better as far as the money end of things go"?

1 week later
    #379 5 years ago

Should we expect some type of acknowledgement once a donation is made? I made one a few months ago, but I haven’t heard anything about it. I just want to make sure I am on the list for memberships .

#380 5 years ago

Obviously, you expect it. But, you won't likely get any as this is Tim we're talking aboot.

#381 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Obviously, you expect it. But, you won't likely get any as this is Tim we're talking aboot.

Agreed. I'll never forget how Tim signed off in his very first post on Pinside.

Quoted from timarnold:

See you next trip SUCKERS!

#382 5 years ago

Let's at least put that in context...

Quoted from timarnold:

Many thanks to all the people who have worked so hard for 8 years to make this happen, and to those who foolishly blow their vacation money playing pinball instead of the slot machines on the strip. See you next trip SUCKERS!

#383 5 years ago

Tim should be selling t-shirts for inflated "donation" prices.

"Drain your balls in Las Vegas - Visit the Pinball Hall of Fame"

#384 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Tim should be selling t-shirts for inflated "donation" prices.
    "Drain your balls in Las Vegas - Visit the Pinball Hall of Fame"

Load your balls and shoot your load

#385 5 years ago

Got Balls?

1 month later
    #386 5 years ago

Roanoke Pinball Museum is happy to support the Pinball Hall of Fame. Tim has some truly grand plans for Vegas over the next few years & it’ll be good for all of pinball when it happens.

59FCD96A-74FE-425E-8703-D74EADE0DDD0 (resized).jpeg59FCD96A-74FE-425E-8703-D74EADE0DDD0 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #387 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Original like mine or remake ?
    LTG : )

Road trip to LTG's place!! Happy holidays everyone!

Cheers,
    MacJedi

1 week later
    #388 5 years ago

jack black just made an appearance there

#389 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I saw this...awesome.

#390 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Holy fuck check out how quickly he gained subscribers and views! Phof is damn lucky he stopped by for his new channel. I love Jack Black, he has played the internet, Hollywood, and the music scene so well.

#391 5 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

He was in Vegas to play two Tenacious D shows to bring in the new year at the Hard Rock. I saw the first one--he really has a strong voice and is quite talented on the guitar as well. But also raunchy as hell...had a great time!

#392 5 years ago

And we played the first pinball that came to us,
    Just so happened to be,
    The Best Pinball in the World, it was The Best Pinball in the World

This is not The Greatest pinball in the World, no.
    This is just a tribute.
    Couldn't remember The Greatest pinball in the World, no, no.
    This is a tribute, oh, to The Greatest pinball in the World,
    All right! It was The Greatest pinball in the World,
    All right! It was the best muthafuckin' pinball the greatest pinball in the world.

#393 5 years ago

Here for CES, excited to swing by PHoF. I haven't kept up with this thread, from the looks, the current building is still open?

#394 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

the current building is still open?

Yes.

#395 5 years ago

Probably going to CES too. There are 3" of new snow here and still falling though.

Will be hanging out in the Stern (Marco?) booth and at Tim's place. Probably NYNY pin area too.

If you see a strange dude wearing a shark hat why not introduce yourself...

SharkHatBoy (resized).jpgSharkHatBoy (resized).jpg
    #396 5 years ago

Great! Thanks.

#397 5 years ago

Anyone know where the Stern/Marco booth is?

Most conventions in LV happen at the convention center (DUH), but this one has 3 different hotel venues

Lots of walking ahead!

#398 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Anyone know where the Stern/Marco booth is?
    Most conventions in LV happen at the convention center (DUH), but this one has 3 different hotel venues
    Lots of walking ahead!

South Hall 1, booth 21800.

This is in the LVCC, not in the Sands Expo Center or Aria Hotels. This is South of Desert Inn Road. Ground floor, in the extreme Southwest corner of the hall. Outside of the hall by their booth is the taxicab stand and hotel shuttle bus area.

#399 5 years ago

From TWIP:
    Stern will be unveiling its newest game on Tuesday, January 8th, at 11:00 am PST at booth 21800 in South Hall 1. The unveiling will be streamed live by Twitch celebrity, Jack Danger, on his Twitch.TV channel, Dead Flip (Dead Flip on Twitch.TV).

#400 5 years ago

Just saw jack at the booth this morning

There are 437 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-to-close/page/8?hl=mcbpalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.