(Topic ID: 15966)

Pinball get together NIB Tron is coming!!!!

By 6S3NC3

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 6S3NC3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Getting my first NIB and it is Tron. I feel like a little kid with Christmas a few days away. Just wanted to send an invite out to any pinheads that are in longisland NY or surrounding areas that would like to come over this coming weekend 5/12 and play some pinball, meet the locals and have some bbq. I have a LOTR and soon to be set up Tron. I would enjoy meeting the local pinheads/pinsiders. There are not many of us (as far as I know) on the island (thats y I said surrounding areas also). Hope a few of you can make it!

#2 11 years ago

Big congrats on your first NIB and a Tron too!

#3 11 years ago

Congrats on the new Torn it is a great game.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Getting my first NIB and it is Tron. I feel like a little kid with Christmas a few days away. Just wanted to send an invite out to any pinheads that are in longisland NY or surrounding areas that would like to come over this coming weekend 5/12 and play some pinball, meet the locals and have some bbq. I have a LOTR and soon to be set up Tron. I would enjoy meeting the local pinheads/pinsiders. There are not many of us (as far as I know) on the island (thats y I said surrounding areas also). Hope a few of you can make it!

Congrats!!! Sorry I had to cancel last Thursday. I would be there this coming weekend, however I am traveling for business and do not get back till Sunday evening. Would love to look to stop by the following Friday\weekend!

#5 11 years ago

No worries. Any time u wanna come by let me know. Your more then welcome. And thx guys.

#6 11 years ago

Who ever said money (currency) can't buy happiness couldn't afford a pinball machine.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Cool ! I think Bill O'Reilly lives on Long Island,Why don't you invite him over and show Him what real Pinheads are like.

#8 11 years ago

Money can buy toys and toys tend to make me happy. =-)

Congrats on your purchase you are 1up on me. I need me some tron.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Who ever said money (currency) can't buy happiness couldn't afford a pinball machine.

That quote is so funny; my wife wants to put it on the man cave door when completed. Ha!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

I think Bill O'Reilly lives on Long Island,Why don't you invite him over

I think i just invited everyone in the area over

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-get-together-nib-tron-is-coming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.