Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrsHardy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8944 (resized).PNG
    20170622_190010 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2654 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8023 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8025 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8028 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8026 (resized).PNG
    #1 6 years ago

Was doing my daily Craigslist pinball search & found a $10 baby pinball machine that I couldn't pass up My 2 year old is already obsessed with mine & was so stoked to have one of his own. Added blacklight LED strips, painted a few of his toy cars with UV reactive paint & added blacklight stars to the "pop bumpers" to match the game room. Also added the same trim the full sized games have. Everything was done using things I already had around the house, so it was a quick, cheap project & now the whole family has their own pinball machine ! Hopefully someone here will appreciate & understand my excitement

IMG_8026 (resized).PNGIMG_8026 (resized).PNG

IMG_8028 (resized).PNGIMG_8028 (resized).PNG

IMG_8025 (resized).PNGIMG_8025 (resized).PNG

IMG_8023 (resized).JPGIMG_8023 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Cool! I hear pretty soon they might be making a Toy Story pinball machine too. He's gonna love it!

#3 6 years ago

My mother in law picked this sweet table up. Has a pretty good rule set. Push in the things up top and press the red button to start. Hit all three drops and you win and the music stops, finally. Not bad!

IMG_2654 (resized).JPGIMG_2654 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Cool! I hear pretty soon they might be making a Toy Story pinball machine too. He's gonna love it!

Cool I'll be on the lookout !

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from dookski:

My mother in law picked this sweet table up. Has a pretty good rule set. Push in the things up top and press the red button to start. Hit all three drops and you win and the music stops, finally. Not bad!

Ok I legit need this for my youngest haha

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from dookski:

Sounds like more complete code than Batman. lol

When my daughter was little, the toy Power Rangers pinball looked like it had the best gameplay, so she got it for Christmas. It was well played. It's still here somewhere.

#7 6 years ago

That’s pretty awesome! Cool project, cool idea, and your kid is gonna be a boss at Pinball soon! Get ready to share that leaderboard!

Setup right next to playboy, lol

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from dookski:

Got mine as a father's day gift this year!

20170622_190010 (resized).jpg20170622_190010 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

That’s pretty awesome! Cool project, cool idea, and your kid is gonna be a boss at Pinball soon! Get ready to share that leaderboard!
    Setup right next to playboy, lol

At least it's got the family friendly pics haha

#10 6 years ago

I think that looks awesome. My 3 yr old loves pinball. Gotta start them young.

2 weeks later
    #11 6 years ago

Had to find the toy you guys were talking about. Kiddo loves it ! Thanks !

IMG_8944 (resized).PNGIMG_8944 (resized).PNG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-for-babies?hl=dookski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.