(Topic ID: 142293)

Pinball hall of fame and New York New York Review - Vegas!

By NightTrain

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0444_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    NYNY.jpg
    phof.jpg
    PHOF3.jpg
    PHOF1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheOnlyest:

FYI, yes, replay and match percentages are set low, but not turned off... And not my decision.

Makes total sense to me. If people want the newest games in excellent condition with all the mods, there has to be some compromise. A more challenging replay is fine with me! I'll be there in a couple weeks and can't wait to check them out!

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I am the tech at the NY-NY arcade

So here's a question for you:

I was there a couple of years ago and there were no pins in the arcade from what I recall. So, going from zero pins to 10 brand new ones, some with more than the basic arcade stock options, makes me wonder what made the operator/owner decide to make this change. I find it really interesting and would love to hear the story behind it, if you can share.

Jon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-hall-of-fame-and-new-york-new-york-review-vegas?tu=PinballJon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.