Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jrobinso99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

new location will be open soon, follow the link for more info on when it will be open and details on when the league will start back up again.

http://www.facebook.com/pinballgallery

#2 11 years ago

Really excited for the reopening! Just moved to Philly and was able to visit the old location once before they started the move. Bill's a great guy and his collection is tremendous.

#3 11 years ago

Bump for a great place and a really nice guy! Looks like he is planning to reopen on 2/15.

Here is an excerpt from a recent email I got from him.

"... as most of you already know, we are in the process of moving to a new location on Mill Road in Downingtown that will be bigger and better. Margo's Ice Cream will also be joining us in this new location, offering an expanded menu of sandwiches, soups, and gourmet coffee. Our seating will be greatly expanded and the whole place will be more wide open and comfortable compared to our old location. We will also have expanded hours compared to before. I've attached a picture of the front of the new location. Nevermind the newspaper that is covering the front windows…

All of our pinball machines and arcade games have been moved into the new location and the arcade portion of the store is ready to go. However, there still is some minor electrical and plumbing work that needs to be done in the back of the store where the ice cream area and a storage room will be located. We've been working through the permit process with the Downingtown Borough, and slowly but surely, I think it is now close to coming to a successful conclusion. I expect them to approve our permit early next week and we'll then be able to finish the work we have to do and be ready to open by Friday 2/15."

#4 11 years ago

I enjoyed the pinball gallery when I was there in its original location and I'm really looking forward to the grand reopening.

#5 11 years ago

Great place. Only 15 mins from my parent's house

#6 11 years ago

Very cool!! Thanks for posting.

#7 11 years ago

I am also looking forward to the new location - I'll get myself down there in the first couple of weeks of opening. Long "commute".

Same distance to Pinball Gallery and Silverball Museum from my location - 90 minutes each way. The distance is what has kept me from playing in PG's Leagues. Maybe I will play in one of PG's Tournaments soon. (1 night event)

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

Same distance to Pinball Gallery and Silverball Museum from my location - 90 minutes each way. The distance is what has kept me from playing in PG's Leagues. Maybe I will play in one of PG's Tournaments soon. (1 night event)

Long haul, for me too. I'll still make the trek eventually.

#9 11 years ago

Bills a really nice guy.
    Can hardly what for the reopening, he has a Wizard of Oz on order.

#10 11 years ago

Is there a list of games somewhere? I'm really looking to play some of the newer Stern pins.

#12 11 years ago

Thanks.

#13 11 years ago

Bill definitely favors older games over the newer Sterns, but the collection rotates pretty frequently. The last time I was there, the only DMD sterns were SM and Shrek.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Bill definitely favors older games over the newer Sterns,

I'm good with that, I just have a few games on my "must play" list.

#15 11 years ago

Yeah,looks like they have some really awesome pins there that I've been wanting to play. Gotta break away and join the league. New location, some new pins, league! It's a no brainer!! See you there!!!

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Bill definitely favors older games over the newer Sterns, but the collection rotates pretty frequently. The last time I was there, the only DMD sterns were SM and Shrek.

I've been working on Bill to get some higher end WPCs in there for while. Some of his customers really like the older games but if you prefer the DMD era I would mention it to him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-gallery-in-downingtown-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.