Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,151 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_732303621409397 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1975 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1973 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1972 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1970 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1971 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1968 (resized).JPG
    858130df12416475a5cd5bb73602cfff.gif
    tumblr_9ee87d544743177d9d136917fe11e1a7_032c26e6_500 (resized).jpg
    A06C74E7-1674-4652-97BF-A32CD8B36436 (resized).jpeg
    177063FD-0BDF-4377-A2CC-D665EBC085D2 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20221229_131552_Chrome (resized).jpg
    DCA49D93-4F81-4ED0-AC63-6E4E2D811AEA (resized).jpeg
    B92C2451-B14B-436E-BC21-4B28458E8982 (resized).jpeg
    20140824142944833 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0662 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#373 3 years ago

An international news piece on the hall from about six years ago.

#482 3 years ago

In the last ten years I had driven many times from Los Angeles to Vegas. If you have not done this ever, I would do it at least once.

I like to time the sunset as a I roll through Death Valley. You can see the massive solar array, and now you are getting closer!

The first stop in Vegas as I roll in was always the Hall of fame, and will continue to be.

So it makes a perfect beginning to your trip. IMO.

1 week later
    #632 3 years ago

Slight digression./// Tip assumption is spreading. DoorDash has it too.

It really annoys me. The world I live in you earn your tip. For the Most part.

#646 3 years ago

I would not imagine the video news would include phof until completed. My guess is an upcoming video would likely include the hall of fame once it has opened for customers.

My assumption is they will come with some cameras later. Can’t wait to watch.

3 weeks later
    #751 3 years ago
    Quoted from emguy:

..and allow me to make one more point while I am riled up about people's judgey (is that a word?) attitude.
    You may not have thought about this, but the amazing thing Tim is doing, WHICH LIKELY NONE OF YOU CRITICIZERS ARE DOING, is he is re-directing funds that individuals spend on ENTERTAINMENT, and channelling those funds to PUBLIC SERVICE. Who thinks to do that? Tim wants to help others, and instead of opening a charity and continually asking for donations, instead he provides a venue to entertain the "donors", and then gives away the profits to charity! I would guess that most patrons of the PHoF don't even realize they are helping a fellow human being in need by playing a game of pinball.
    Seriously, have you not seen the checks he's posted before, about how much money is going to the Salvation Army? Talk about accountable! Tim was posting the monthly donation checks for years. And do you not know that the reason the PHoF donates to the Salvation Army is because the PHoF has done their research, and determined that this one charity does the most good for those in need with the funds donated to them?
    Who else among us can claim to have helped those in need to the level that Tim has over these past years? Probably not many, if any, of us. So please don't throw rocks at the one guy that is being the most effective among us in serving his fellow man. Instead, let's thank him, and support the efforts of the person getting it done.
    Well done, Tim Arnold, and well done, Pinball Hall of Fame !!!

I would have liked to be that donor. But I do not have extra money for that but I like that a donor stepped in though.
    The needs and expenses will be many and I wish the hall of fame all the continued success. I hope to drop quarters soon.

1 year later
    #1014 1 year ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

I keep telling myself, "If it was easy, EVERYBODY ELSE WOULD BE DOING IT!"

I appreciate that you give your updates here on pinside. Happy holidays!

B92C2451-B14B-436E-BC21-4B28458E8982 (resized).jpegB92C2451-B14B-436E-BC21-4B28458E8982 (resized).jpeg
    #1103 1 year ago

I thought of box running around. Fun security robots.

#1110 1 year ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

What movie is that from? I've seen it, just can't remember. 70s Sci fi movies are fun.
    If it was 80s security robot... [quoted image]

Barbera crampton! She is is a favorite of mine.

#1111 1 year ago

Spoilers…

#1112 1 year ago

He even finds her distracting…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-is-running-out-of-money?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.