I have quite the pinball fund . But 2016 I need to try to be more thrifty . As I am a Limited Edition whore . We shall see.
I dunno yet. If there's a NIB game that's awesome then I'd like to try something new. But I'm not excited about anything prematurely. Sure, Ghostbusters is happening. But that doesn't mean it's a great game, it just means it's being made. Merely existing isn't enough to get my heart racing.
So when it comes to non-NIB games you kinda just have to see what falls in your lap. I think I'm nearly done with exploring classic Bally SS games, but I haven't owned a Centaur yet, and I'd kind of like to if I can do it for something that's not $4000. Not worth it at that price.
But mostly I think it's about seeing what's out there. I'm past the point of listing 5 games, more like I have cash, what shows up?
Quoted from Aurich:
about anything prematurely. Sure, Ghostbusters is happening. But that doesn't mean it's a great game, it just means it's being made. Merely existing isn't enough to get my heart racing.
I know what you mean, I learned my lesson with GOT. I had saved for it and after I saw the reveal I was instantly out.
5) more money and space. Planning to build a new games room in 2016. Misses is even helping me design it to suit pinball layout.....got to love her. She is even paying for it! Defiantly a keeper.
I'm already in on Rob Zombie, so I'm not gonna include it on my list, but as far as games I want to play, that's number one.
Although my primary goal isn't games to acquire, it's to get games on route and to host some tournaments for the public to enjoy and have fun with. I enjoy watching others play and have fun just as much (if not more) than actually playing myself.
Oh also I purchased some equipment to do a bit of pinball broadcasting, so getting that going is a goal as well.
1. Ghostbusters Stay Puft Premium
2. Big Green Egg smoker
3. Deep freezer full of pork products
4. Dual perlick tap kegerator
5. Install the mods I just had to have but never installed
1) Alien LE (no pressure Aurich )
2) Mr. Black (haha...yeah, right... there's basically an entire thread explaining why that will never happen...)
3) Ghostbusters (if I get another raise and Stern doesn't completely "Game of Thrones" it)
4) Jaws, Iron Maiden, Friday the 13th or some other theme I'd jump at if it was actually made.
5) If I reach this point, I've either won the lotto or my wedding was called off. Either way, anything on my wishlist is fair game.
I purchased 10 pins since april and sold 3 leaving me 7. I never thought I would have even 2 in my first year in the hobby. I think I would be happy if I could grab a twd premium or gb if it turns out nice. Tz has been on my list but I'm being picky with it.
Place in the top 100 of Pinburgh this year
Find an empty Williams system 6/7 cabinet
No immediate goals. I am in the same boat as Aurich, let's see what falls in my lap.
No goal this year. I've been buying games pretty much nonstop the last few years. And my wallet needs a break. But who knows what deals this year holds.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside