(Topic ID: 148651)

Pinball goals 2016

By dantebean

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

What pins are you going after in 2016? We will review at the end of the year to see who acquired the most from their list of 5. I am on a hiatus until late 2016 but I will put my top 5 wants in for good measure.

1. Ripleys
    2. Bad Cats
    3. TZ
    4. BOP
    5. Ghostbusters (it's happening)

#2 8 years ago

I dont think I will be able to obtain all these but I would love to acquire at least 1 of these 5 this year:

1: Star Trek Pro
    2: LOTR
    3: MET Pro
    4: Goldeneye
    5: Whirlwind

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I dont think I will be able to obtain all these but I would love to acquire at least 1 of these 5 this year:
    1: Star Trek Pro
    2: LOTR
    3: MET Pro
    4: Goldeneye
    5: Whirlwind

Some people last year got 2 or 3. Hope you get your Star Trek pro.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Some people last year got 2 or 3. Hope you get your Star Trek pro.

I'm really considering selling a game or two and buying a NIB while they are still around

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

What pins are you going after in 2016?

1. GOT
    2. Classic Bally
    3. EM
    4. GB possible

#6 8 years ago

Anything cool that comes my way at a decent price. Oh, wait, I'm outa room!

#7 8 years ago

I have quite the pinball fund . But 2016 I need to try to be more thrifty . As I am a Limited Edition whore . We shall see.

#8 8 years ago

I dunno yet. If there's a NIB game that's awesome then I'd like to try something new. But I'm not excited about anything prematurely. Sure, Ghostbusters is happening. But that doesn't mean it's a great game, it just means it's being made. Merely existing isn't enough to get my heart racing.

So when it comes to non-NIB games you kinda just have to see what falls in your lap. I think I'm nearly done with exploring classic Bally SS games, but I haven't owned a Centaur yet, and I'd kind of like to if I can do it for something that's not $4000. Not worth it at that price.

But mostly I think it's about seeing what's out there. I'm past the point of listing 5 games, more like I have cash, what shows up?

#9 8 years ago

Hope to get at least two of these:

Wms IJ
    Sttng
    Hobbit
    Labowski
    GB if awesome

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

about anything prematurely. Sure, Ghostbusters is happening. But that doesn't mean it's a great game, it just means it's being made. Merely existing isn't enough to get my heart racing.

I know what you mean, I learned my lesson with GOT. I had saved for it and after I saw the reveal I was instantly out.

#11 8 years ago

SM
    BK2000
    Stardust (em)

#12 8 years ago

1) GOT Premium
    2) ST Premium
    3) IMVE
    4) SMVE
    5) Alien

Realistically I hope to get two of the above (maybe three if it's an extremely good year).

#13 8 years ago

1) AMH
    2) RZ
    3) Thunderbirds
    4) Woz
    5) more money and space. Planning to build a new games room in 2016. Misses is even helping me design it to suit pinball layout.....got to love her. She is even paying for it! Defiantly a keeper.

#14 8 years ago

I'm already in on Rob Zombie, so I'm not gonna include it on my list, but as far as games I want to play, that's number one.

Other than that...
    1. Jungle Queen
    2. Harlem Globetrotters
    3. WOZ
    4. TWD / MET
    5. BSD

Although my primary goal isn't games to acquire, it's to get games on route and to host some tournaments for the public to enjoy and have fun with. I enjoy watching others play and have fun just as much (if not more) than actually playing myself.

Oh also I purchased some equipment to do a bit of pinball broadcasting, so getting that going is a goal as well.

#15 8 years ago

Black Hole..

#16 8 years ago

1) GB if Lyman codes (or is awesome)
    2) STLE
    3-5) to be determined...

#17 8 years ago

None, not a single one.

#18 8 years ago

TBL
    GB?
    TWD LE
    CCr?
    STLE

Disclaimer: Unless I hit the lottery there is a Popsicles chance in hell im getting 5 pins this year... But it's fun to dream

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Unless I hit the lottery

I hope you do.

LTG : )

#20 8 years ago

That's my 8 year old sons pick but I don't think I can tolerate the sound of it.

#21 8 years ago

1. Ghostbusters Stay Puft Premium

2. Big Green Egg smoker

3. Deep freezer full of pork products

4. Dual perlick tap kegerator

5. Install the mods I just had to have but never installed

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

1. Ghostbusters Stay Puft Premium
    2. Big Green Egg smoker
    3. Deep freezer full of pork products
    4. Dual perlick tap kegerator
    5. Install the mods I just had to have but never installed

You've got everything there but the legalization of herb in Missouri.

#23 8 years ago

To get rid of a couple. My house looks like a hoarder's.

#24 8 years ago

Get some more Pins.

#25 8 years ago

1) Alien LE (no pressure Aurich )
    2) Mr. Black (haha...yeah, right... there's basically an entire thread explaining why that will never happen...)
    3) Ghostbusters (if I get another raise and Stern doesn't completely "Game of Thrones" it)
    4) Jaws, Iron Maiden, Friday the 13th or some other theme I'd jump at if it was actually made.
    5) If I reach this point, I've either won the lotto or my wedding was called off. Either way, anything on my wishlist is fair game.

#26 8 years ago

I purchased 10 pins since april and sold 3 leaving me 7. I never thought I would have even 2 in my first year in the hobby. I think I would be happy if I could grab a twd premium or gb if it turns out nice. Tz has been on my list but I'm being picky with it.

#27 8 years ago

Place in the top 100 of Pinburgh this year
    Restore EBD
    Restore Getaway
    Find an empty Williams system 6/7 cabinet
    Get Fathom

#28 8 years ago

No immediate goals. I am in the same boat as Aurich, let's see what falls in my lap.

Marc

#29 8 years ago

No goal this year. I've been buying games pretty much nonstop the last few years. And my wallet needs a break. But who knows what deals this year holds.

#30 8 years ago

1) Full Throttle
    2) Alien

Know (1) and hope (2) that these pins are enough to keep me busy for 2016.

#31 8 years ago

i'm going to complete my collection of Gen 2 zaccarias.

1. Pool champion
    2. Clown
    3. Mexico 86
    4. Stars Phoenix
    5. Blackbelt
    6. Pinball champ

#32 8 years ago

BSD
    Woody's FT
    JD's ST prem
    Maybe something new
    Bad cats or some other system 11

Excited to see the new games that actually are playable this year

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You've got everything there but the legalization of herb in Missouri.

"I like tuh make money, get turnt" - Carnage

#34 8 years ago

1. Alien LE
    2. FN five-seven
    3. BTS trans. for my 7.3 psd
    4. FN FAL
    5. Establish residency in Nevada so I can buy ......????

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-goals-2016 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.