(Topic ID: 143907)

Pinball guy on wheel of fortune tonight.

By Trident

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

troy.png
    download.fw.png
    20151110_212829-1.jpg
    images.jpeg
    whee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNewb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Wow. She was obviously joking. But, oh well, just fire off an insulting remark at her anyway.

Whenever I feel down about the world I just think of pez and how much good there really is out there. Afterall, God was made in his image ya know. He may be the only person on Earth that is able to play pinball with one hand whilst the other is constantly patting himself on the back.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Racist jokes are racist. It's weird that this has to be explained to you.

And jokes are jokes. Dave Chapelle is still one of the highest paid comedians out there. Ever watch his show? Notice anything?

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Look at all the people swooping in to defend the overtly racist comment. I honestly thought pinside was better than this. Sad.

I've given a stranger (who was black), a ride home from the airport before at 1 am due to a delayed flight. His mother was ill and his uncle was too old to be out that late to pick him up I guess. I didn't know where the hell I was going because I had just moved out of state and this was before every phone had a gps. Ended up going over an hour out of my way and didn't make it home until 2:30 am. Please continue to preach to me how awful and racist every person here is though.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Are you implying that one nonracist act on your part excuses one racist one? That's an incredibly weird concept.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying your quick (albeit perfect!!!) judgement to lump a large group of people together that can actually recognize a joke for what it is as racists, is as short sighted and narrowminded as you seem to think the originator of the joke is. The problem is always everyone else. Never your large blanket of perfect moral judgement.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballNewb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-guy-on-wheel-of-fortune-tonight?tu=PinballNewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.