Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 824 posts
  • 286 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20042021_172820_(1600_x_1200_pixel) (resized).jpg
    DR ad (resized).jpg
    532b3674ad1ae8b6179faf6588e320504c5c1c3a (resized).jpg
    signs of life (resized).jpg
    IMG_16042021_135001_(1600_x_800_pixel) (resized).jpg
    facade02 (resized).jpg
    phof signage (resized).PNG
    IMG_16042021_085244_(1600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    Expo 2003 PHOF seminar.jpg
    PXL_20210404_230313425_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210404_230317149.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210404_225835105_2 (resized).jpg
    deputy-badge-pinside (resized).jpg
    20210321_094247 (resized).jpg
    20210321_094532 (resized).jpg
    20210321_094557 (resized).jpg

There are 824 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
    #801 57 days ago

Plnball Hall of Fame

#802 57 days ago

Home of the worlds largest pinball sign
    Cant wait to take a selfie in front of it with the family like we went to Wally World.

#803 57 days ago

Tim is the "MASTER" of keeping things simple and to the point. Glad the sign on the front of his Ten Million Dollar building still matches his style. Why waste money on a fancy sign when you can just paint one word on the front of your building and get the same message out? I am just a little surprised Vegas didn't demand he to something a little more fancy but glad Tim could keep it simple!

How about we all dig deep and toss a few more dollars at the Go-Fund-Me so he can buy the rest of that red paint and finish that sign!

#804 57 days ago

is the facade going to be just red on white now?
    the artist rendering was considerably more promising.

phof signage (resized).PNG

regardless, either taggers have made their presence known or the contractors need a spell checker.

facade02 (resized).jpg

#805 57 days ago

Stopped by an hour ago, looks like sign will be done by end of day.
    Got to stop and chat + play a quick game. So the soft opening is now, grand opening July 1st.

Plenty of space for social distancing until another several hundred games get set up. Glad to see they have bike fixtures near entrance. We are so lucky to live about a 10min bike ride away!

IMG_16042021_135001_(1600_x_800_pixel) (resized).jpg

#806 57 days ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Tim is the "MASTER" of keeping things simple and to the point. Glad the sign on the front of his Ten Million Dollar building still matches his style. Why waste money on a fancy sign when you can just paint one word on the front of your building and get the same message out? I am just a little surprised Vegas didn't demand he to something a little more fancy but glad Tim could keep it simple!

Uh, he's planning a 60ft custom sign on the Strip.

#807 57 days ago

The only thing that would make that sign better is a big neon cowboy off to the side

#808 56 days ago

Choose a font, color and then paint it on the building. Not much imagination. So simple it might work.

#809 56 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

The only thing that would make that sign better is a big neon cowboy off to the side

Inserting a coin into a coin slot.

LTG : )

#810 56 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Or a neon version of this

#811 56 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

With the money they're saying it cost to build this place I'd expect that 40ft neon cowboy hanging off the side

#812 56 days ago

Neon would be incredible!

#813 56 days ago

That looks like the worlds largest stencil.

#814 56 days ago

the inspiration for the facade artwork is finally revealed as the museum begins to show 'signs of LIFE'.

signs of life (resized).jpg
    #815 56 days ago

Hell yeah! I’m going to get a BJ!!! Who cares if the machines are working? visiting phof! Pimp approved!

#816 56 days ago

Stencils by Jeff Miller ??532b3674ad1ae8b6179faf6588e320504c5c1c3a (resized).jpg

#817 56 days ago

Too bad DR seems to have run out of advertising funding.

DR ad (resized).jpg
    #818 56 days ago

How about we all dig deep and toss a few more dollars at the Go-Fund-Me so he can buy the rest of that red paint and finish that sign!

Are you serious or just messing around?

#819 55 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Are you serious or just messing around?

Just killing time as always. But since Tim still has an active "Go-Fund-Me" and lots of bills to pay before PHOF is debt free again and can go back to donating proceeds to charity I am sure he would still appreciate any money that heads in his direction. To me it is one of the most logical donations anyone in the hobby could make. How can you argue with Tim's success with giving to charity over the years?

#820 54 days ago

Any new pictures? Anyone here been out to help or out to see the new place in person yet? Can't wait to see some pictures of the progress and to hear more if anyone near that area has anything to share. Remember Tim can still use your money and unlike our government he will not waste it! Since he is a registered Non-Profit donations are tax deductible so if you need a write-off you might want to consider sending PHOF a little money.

#821 54 days ago

Any new pictures? Anyone here been out to help or out to see the new place in person yet? Can't wait to see some pictures of the progress and to hear more if anyone near that area has anything to share. Remember Tim can still use your money and unlike our government he will not waste it! Since he is a registered Non-Profit donations are tax deductible so if you need a write-off you might want to consider sending PHOF a little money.

There is another thread since it opened with everything you are asking about.

#822 53 days ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

There is another thread since it opened with everything you are asking about.

Thanks for letting me know! I have not been spending much time on Pinside these days so I don't typically do much as far as looking at new topics. Basically I just stop by once in a while to check my messages and to see if anyone has posted anything new in topics I was watching in the past. I'll have to check out that other post.

#823 52 days ago

Sign is done, lots more machines & customers versus last week!

IMG_20042021_172820_(1600_x_1200_pixel) (resized).jpg
    #824 52 days ago

That's because now the store front can't be confused for a nuclear bunker.

There are 824 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside