(Topic ID: 272853)

Pinball Flyers - Have Cash & Want to Buy Entire Collecti

By FlyerCollector

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Star Trek Classic Playfield Reproductions Flyer (resized).jpg
    twd-accesories-flyer (resized).jpg
    KISS Accessories (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Pinball Flyers - Have Cash & Want to Buy Entire Collecti

Featured Ad
    Extended listing

Added: 2016-09-04 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 6 times (July 12th, 2020) • Ended: May 16th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Have CASH and WANT to BUY - Uncommon or unique PINBALL FLYERS 1932-2019 and from any country.

I will BUY entire collections or individual flyers - TOP PRICES paid for flyers ESPECIALLY for ones that I don't have yet. Send me a list OR photos of what you have available. I'm really looking for The Jetsons, Rick & Morty, Dominos...

LOOKING FOR FLYERS YOU WANT TO BUY?

I have over 4,000 SPARE pinball flyers available for sale or trade in a DETAILED Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) with condition and prices listed - email me if you are interested in the list. I'm a collector and NOT a dealer. I'm flexible or sales/trades and easy to communicate with - having completed over 1,600 deals in the past 20 years in the pinball community worldwide.

It appears that PinSide restricts the ability to send non-image files in response to classified ad replies - just send me an email address to send you the list (if there is a way to attach an Excel file, please enlighten me!)

Item photos

KISS Accessories (resized).jpg
    twd-accesories-flyer (resized).jpg
    Star Trek Classic Playfield Reproductions Flyer (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are FlyerCollector's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to FlyerCollector's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plano, TX, US

#2 3 years ago

Cool, unusual aspect of the hobby. I’d love to see if you’ve got flyers for some of the rare uncommon games that nobody liked. Stuff like City Slicker, Spectra IV by Valley, Orbitor 1 and such

#3 3 years ago

There are some im looking for, ill pm in a bit

#4 3 years ago

PM sent.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-flyers-have-cash-ampamp-want-to-buy-entire-collecti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.