(Topic ID: 14885)

Pinball Hall of Fame (Finally got to check it out but kind of disappointed)

By jeffgoldstein2

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2516 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2515 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    20161013_161716 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20161002-182751 (resized).png
    images (10) (resized).jpg
    20151023_211903_(resized).jpg
    05.jpg
    04.jpg
    03.jpg
    02.jpg
    01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ichigokurosaki91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

Well, they should be able to have souvenirs like T-shirt, hats, stickers, or even keychains. Not just Pressed Pennies from a machine.

#29 3 years ago

It'll be nice for them to set all machines there to free play at least once in a while, like, per month or every third weekends of the month, 'cause I don't like wasting so many dang quarters on machines. Also they should do costume contests every Halloween. Would that be a good idea?

#30 3 years ago

But to pay to get in for free play, you pay $15.00 for all day.

3 weeks later
    #33 3 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

The place is a really just a big arcade,complete with change machines and crane games and all.If it was called"The Pinball Palace" or something besides "Hall of Fame" I think the reveiws would be more favorable.I too was disappointed because there is nothing HoF about it.Both The Silverball Museum and Pacific Pinball Museum do the Hall of Fame thing way better than the actual PHoF.
    Biggest dissapointment of all:zero merchandise.No shirts or hats or stickers or keychains.....nothing.So if you travel from far away,NYC in my case,you can't bring anything home to commemorate your trip.Does it have about 100 games,hell yeah, and thats enough for most of us,including me to visit when I'm in Vegas.But special trip to see the supposed HoF of pinball....it falls way short of those expectations.Sorry,but thats my honest opinion.
    I posted a similar opinion on RGP(Really Grumpy Pin-people) a while back and absorbed a tremendous beating.Regetfully,Scott

Well, my question is: When is Pinball Hall Of Fame gonna sell T-Shirts and other merchandise like that? 'Cause I know they should and I looking to get one!

#41 3 years ago

Does Pinball Hall Of Fame host any upcoming special events (officially hosted by Pinball Hall Of Fame) this November? 'Cause I'm looking forward to visit there again

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from mystic-:

I'm looking forward to visiting it in a few weeks. i'll be in Vegas on vacation..

But when? 'Cause I'll be there in about 2 months.

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

None around that time that I have heard....they did have nationals and a few other tourneys in April of this year.

I'm talking about when is Pinball Hall Of Fame itself gonna have live DJ outside in front of PHoF, costume contests, ('cause I wanna see pinball players in costumes at Pinball Hall of Fame) and even pinball trivia to give out prizes for correct answers.

#64 3 years ago

When is Pinball Hall Of Fame itself gonna have live DJ outside at the left side of PHoF, costume contests, ('cause I wanna see pinball players in costumes at Pinball Hall of Fame) and even pinball trivia to give out prizes for correct answers? It should be done yearly.

2 weeks later
    #87 3 years ago

I would like to know if Pinball Hall of Fame allows loud music 'cause when I get there next month, I'm gonna be playing loud music while I play pinball.

#90 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Tim does not want to pay $400 a year for an ASCAP license allowing public music.

Well they should allow that! Without music and senselessness silence, it stinks!

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from mystic-:

I'm 95% sure Tim wouldn't allow loud music.

That would be completely senseless at Pinball Hall of Fame, just hearing some bells, sounds, and music from the machine. My opinion. I rather listen to the music from my ipod or smartphone through my portable speakers, but not though my earbuds.

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Yeah......that aint happening lol. If Tim is there expect to be yelled at and thrown out pretty dang quick lol. Like others have said, this is HIS place, HIS rules. The PHOF is not your traditional museum/hall of fame/business. Heck its not even a business at all. Its Tims personal collection and he lets people come in and play with his toys......IF you follow his rules. So yeah...good luck and please post what happens haha.

Hmm, I supposed this Is true.

1 week later
    #108 2 years ago

How come Pinball Hall of Fame is never crowded as it should be? That's my question.

2 weeks later
    #111 2 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Theres more than enough pin noise for ambience... I personally prefer that over loud music.

What do you guys prefer? Same old bells, digital noises, & music from pinball machines or music being played through speakers from your ipod or smartphone? I prefer music being played from speakers through my ipod or smartphone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 19.99
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 259.99
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 109.99
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 87.00
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Led
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ichigokurosaki91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside