(Topic ID: 56812)

Pinball get together in Gilbert AZ Sun 7/21 from 6-9pm

By kyle051777

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0713132001.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

If we get enough people we can have a pinball get together at my house Sunday July 21st. Probably will be from 6pm-9pm. Would have liked to plan ahead but my wife and kids are out of town and figured this would be a good time. The following games will be available: MM, MB, AFM, TZ, CV, TOTAN, SC, TRON, TAF, RFM and CFTBL.
    Please PM me or reply to my thread for address. I am in Gilbert AZ.

#2 10 years ago

Ah man. I would love to be there but I'm in Cali. Even so I do prefer to be in Cali and out if this hot weather here. Thanks for the invite.

#3 10 years ago

sounds cool to me

0713132001.jpg0713132001.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Yep, I wish I was in CA to, but since I am not thought I would have some people over to play pinball. We will see how many can make it on short notice. If we do not get enough people we may have to postpone it to another day. Time will tell I guess

#5 10 years ago

Postpone it!!!! I'll be back next week. LOL anyway Thanks again for the invite.

#6 10 years ago

yeah, postpone it...I am gonna have ANOTHER one ,maybe NEXT week???

#7 10 years ago

I'd come Kyle. Glenn, just pack up the Metallica and bring it with.

#8 10 years ago

If the wife and kids are gone why for only 3 hours? Sounds like an all nighter if ya ask me.

#9 10 years ago

Heh I said I'll be back next week I meant the following week. After the 22nd.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

If the wife and kids are gone why for only 3 hours? Sounds like an all nighter if ya ask me.

I have to work early the next morning We may be able to start early. I was not sure how long people can play pinball for.

#11 10 years ago

I may do it again. It looks like we may be moving in a few months so I wanted to get in at least one get together before I move.

#12 10 years ago

Glenn you have a PM

#13 10 years ago

sooooooo tempting. Will be in Tucson for 2 weeks beginning Wednesday for a moonson lightning/nature photography expedition. If for some strange reason Sunday is looking like a down day, we may swing by! Will give you plenty of advance notice if we do. This KC pinballer gives you two thumbs up for an insane lineup!

#14 10 years ago

Bummer but I will be in Chicago next week. I am in for another time plus one. Thanks. I'll let my girlfriend know you have both of her favorites TOTAN & AFM so she would have been hooked on going for sure.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

sooooooo tempting. Will be in Tucson for 2 weeks beginning Wednesday for a moonson lightning/nature photography expedition. If for some strange reason Sunday is looking like a down day, we may swing by! Will give you plenty of advance notice if we do. This KC pinballer gives you two thumbs up for an insane lineup!

Would be more than happy to have you. Let me know if you can make it.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

I'd come Kyle. Glenn, just pack up the Metallica and bring it with.

Sounds good. We will see you than.

#17 10 years ago

Kyle. You moving away or just to another house? I've been wanting to check out your collection for awile now.

#18 10 years ago

Possibly moving to Utah in the next few months. We will see how things go.

#19 10 years ago

I'm actually home for the next week or two, and will see about making it!
    (Biggest issue is always the 3 hour drive each way)
    Will PM for address if all looks good.

#20 10 years ago

Nice lineup, not sure if I could make it, but I'll keep it on calendar.

#21 10 years ago

Kyle,

Just as a heads up, this conflicts with another pinball fundraiser / tournament in Arizona running at the same time:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/view_tournament.php?t=1014#results

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from kyle051777:

Glenn you have a PM

PM returned

#23 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. If you were planning on going to that please do not come to my house If we do not get enough people I will postpone it. I wish I could do it another time in the near future but if I do not do it Sunday it probably will not happen as I am officially moving to Utah (just found out). Still have to sale the house etc but I am sure things are going to get busier from here on out.

Quoted from haiderdj:

Kyle,
    Just as a heads up, this conflicts with another pinball fundraiser / tournament in Arizona running at the same time:
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/view_tournament.php?t=1014#results

#24 10 years ago

I do not drink alcohol so unfortunately we do not allow alcohol in the house. I know that I may be playing pinball by myself Sunday because of this Hopefully my lineup will still encourage a few people to come on by.
    Also, do not worry about bringing anything. I will have sodas and a few snacks.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from kyle051777:

Thanks for the heads up. If you were planning on going to that please do not come to my house If we do not get enough people I will postpone it. I wish I could do it another time in the near future but if I do not do it Sunday it probably will not happen as I am officially moving to Utah (just found out). Still have to sale the house etc but I am sure things are going to get busier from here on out.

Hope the new house fits all these nice pins in it.

#26 10 years ago

Sorry to hear you will be leaving Arizona,but hope it goes well for you.
    I guess you will have to make it a priority to get over here and play METALLICA.
    I will be over Sunday for sure,can't pass up your lineup!

#27 10 years ago

Wish I could make it this weekend, but I'll be out of town as well. Such a great lineup of games that I'd love to play. Kyle, though I won't be there, thanks for opening your home and letting people come by to play. Congratulations and good luck with your future move.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Hope the new house fits all these nice pins in it.

I hope so to. Luckily I have a wife who will let me have the basement for just my games

Quoted from grh450:

Sorry to hear you will be leaving Arizona,but hope it goes well for you.
    I guess you will have to make it a priority to get over here and play METALLICA.
    I will be over Sunday for sure,can't pass up your lineup!

Look forward to meeting you. I definitely want to get over there and play Metallica.

Quoted from lyonsden:

Wish I could make it this weekend, but I'll be out of town as well. Such a great lineup of games that I'd love to play. Kyle, though I won't be there, thanks for opening your home and letting people come by to play. Congratulations and good luck with your future move.

Thanks, hopefully everybody has a good time and they games all play great.

#29 10 years ago

Looks like we will have a pretty good turnout. I may have to close it soon as I do not want it to get too crowded (If you saw my pinball room you would undersand)

#30 10 years ago

Wow. Very nice lineup. I hope to get there at some point. I thought about trying something like this but this lineup makes me feel like the 2 inch man *grin*. I will get there though! Hopefully bringing home a STTNG next weekend!

#31 10 years ago

Ya, it has only taken 13 years to get it to the current collection Thankfully I have a great wife who tolerates my expensive hobby. Unfortunately I do not see any new pinball machines in the near future Too many other expenses popping up.

#32 10 years ago

Still have room for a few more

#33 10 years ago

I would come, except I could probably buy a pin with the cost of travel

#34 10 years ago

I think you should come anyway. I am sure it will be worth it, we will have root beer!!!

#35 10 years ago

OK, as of right now all games are up and running 100%. We are still a go for Sun from 6-9.

#36 10 years ago

Timing!

I start a new job early Monday morning...plan on getting tons of sleep ahead of time....

Next time!

#38 10 years ago

Wanted to thank everyone for coming. I hope everyone had a good time and was able to spend as much time as they would like on the games the wanted to play. Sounds like all the games played pretty well except for some weak flippers and the CV powering off a few times.
    Thanks again everybody, I had a lot of fun.

#39 10 years ago

Thank YOU for having us
    your games are FANTASTIC!!!
    my wishlist is almost doubled now!

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Thank YOU for having us
    your games are FANTASTIC!!!
    my wishlist is almost doubled now!

Hey Glenn, glad I could help you increase your wish list It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming.

#41 10 years ago

Thanks so much, I had a hard time going to sleep last night. Pinball withdrawl symptoms! Nice machines and my family says Thank You.

#42 10 years ago

Hey, no problem CW. Glad you were able to bring your wife and kid. I think your son enjoy the skittles the most

#43 10 years ago

Well sorry I missed it. I just came home from Cali Tonight. Hope you guys do another one shortly. I would definitely come by if I could.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-get-together-in-gilbert-az-sun-721-from-6-9pm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.