Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    New Balance Pinball.png
    20170214_Socks (resized).jpg
    coin-dispenser-belt-businessman-waiting-34864627 (resized).jpg
    glvS1 (resized).png
    BallsLoRez (resized).jpg
    12002989_10208325061228289_8873364819686966243_n (resized).jpg
    images (1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    fon-10118_-_840589100001_-_beer_helmet_camo (resized).jpg
    96 (resized).jpg
    Pinball-Glove-mkt-analysis (resized).jpg
    465big%20tits%20midgett (resized).jpg
    Hans-Franz (resized).jpg
    38CA2727-D3D8-4F3E-8D5F-BF0C36ECC260-360-000000444E4DFBCF_tmp (resized).png
    4015 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Who thinks we should make specialty pinball gloves I would totally rock them! It would be awesome to have a thick rubber pad in the palms for nudging! And why not specialty shoes also, we could have the Roger Sharps with a higher sol for placing one foot in front of the other and for leverage with matching high socks lol I don't think I could give up my "Storm" puma jumpsuit to a clothing line...unless they were velvet jumpsuits lol.

4015 (resized).jpg4015 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Limited run. Padded, reduces sweat and I look sweet. I get tons of comliments on these bad boys.
    38CA2727-D3D8-4F3E-8D5F-BF0C36ECC260-360-000000444E4DFBCF_tmp (resized).png38CA2727-D3D8-4F3E-8D5F-BF0C36ECC260-360-000000444E4DFBCF_tmp (resized).png

#3 7 years ago

Those are pretty frekin' sweet man!

#4 7 years ago

Or you could hit the gym and develop callouses instead of sitting on the couch eating Cheetos.

#5 7 years ago

...I'll take the Cheetos

#6 7 years ago

I still think the rubber bumper palms would be cool...guess it's time to break out the sewing machine and butcher up a pair of mechanix gloves! Even could do like a small domed cap on the index finger that would fit a fliper/arcade button!

#7 7 years ago

You guys keep this shit up and we'll get pinball on ESPN for sure !...

I'm thinking anti-glare glasses - no need for invisiglass, just wear your glasses along with your gloves and special shoes. And headphones, ya headphones.

How about a towel holder off your belt loop like on a golf bag.

And a headband, definitely a headband.

On second thought forget ESPN... I'm now thinking NerdTV...

I joke, but I do think the gloves are a great idea for the tournament guys. I draw the line at carrying a towel around...

#8 7 years ago

New Balance had some "Pinball" named color patterns. I'm not convinced they were themed with anything in mind. On the NB site they don't exist anymore, so must be out of production.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/another-new-colorway-from-the-new-balance-580-pinball-pack-has-surfaced/

Honestly though. Good shoes are really important. Massive events/tournaments have you on your feet a lot and it can take a toll on you.

#9 7 years ago

A fanny pack filled with the kind of hand powder weight lifters and gymnasts use.

I think there could be a movie in this (are you listening Matt and Trey?)

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

A fanny pack filled with the kind of hand powder weight lifters and gymnasts use.

What? You don't use one when your lifting your games by hand

#11 7 years ago

...and a weightlifting belt !

I beat your high score girlyman....

Hans-Franz (resized).jpgHans-Franz (resized).jpg

#12 7 years ago

...and a personal midget to hold your beer... and whatever else she might be the appropriate height for...

465big%20tits%20midgett (resized).jpg465big%20tits%20midgett (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Seems like a winner
    Pinball-Glove-mkt-analysis (resized).jpgPinball-Glove-mkt-analysis (resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

Sounds about as smart as the Ice Cream Glove...

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Oh how soon they forget.

This was a standard item at every show in the 90s. Posted this in a another thread long ago. This of course was a time of respect when people wanted to make sure they wiped up their sweat before the next person played.

96 (resized).jpg96 (resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

I prefer the skelton goves with build in magnets.

#17 7 years ago

we need to come up with word for these gloves!!! im thinking zipper or maybe infallible... no that wont work.if anyone can come up with a good american word for these gloves lemme know! im sick of this glove hobby being dominated by words that isnt american.

#18 7 years ago

Definately need a beer hat. Too bad i wont look that good with it on

fon-10118_-_840589100001_-_beer_helmet_camo (resized).jpgfon-10118_-_840589100001_-_beer_helmet_camo (resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh how soon they forget.
    This was a standard item at every show in the 90s. Posted this in a another thread long ago. This of course was a time of respect when people wanted to make sure they wiped up their sweat before the next person played.

Now that belongs in a museum ~ Indy lol

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

we need to come up with word for these gloves!!! im thinking zipper or maybe infallible... no that wont work.if anyone can come up with a good american word for these gloves lemme know! im sick of this glove hobby being dominated by words that isnt american.

Yea I'll call them sense-smackers for you, really proving my point there Tex-ASS!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You guys keep this shit up and we'll get pinball on ESPN for sure !...
    I'm thinking anti-glare glasses - no need for invisiglass, just wear your glasses along with your gloves and special shoes. And headphones, ya headphones.
    And a headband, definitely a headband.
    On second thought forget ESPN... I'm now thinking NerdTV...
    I joke, but I do think the gloves are a great idea for the tournament guys. I draw the line at carrying a towel around...

Did you say headband...I always wanted to go around calling everyone brother...whata going DO WHEN THE PINBALLAMANIAC COMES FOR YOU...OH YEAAAAA!!! haha I'm so getting a headband made up screw the gloves lol

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Yea I'll call them sense-smackers for you, really proving my point there Tex-ASS!

What do you expect? You know how us Texans get a donkey

#24 7 years ago

Found the shoes....

images (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg

#25 7 years ago

What do you expect? You know how us Texans get a donkey

$15 little man...put that shit in my hand! lol

12002989_10208325061228289_8873364819686966243_n (resized).jpg12002989_10208325061228289_8873364819686966243_n (resized).jpg

#26 7 years ago

You looked better in my imagination

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

Found the shoes....

I would give everything I have ever owned to see Rick Stetta crushin' a pin in those lol

#28 7 years ago

You looked better in my imagination

Yea all the girls tell me that in the morning lol

#29 7 years ago

I wish more people would just use there actual image then I wouldn't feel like on on a Furry's dating site here lol

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

I wish more people would just use there actual image then I wouldn't feel like on on a Furry's dating site here lol

It's funny how upon simply seeing a picture of a cat you are reminded of dating furries.

#31 7 years ago

And Glowballs lol

BallsLoRez (resized).jpgBallsLoRez (resized).jpg

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

Limited run. Padded, reduces sweat and I look sweet. I get tons of comliments on these bad boys.

Fly as hell man!

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

A towel hanging from my back pocket is my signature.

#34 7 years ago

The next show I'll be the guy wearing the Big Johnson shirt...NOS, with my custom mechanix pinball edition gloves! There will be Hercules handshakes galore haha

glvS1 (resized).pngglvS1 (resized).png

#35 7 years ago

Trek and Bontrager have quite a few gloves suitable for pinball, I will have to try out my classics and see if my terrible scores improve lol.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/apparel/cycling-apparel/cycling-gloves/c/A203/

#36 7 years ago

If they make another Special When Lit I'm so gonna be in that shit, move aside Pingeek haha!

coin-dispenser-belt-businessman-waiting-34864627 (resized).jpgcoin-dispenser-belt-businessman-waiting-34864627 (resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago

Gloves & Shoes ... what about socks? I got these from Amazon. Next show, they're on!

20170214_Socks (resized).jpg20170214_Socks (resized).jpg

#38 7 years ago

Pinball shoes sponsored by New Balance...

New Balance Pinball.pngNew Balance Pinball.png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-gloves-pinball-shoes?hl=itty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.