(Topic ID: 20251)

Pinball gathering in sothern CT area tonight! All pinsiders welcome

By Whridlsoncestood

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Having a few people over this Saturday and figured I would throw it out to anyone else on pinside in the area I haven't met yet. Around 7 P.M. Only have 2 machines myself. Congo and my recently restored/modded Xenon. Small collection but should be a good time and I love meeting new pinsiders. Will have food and cold drinks. I live outside New Haven.

#2 11 years ago

Hi there, my name is Larry and I live in CT. That's pretty cool that you have parties for the pinsiders. Are there a lot of us around the area? I just joined pinside although I occasionally read the posts. I wouldn't be able to make your party but I wanted to respond and see how many from CT are on here. thanks Larry

#3 11 years ago

Hi Larry,

Welcome to pinside. I'm in Killingly which is in the NE corner of the state.

Steve

#4 11 years ago

Hi Steve how is it going? I believe in another post I saw that you work for frito-lay. Thats funny so cause so do I. I am an rsr out of south windsor. Small world huh? Larry

#5 11 years ago

i'll be there, also from ct. in the exact same town as whridloncestood is from. see any new faces there!

#6 11 years ago

There is about 6 or 7 of us that gather regularly and at least a dozen in the state that I know of. Just trying to get out any others I haven't met or seen on here yet

#7 11 years ago

Hey guys! I'm like 25 minutes from the New Haven area. Wish I could make it, I'm a bass player and my band is playing over in Shelton area today and tomorrow night. If you guys want to come on by let me know! We'll be at Vazzi's and Draft House this weekend. Rain check for sure. Too bad pinballs were not easier to move, then I'd say let us all bring a game over, set them up in the garage and have at it.

#8 11 years ago

double post

#9 11 years ago

Well you are more than welcome the next time we all get together. We have some good collections going in the area.

#10 11 years ago

That's pretty cool that you guys get together. I live in Plainville about 7 minutes from the west farms mall in Farmington. I really am the only one I know who has the pinball playing affliction. Noone else really cares about it. What do you have a get together party every once in a while at each others houses and hang out and play pinball. Sounds like fun.

#11 11 years ago

I am in charlton ma not far from u guys i think.

#12 11 years ago

I learned to love pins in CT. Being an old goat from Bristol, there where no vids back in them days. Put a lot of dimes and quarters in bar pins in the Hartford and Storrs areas. Have since moved to Florida. Enjoy your pin parties!

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I am in charlton ma not far from u guys i think.

Nope not to far. I'd say about 1:15. I drive by the charlton rest stop almost every weekend on my way up to Maine. Your more than welcome too!

#15 11 years ago

Fridge is stocked with homebrew cider. Making up some pizza dough now. Should be a good time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-gathering-in-southern-ct-area-all-pinsiders-welcome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.