(Topic ID: 80637)

Pinball Fun while in Phoenix AZ area? (Feb-Mar 2014)

By HighProtein

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by algrande
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys,
    I'll be flying into Phoenix AZ this Sunday
    and working in the area the next 5 weeks.
    The first weekend I'll be there in town still
    and the weekends after that flying back.
    I'm wondering there to play games and if anyone is game to play?

#2 10 years ago

The biggest collection is at castles and coasters, about 10 or so pins. Golf land in mesa has a few too.

#3 10 years ago

There is a place in Tucson called D&D that's dedicated to only pinball. Or maybe pm "Stu" as he has over 60 pins at his home shoot him a pm, I'am sure you would enjoy yourself there. I found a good condition Monster Bash at the superstition mall in Mesa, Az. it played 100%, you just don't see MB on route. Only problem, its the only pin there! Castle n Coasters use to be the spot but there machines have gone to sheet as I think the guy who kept them in working order and organized tournaments is no longer employed there. Don't go to Golfland, none of there games work 100% G.I. out on a lot and weak flippers, dirty PF's. Good luck, weather is awesome here all week in the mid 80's enjoy your stay!

#4 10 years ago

Check with Stu. 69 pin emporium cannot be beat.

#5 10 years ago

Two must stop locations are Stu's 70 pin emporium (he'll probably chime in on this thread eventually) and DND pinball in tucson (an hour and a half south of PHX). I'll eventually be doing an East Valley pin get together, I'll send you an invite if I put it together soon.

-Wes

#6 10 years ago

I planned on my hotel being relatively close to Castles and Coasters.

#7 10 years ago

Your welcome to visit the 69 Pin Emporium in Scottsdale as long as I get a couple days notice (about 20 minutes from C&C but I don't recommend going there, really went down hill)....PM for details....

#8 10 years ago

I see that games on location on pinside map are quite out date.
    I'll do my best to update current sites and find a few if possible when there.

#9 10 years ago

Call me: 602/677-7611

#10 10 years ago

Pinlawyer has amazing games as well. If you are in the North Valley check him out. Greg's a super nice guy.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

Pinlawyer has amazing games as well. If you are in the North Valley check him out. Greg's a super nice guy.

I agree Stu and Greg both have awesome collections. Both great hosts also! If you can get to both I strongly suggest it.

1 year later
    #12 8 years ago

I'm in Mesa until Monday...always love checking out other peoples collections.

Pinlawyer: I still your MM. I love that game!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-fun-while-in-phoenix-az-area-feb-mar-2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.