(Topic ID: 92001)

Pinball Get-together

By Pugsley

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Having a party tomorrow and figured I would send and invite out to local Pinsiders who have nothing to do Sunday afternoon. Party starts at 2 and I will have some food and pop. You are welcome to bring whatever to eat and drink as well. Location is Crown Point, Indiana. Send me a PM if interested in attending and I can give you the details of how to get here.

I may not have as many games as some, but I would like to see them played rather then sit around doing nothing.

See you on Sunday.

#2 9 years ago

Wish i could make it but i am stuck here in Iceland at the moment

#3 9 years ago

but hope you have awesome time

#4 9 years ago

Way cool! have fun!!

#5 9 years ago

If any body else is interested my address is:

111 Magnolia Drive
    Crown Point IN 46307.

See you here.

#6 9 years ago

Too far for me. Don't knock yourself though. Your lineup is awesome. 3 I already have and several others are either on drool list or short list. Kick ass toys man, have fun at the party!

#7 9 years ago

I wish i could stop out and play Champion Pub. Heading to the airport to pick up my son so can't make it. Have a great day.

#8 9 years ago

You have a great line-up, don't knock it. I'll be at the MN Pinball BBQ today, we have 26 games there. Hope you have a good turn-out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-get-together and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.