(Topic ID: 230549)

Pinball Hall of Fame - Bitch Festival! Drip your tears here!

By vid1900

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3662 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3661 (resized).jpg
    2nxoo5.jpg
    198044-425x349-Beautiful-Bulldog (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BAC88A39-7C0D-4846-A71D-1C22F20BF939.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I have not read that thread, can someone post the link here. While I go make popcorn!

i think vid is referencing the off topic posts in this thread :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-scammed-from-an-add-on-mr-pinball-classified

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

I would like to point out that what many see as an uncaring attitude on the part of myself and the other PHOFers is more of an economic problem than a personality problem
    To be blunt, YOU'RE NOT PAYING FOR PERSONAL SERVICE.
    We are one of the few attractions in Las Vegas with NO admission charge and FREE PARKING.
    Half our games still cost one quarter.
    Our customers almost always mention in reviews the low cost of our amusement as a positive factor.
    Many tourists come off the strip where every need is catered to by happy smiling workers and expect to get TABLE CLOTH service at AUTOMAT prices.
    If you want to chat, post on PINSIDE.
    If you want to play games, Come to the Pinball hall of Fame.
    When I was a kid, I played pinball in pool halls where the games were all busted and junky. All day everyday, the owner would sit around shooting the shit with his friends while the games slid into disrepair.
    Now that I am running my own show, I try and spend as much time as I can WORKING ON THE GAMES. Every other thing that might take time away from product quality has been eliminated.
    NO bar.
    NO pizza
    NO tournamnets
    NO slot machines
    NO robot animal revue
    Just a big dark room full of pinballs being fixed and improved ALL the time.
    By people who care..... ABOUT PINBALL. We don't have time to talk to everybody about the first game they ever played.
    If you want a friend....GET A DOG.
    If you want bumpers that bump and flippers that flip, leave us to our task.

amen

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-bitch-festival-drip-your-tears-here?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.