(Topic ID: 230549)

Pinball Hall of Fame - Bitch Festival! Drip your tears here!

By vid1900

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3662 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3661 (resized).jpg
    2nxoo5.jpg
    198044-425x349-Beautiful-Bulldog (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BAC88A39-7C0D-4846-A71D-1C22F20BF939.gif
    There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

If you have been on Pinside more than 10 minutes, you have read about some sensitive person that got his feelings hurt at the PHOF.

These posts clog up other threads, so let's all agree to put your tears into a single jar; right here.

#2 5 years ago

Well I will have to grab some Herrs popcorn and sit back and watch. Please put a towel down as not to damage the floor from water

#3 5 years ago

I love the place. Always make a trip when in Vegas. Never had a problem.

#4 5 years ago

I have not read that thread, can someone post the link here. While I go make popcorn!
    Was there for the first time ever in September. I thought it was great, sure I got a few balls stuck but the person who was handling the machines stopped working on one to come get me going again and added a couple extra games.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I have not read that thread, can someone post the link here. While I go make popcorn!

i think vid is referencing the off topic posts in this thread :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-scammed-from-an-add-on-mr-pinball-classified

#6 5 years ago

Correct. None of which are about anyone's feelings being hurt or wanting a participation award, but I like the click bait thread topic attempt.

In summary, people were complaining that when informing the staff of an issue or a game eating your money you are treated like you're a massive inconvenience to their business. No tears were shed to my knowledge. I added my experience which was the same, others may vary.

#7 5 years ago

Bitch #1: Tim Arnold did not give me a hug or even want to talk with me.

-

Tim does not want to hug you.

Nor does he want the germs of 200 handshakes of traveler's from around the world every day.

If he even makes eye contact with you for a millisecond, you will start up a super boring conversation, that he has already heard thousands of times:

Boring Guy: Yeah, I told my wife, if we go to Vegas, we HAVE to go to PHOF.

BG: Hey, there is a place by my house called Antonio's, I live in Florida, that has a Flash, and a.......a.......(honey, what the other game besides Flash at Antonio's?)...a....um...oh yeah, Meteor, but NOTHING like this!

BG: What is the electric bill in a place like this?

BG: I've got a AFM, it's in better shape than yours.....I was offered $8,000 for it, but I said NOOOOoooo Way.

BG: Have you ever seen a rare game called Bushido? I played one at a rich guy's house in California.

BG: You know, if you fixed this place up with carpet and stuff, you could have a really nice place here.

BG: Have you ever seen Pawn Shop Wars? They had an old Bally on there, said it was worth $4,000, I'm like 'yeah right'. That show is fake.

BG: There used to be an arcade by my house, um....Player 1, that was the name of it....they had a pin I've never been able to remember the name of, maybe you can help me? It had a giant cue ball in the center, like a real cue ball that would block your ball......

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

-
    Nor does he want the germs of 200 handshakes of traveler's from around the world every day.
    If he even makes eye contact with you for a millisecond, you will start up a super boring conversation, that he has already heard thousands of times:
    BG: Hey, there is a place by my house called Antonio's, I live in Florida, that has a Flash, and a.......a.......(honey, what the other game besides Flash at Antonio's?)...a....um...oh yeah, Meteor, but NOTHING like this!
    BG: I've got a AFM, it's in better shape than yours.....I was offered $8,000 for it, but I said NOOOOoooo Way.
    BG: Have you ever seen a rare game called Bushido? I played one at a rich guy's house in California.
    BG: You know, if you fixed this place up with carpet and stuff, you could have a really nice place here.
    BG: Have you ever seen Pawn Shop Wars? They had an old Bally on there, said it was worth $4,000, I'm like 'yeah right'. That show is fake.
    BG: There used to be an arcade by my house, um....Player 1, that was the name of it....they had a pin I've never been able to remember the name of, maybe you can help me? It had a giant cue ball in the center, like a real cue ball that would block your ball......

Except the only person who said anything remotely like this was you, in this thread and the other one. I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or being intentionally obtuse about why people are rubbed the wrong way about that place. I can't imagine anything anyone says about it will be thoughtfully considered by you so carry on with inventing statements to refute I guess. Yeesh.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Except the only person who said anything remotely like this was you, in this thread and the other one. I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or being intentionally obtuse about why people are rubbed the wrong way about that place. I can't imagine anything anyone says about it will be thoughtfully considered by you so carry on with inventing statements to refute I guess. Yeesh.

BAC88A39-7C0D-4846-A71D-1C22F20BF939.gifBAC88A39-7C0D-4846-A71D-1C22F20BF939.gif
    #10 5 years ago

I'll bite. I think Tim should come up with some really simple sayings, "Thanks for coming..." "You're welcome..." followed by "...but I'm really busy right now." I think that would end the conversation without coming across as rude. Better yet, in the new location, I hope they have a dedicated person that's there exclusively to handle reporting issues with games. Maybe wire things, so they can turn off individual games from that location too (have each location numbered). Then have one of the service people check it out and if necessary move it to the back room for repair. Assuming there is another game ready to go, rotate that game into the open position.

PS: I still love the Pinball Hall of Fame.

#11 5 years ago

Bitch #2: PHOF would make a million dollars if it served beer!

-

Show me any Barcade that has a million dollars to donate to charity at the end of the year.

There are none, are there?

Tim has donated millions of dollars to charities. Millions of dollars that have come from a single source - coin drop.

#12 5 years ago

I would also buy a beer (if available). However, I know this could create other issues including dealing with drunks, messes, and licensing.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I'll bite. I think Tim should come up with some really simple sayings, "Thanks for coming..." "You're welcome..." followed by "...but I'm really busy right now." I think that would end the conversation without coming across as rude. Better yet, in the new location, I hope they have a dedicated person that's there exclusively to handle reporting issues with games.
    PS: I still love the Pinball Hall of Fame.

Lol, there's really nothing to bite on. No one is asking him to greet people at the door, just mystified that asking for money a game ate so you can keep playing is treated with the same response as asking if you can do a line of blow naked off his forehead. Now people are inventing complaints and I've learned to never express my displeasure with anything ever again.

It is possible to run a business, give money to charity, and treat the people that give you that business and money with at least the same respect you expect them to treat your pinball machines with is all I'm saying and have said .

#14 5 years ago

Business owners are rarely good p.r. People. Obviously some are, many aren’t. That’s why p.r. Firms exist. Business owners are frequently overwhelmed with day to day operations and the stresses they induce. He could hire a p.r. Person disguised as a change gal. It would be her job then to interact with as many people as possible and create a welcome atmosphere. The position would pay for itself through increase customer counts.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

No one is asking him to greet people at the door

Since you brought it up, I am (kind of). I think they would actually have less issues with machines if they had aforementioned reporting desk near the door. The general public often doesn't know how to treat a pinball machine (nor that some machines are rare and expensive). When you see someone come though the door, say something like, "Welcome is this your first time to the Pinball Hall of Fame?" If it is, go over some of the expectations: "Please make sure you stay with your children at all times.", "Please do not place food or drink on top of the games.", "If there is issue with a game that makes it unplayable, please report it to me.", etc. Perhaps the position pays for itself as Phat_jay say's, but I think the main benefit would come from reduced wear and tear on the machines from mistreatment.

#16 5 years ago

Bitch #3: I went there and a bunch of games were broken

-

"I went there and Medieval Madness's gate was broken!!!! MM is the only reason we went there. My wife was pissed!" said Mr Snowflake.

The more popular the game, the more likely it will be broken, obviously because it gets more action. Lucky for us, there are 400 other games to play; some are the only ones in existence.

Yep, pinball machines break.

They break even more when they are played 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

#17 5 years ago

I would like to point out that what many see as an uncaring attitude on the part of myself and the other PHOFers is more of an economic problem than a personality problem
    To be blunt, YOU'RE NOT PAYING FOR PERSONAL SERVICE.
    We are one of the few attractions in Las Vegas with NO admission charge and FREE PARKING.
    Half our games still cost one quarter.
    Our customers almost always mention in reviews the low cost of our amusement as a positive factor.
    Many tourists come off the strip where every need is catered to by happy smiling workers and expect to get TABLE CLOTH service at AUTOMAT prices.
    If you want to chat, post on PINSIDE.
    If you want to play games, Come to the Pinball hall of Fame.

When I was a kid, I played pinball in pool halls where the games were all busted and junky. All day everyday, the owner would sit around shooting the shit with his friends while the games slid into disrepair.
    Now that I am running my own show, I try and spend as much time as I can WORKING ON THE GAMES. Every other thing that might take time away from product quality has been eliminated.
    NO bar.
    NO pizza
    NO tournamnets
    NO slot machines
    NO robot animal revue
    Just a big dark room full of pinballs being fixed and improved ALL the time.
    By people who care..... ABOUT PINBALL. We don't have time to talk to everybody about the first game they ever played.
    If you want a friend....GET A DOG.
    If you want bumpers that bump and flippers that flip, leave us to our task.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

I would like to point out that what many see as an uncaring attitude on the part of myself and the other PHOFers is more of an economic problem than a personality problem
    We are one of the few attractions in Las Vegas with NO admission charge and FREE PARKING.
    Half our games still cost one quarter.
    Our customers almost always mention in reviews the low cost of our amusement as a positive factor.
    Many tourists come off the strip where every need is catered to by happy smiling workers and expect to get TABLE CLOTH service at AUTOMAT prices.
    If you want to chat, post on PINSIDE.
    If you want to play games, Come to the Pinball hall of Fame.
    When I was a kid, I played pinball in pool halls where the games were all busted and junky. All day everyday, the owner would sit around shooting the shit with his friends while the games slid into disrepair.
    Now that I am running my own show, I try and spend as much time as I can WORKING ON THE GAMES. Every other thing that might take time away from product quality has been eliminated.
    NO bar.
    NO pizza
    NO tournamnets
    NO slot machines
    NO robot animal revue
    Just a big dark room full of pinballs being fixed and improved ALL the time.
    By people who care..... ABOUT PINBALL. We don't have time to talk to everybody about the first game they ever played.
    If you want a friend....GET A DOG.
    If you want bumpers that bump and flippers that flip, leave us to our task.

amen

#19 5 years ago

Bitch #4: Nobody greeted me at the door like a Walmart

-

Greeters cost real money.

Average unskilled hourly wage in Las Vegas is $13 a hour.

Nevada requires overtime for over 8 hours worked, so a day of PHOF greeting comes out to $204 + $12 SS taxes.

That's $1,512 a week.

So ~$78,000 a year, assuming Tim does not even buy the greeter some Obamacare for an extra $600 a month.

I know, you are thinking that maybe some volunteers would do that job for free!

Step right up, my friend; there is a guy waiting to tell you that he put a clearcoated playfield in a Xenon with a bunch of blue LEDs and it looks WAY better than the PHOF Xenon does.

#20 5 years ago

there's an old saying that perception is reality. If one perceives the PHOF to be a nostalgic place of Arcade/pinball - that's wonderful.
    If one perceives it otherwise, they have and are entitled to their opinion.
    I'm an older fart in my 60's that grew up with pinball and the excitement of what it brought - especially every year when the State fair was in town
    for 10 days and the Arcade land full of 5 ball - 3 games for 25 cent pinball machines and penny arcade games were present.
    I loved those times.
    When I visited the PHOF for my first time maybe 7 years ago I couldn't wait to get there. A 20 dollar cab ride (before Uber was present)put me there before it opened
    and I waited with others outside the door until it opened. I saw the great line up of pins (smile on my face). I went to the older EM row
    and walked the aisle (smile on my face) . I picked out a game to play and reached into my pocket full of quarters
    and started playing. I Notice a severe lean to the left as the ball came down the PF. no big deal...I'll try another. A few games later I lost
    a quarter in the coin mech - no big deal. a few games later the game I was playing died in the middle of my last ball. no big deal but a bit
    frustrating as I had just lit the special.
    After spending 3 hours there, I had another cab ride back. Spent $60 for 3 hours of fun.
    Since that time, I've only been back there one other time.
    I've also read a lot about the place here on Pinside. and about Tim. and about his charitable giving etc..
    I've read about his opening a new PHOF with twice the games - and close to the main strip "action".

My perception of the place was that it wasn't well maintained.
    Quite frankly, I was a bit appalled and surprised to learn of
    the income it (has) generated - but yet the lack of staff to maintain the games. I don't understand that part.
    At the very least, can't the games be leveled I thought. I would be embarrassed to have people over to my
    place to play my modest lineup to have games not level and/or not working right.

I've enjoyed the arcades from the 60's - but I was also in my early teens and didn't know a well maintained
    machine from poorly set up one. one would think that you would want to give young kids the best of
    both worlds if possible - and show them games in their grandeur.

Just my honest opinion.
    I won't go back to the PHOF most likely in its' current state -but will certainly try
    out the new location (if I'm alive) .

I also see both sides of the coin - and will entitle people to their own perception without berating or belittling their opinion

M

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Correct. None of which are about anyone's feelings being hurt or wanting a participation award, but I like the click bait thread topic attempt.
    In summary, people were complaining that when informing the staff of an issue or a game eating your money you are treated like you're a massive inconvenience to their business. No tears were shed to my knowledge. I added my experience which was the same, others may vary.

Quoted from grantopia:

Quoted from grantopia:

Now people are inventing complaints and I've learned to never express my displeasure with anything ever again.
    It is possible to run a business, give money to charity, and treat the people that give you that business and money with at least the same respect you expect them to treat your pinball machines with is all I'm saying and have said .

Why does everything have to be about you?

People have been bitching about the PHOF since the place opened.

#22 5 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #23 5 years ago

I wonder if tim gets asked alot what his favorite game is alot?

People ask me all the time. I just tell them my favorite game is one that works

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Why does everything have to be about you?
    Snowflakes have been bitching about the PHOF since the place opened.

You opened this thread in response to my comments, so please let me know.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

I would like to point out...

Thank you for posting. I totally understand what you are saying, but also feel like sometime the lack of customer service actually might be causing some harm. I love the Pinball Hall of Fame, and made a donation at Expo, however I honestly don't know how to report a game is broken at your establishment. I don't care about a refund and I don't report small things, but there are times when I feel like there is going to be more damage if people continue to play a game. I've tried to do this three or four times over a period of five years and every time it starts as a negative experience. As a result, I've stopped reporting them (which I feel bad not reporting). What is the best way to report these issues?

#26 5 years ago

I hate when a game on location is not leveled. When you put it in place, why not level it immediately at that moment?

#27 5 years ago

Is it really necessary to chastise players for wanting functional machines?

This is a very common trope in our hobby.

#28 5 years ago

Bitch #5: I wanted it to be an actual Hall of Fame, you know, like with displays and stuff.

-

Calling it "The Pinball Hall Of Fame" was Tim's way of getting around the $35 per machine, yearly license sticker.

Otherwise he would be paying a fortune in license fees.

So you don't get to see any signed pinballs like you would at the Baseball Hall of Fame, but you don't have to pay $30 to get in either.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Bitch #4: Nobody greeted me at the door like a Walmart
    -
    Greeters cost real money.
    Average unskilled hourly wage in Las Vegas is $13 a hour.
    Nevada requires overtime for over 8 hours worked, so a day of PHOF greeting comes out to $204 + $12 SS taxes.
    That's $1,512 a week.
    So ~$78,000 a year, assuming Tim does not even buy the greeter some Obamacare for an extra $600 a month.
    I know, you are thinking that maybe some volunteers would do that job for free!
    Step right up, my friend; there is a guy waiting to tell you that he put a clearcoated playfield in a Xenon with a bunch of blue LEDs and it looks WAY better than the PHOF Xenon does.

I agree with all your points except this one. Someone to talk to visitors when they come in and explain the do's and don'ts, someone to report issues to, someone who knows immediately that someone who just walked in could be trouble, etc. seems totally worth that cost. It would be a benefit to people who show up not knowing what they are getting into and a benefit to those of us who don't want to see and hear those people doing dumb shit.

#30 5 years ago

Bitch #6: The games look all worn, I've seen much better specimens at people's houses.

-

That's because they are original games.

They are not reproduction playfields, in a repainted cabinet with imitation stickers stuck on the sides for artwork, and LED flashers mounted underneath.

That's what makes the PHOF the greatest "museum", because you get to touch everything.

It would be like being allowed to take Babe Ruth's bat into a batting cage.

(if you like pretty games, go to a barcade. They have a ton of games with reproduction playfields, reproduction cabinet art, reproduction plastics, reproduction backglass, reproduction armor. The only thing real is the wiring harness.....)

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

I agree with all your points except this one. Someone to talk to visitors when they come in and explain the do's and don'ts

The PHOF is far (for now) off the strip in a terrible neighborhood. You don't just wander in by accident.

You would only get in an Uber to go there if you are REALLY into pinball.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

You want personal service? Go next door

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The PHOF is far (for now) off the strip in a terrible neighborhood. You don't just wander in by accident.

That's true, but even the time I was there I saw two different groups of people there that clearly didn't know etiquette or even how the machines worked, not sure how they found the place but they were there. I would assume once the new location opens, that will be a bigger problem. So, maybe it's just an idea for the future.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The PHOF is what first got me into the hobby. I'd probably played a handful of games before going there. From what I've seen, people not respecting machines seems to be a regular annoyance to the volunteers. It seems to happen every time I've gone. Head it off right away.

PS: Tim can do whatever he wants, it's his place ... his rules. My comments are simply my thoughts on what I would do (or what I think might make it slightly better).

#35 5 years ago

Bitch #7: The place is a dump. I can't believe people go there.

-

Not only do people go there, people love it.

2,600 people on Trip Adviser give PHOF 4.5 stars average:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45963-d620854-Reviews-Pinball_Hall_of_Fame-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

1,300 people on Yelp give PHOF 4.5 stars average:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pinball-hall-of-fame-las-vegas

Those are great numbers for a dump, lol

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I have been to PHOF a few times- allways love it. I never attempted to talk to Tim-
    My brother was with me and knows little of pinball and nothing about Tim.
    Tim was walking by and my brother asked Tim “what is your favorite pin?” He actually responded and said “One that isn’t broken.” This still makes me laugh- my brother was probably the one thousandth person to ask Tim that...

#37 5 years ago

I WANT MY QUARTER BACK AND A HUG.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#38 5 years ago

First off, Thanks timarnold and all your VOLUNTEERS for your dedication to pinball. Second @vid1900, thanks for this thread.

If you are an old pinhead like myself, and you find Tim and want to put him in a good mood, AND you respect all that he does, open up your wallet, pull out a $20 and hand it to him, smile and say “for the charity, right?” Wish him a great day, go throw a few more bills in the change machine and spend 4 or 5 hours playing more pinball than your wrists can take. I gaurantee when you are done, you will feel awesome, you will go back to the strip with a smile on your face and not a quarter in your pocket, look at the slot machines and poker machines, shake your head, and give a little mental salute to Tim that at least his machines gave you a real two button challenge, not just a single lever to yank or button to push to watch imaginary reels spin away your cash faster than a high dollar call girl.

Keep up the good work Tim, because no matter what, PHOF is cleaner than most pool halls I ever hung out at.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Thank you for posting. I totally understand what you are saying, but also feel like sometime the lack of customer service actually might be causing some harm. I love the Pinball Hall of Fame, and made a donation at Expo, however I honestly don't know how to report a game is broken at your establishment. I don't care about a refund and I don't report small things, but there are times when I feel like there is going to be more damage if people continue to play a game. I've tried to do this three or four times over a period of five years and every time it starts as a negative experience. As a result, I've stopped reporting them (which I feel bad not reporting). What is the best way to report these issues?

I think some of us just want to help the overworked techs and save other people the same headache. My thought was a pack of Post-It Notes. Write the problem on the note, put it on the corner of the glass on the side with the start button. That would help the next person and I'm guessing a tech would eventually see it (when they come to wipe the popcorn grease of the glass, you filthy heathens).
    Is that passive aggressive?

It's funny because I've had the exact opposite experience with a local arcade owner. He's mentioned that a lot of his patrons don't know much about pinball, so they can't report things that are broken. He's encouraged me to keep a tally of issues and report back. Ever tried to play LOTR when the Balrog stays in front of the ring ramp for all eternity? No big deal if you don't know what you are doing. Seasoned players might get a bit frustrated.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I laughed. He sold it years ago sadly.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

-

You’d almost think you actually ran a pin museum yourself Vid. Too much inside knowledge here.

I actually find sitting at the desk swiping credit cards the awful part. I like being engaged in some conversation. Main reason for the greeters is so that I don’t have to be there all the time. That freedom is worth $12 an hour for sure.

Funny thing is that Tim inspired me to open my place. It was magical walking in there and the first pin museum I had ever been to. We forget that sometimes, and take 30 or 50 or 200 machines set up for granted.

And yes I almost tried to talk to him and then I thought better as he was there rebuilding some EM. Didn’t want to interrupt him.

People may bitch about machine care. Honestly now being in the same line of business I don’t know how the hell he keeps so many of them running. Do this yourself for a while and you’ll quickly realize it ain’t easy at all.

#42 5 years ago

Tim was being helpful way before Pinside, early internet days way before PHOF. Tim was pioneer of helpful and doing things to help pinheads very early on. If you emailed him, he would get right back to you with a good email helping. Tim could sit on his arse and do nothing but instead takes on a work load many of us couldn't do being younger. If his manner puts some off, he has earned a pass for all he has done.

#43 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure vid1900 is Tim's alter ego.

Thanks for the PHOF, Vid! er Tim!

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

I'm pretty sure vid1900 is Tim's alter ego.
    Thanks for the PHOF, Vid! er Tim!

No, no, no. Vid1900 is Gary Stern. Mild mannered Pinball Executive while at work. Ass kicking pin repair guy on line.

My Bitch regarding the PHoF is that I live so f'ing far away from it, and do not go to Las Vegas enough.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

You’d almost think you actually ran a pin museum yourself Vid. Too much inside knowledge here.

I have heard every one of those boring conversations in my visits to PHOF

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

from pookycade:

Tim and Vid are complete polar opposites. Wouldn't that be absolutely killer if Vids whole existence was really Tim Arnold. lol

#47 5 years ago

If Tim had my temper, the dumpsters in that part of town would be overflowing.

#48 5 years ago

I have found the best time to talk to Tim is when he talks to you first... and that is a very rare thing. I have the benefit of being a pretty tall guy, and he remembers me from all the years he’s seen me at Expo. He also sees me playing wedge heads and not just a few, but every one that is working. He likes to see people enjoy the old stuff but he likes the sound of a quarter hitting the coin box better, and I don’t blame him, it is for charity.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

If Tim had my temper, the dumpsters in that part of town would be overflowing.

If you dump the bodies in dumpsters they always trace it back to you vid1900. Better to take them wayyyy out in the woods.

#50 5 years ago

I worked a route for awhile, the reason they get annoyed when people want their quarter back is because it's a quarter conversation.

The reason they get annoyed when people report broken things is because it's never "That game is on fire, we just had to stomp a small infant out who got too close".... it's always "the left flipper seems a little weak" or "there's a bulb out" or "I hit this switch and it didn't register, so I couldn't get the multiball started" which are all problems there's no way in hell they're going to go fix anytime soon, they'll work on it and find it when they test play it after shopping it the next time.

From a player's perspective, that's almost inconceivable because if you had the game at your house, you'd just fix it. When you're operating them though you've got 400 machines or whatever, couldn't fix it right now if you wanted to, and half the 'reports' aren't even correct it's just somebody doesn't notice what's going on with the machine. I know, I know, your report was 100% correct.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-bitch-festival-drip-your-tears-here?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.