WOZ gets my vote from that list. Here's what you get with WOZ:
- crystal ball modes: 4 (2-ball) multiball modes + mini wizard multiball for doing all 4. These multiball modes effect the physical game in some manner; flippers, lights, etc... but offer 2X scoring in return.
- haunted modes: 4 modes + mini wizard haunted multiball for doing all 4. These are side objective modes that will increase scoring for different aspects of the game; targets, bumpers, etc...
- rescue multiball: one of the main multiballs in the game with extremely deep rules
- emerald city multiball: the other main multiball with not so deep, but fun, rules.
- witch modes: 3 witch modes. One is a hurry up mode, not too special. Fireball frenzy - super cool and deep. And BTWW (battle the wicked witch) - one of the coolest modes you'll ever play in any pin.
- munchkin modes: 4 modes that are creative, fun, and deep.
So that's approximately 17 modes. All of the above mentioned modes can stack with one another which really makes the pin shine and takes it to the next level. The modes aren't quite your traditional chase the flashing light mode; they're very unique which keeps the variety of the game very non repetitive.
EDIT: not only are the modes stackable with one another but so are their multiballs (minus BTWW), so you can have 4 multiball modes going at once which equates to absolute fun and CHAOS!
As for the others.
Metallica isn't much of a mode based game. The 4 CIU modes are cool, but a bit repetitive over time. Seek &I destroy is a bad ass mode but you won't see it very often depending on your skill level. Basically, all the cool modes in Metallica take a grind to get to, but rightfully so as it's a music themed pin and there needs to be good filler time for music and fun rather than quick transitions from mode to mode.
TSPP is one of the best mode based games around. Unfortunately, gameplay and theme kind of killed this one for me so I don't know too much about the uniqueness or depth of all the modes going on.
IJ; haven't played but not much desire due to the slow gameplay.
XMEN: fantastic mode based game! If wolverine figure, magneto call outs, and a few other call outs don't ruin the game for you (they did me), then this is a fantastic choice. I prefer pro over le for gameplay, but the LE has fantastic aesethitics due to color changing GI and the spinning disk.
STTNG: another fantastic mode based game if the theme is up your alley.