Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,151 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_732303621409397 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1975 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1973 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1972 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1970 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1971 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1968 (resized).JPG
    858130df12416475a5cd5bb73602cfff.gif
    tumblr_9ee87d544743177d9d136917fe11e1a7_032c26e6_500 (resized).jpg
    A06C74E7-1674-4652-97BF-A32CD8B36436 (resized).jpeg
    177063FD-0BDF-4377-A2CC-D665EBC085D2 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20221229_131552_Chrome (resized).jpg
    DCA49D93-4F81-4ED0-AC63-6E4E2D811AEA (resized).jpeg
    B92C2451-B14B-436E-BC21-4B28458E8982 (resized).jpeg
    20140824142944833 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0662 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinMonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#593 3 years ago

Looking forward to a post-COVID era when travel to see the new location and play some pins is a good idea. Looks like it will be a great location.

#605 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Really hope he makes this happen.

If he can just keep the current pace he'll make it by May when he needs to be done. Pretty sure he'll be at the goal within 60 days, though. Good to see all the support he's getting.

#638 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Slight digression./// Tip assumption is spreading. DoorDash has it too.
    It really annoys me. The world I live in you earn your tip. For the Most part.

You've obviously never been to downtown Chicago. EVERYONE has their hand out.

#651 3 years ago
    Quoted from dgarrett:

I figure the donation I just made is just a short term cash flow and eventually Tim will be donating again - so its like a pay it forward donation. If you aren't sure, just think of $20 as a typical trip to your local location. What's one day's worth of arcade action to throw to the PHOF? Do it now.

DO-IT.gifDO-IT.gif
    #655 3 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Yes, every dollar helps and I have donated a couple of times myself. To call the project bankrupt is a bit of a reach and kind of an insult to the people you are asking money from.

Yes, it seemed like a little too much hyperbole. It's a short-term cash crunch, not bankruptcy.

2 weeks later
    #743 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Las Vegas severely limits where you can have grass.
    LTG : )

A cool pinball mural on those blank building walls would be cool, but no idea what the size limits are in Vegas for murals.

2 weeks later
    #762 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Tim's brother Tom, who owns the Pinball Pete's in East Lansing and Ann Arbor was Ill and then died this past Monday

Well, that's terrible. COVID or something else?

#768 3 years ago

I really wish they'd at least duplicate their videos on youtube for the people that haven't lost their minds.

#770 3 years ago

Thanks for that. Hopefully whoever is posting the facebook videos mirrors them to youtube. The goal is not to have to set foot on facebook at all, even as a visitor, since they are so abusive with not respecting privacy at all and trying to claw in every bit of information they can on non-facebook users also so they can monetize that.

#773 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Nothing like Google owned YouTube is doing, I'm sure .

Google is very bad, but Facebook is RIDICULOUS. I often say lately that Facebook and Google are the two most dangerous companies in the world. Facebook doing things like scraping data from phones with open bluetooth that happen to be in the VICINITY of a phone with Facebook INSTALLED (not running, installed) even if those phones owners aren't even ON facebook and Google hiding mics in their nest products disguised as capacitors or using Chrome to scrape any network a machine running it is connected to are really bad, but our lawmakers don't understand the threat to stop it.

But if I have to pick one, I'd take Google over Facebook. But definitely a lesser of two evils thing.

#777 3 years ago
    Quoted from AnimeDude892:

Here’s the video. You’re welcome.

Great work! You are deputized to the official PBHoF video mirror-er. Thanks!

deputy-badge-pinside (resized).jpgdeputy-badge-pinside (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinMonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-is-running-out-of-money?tu=PinMonk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.