(Topic ID: 274259)

Pinball Flyers Club

By NYP

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20231106_182414 (resized).jpg
    20231106_182513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231013-201127_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    IMG_4163 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4162 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4161 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4160 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4159 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4158 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4154 (resized).PNG
    20230928_001038 (resized).jpg
    20230928_001335 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-093209_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20230925_221225 (resized).jpg
    20230920_094000 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230918-105852_WhatsApp (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flyercollector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I collect the pinball flyers too. There's a decent number of people around the world that collect them pretty seriously.

Personally, I ran out of room for more games - so I started collecting the flyers. I've met lots of good people thru this side of the hobby.

If you want to start collecting - join the registry on New York Pinball's site. I've got lots of spare flyers and always willing to help a new collector get started.

2 years later
    #140 1 year ago

First, thank you for all the nice comments about my flyers seminar at Pintastic 2021. dmarston - really appreciate the offer to have me there. Just putting together all the slides was a great experience.

NOW, to flyers collecting. I have acquired the collections of 2 big flyers collectors (that were unfortunately exiting the hobby) over the past 18 months. I've pulled out what I needed in my collection and the rest are now inventoried in my For Sale/Trade list. That Excel list is now about 7k flyers (only good stuff no junk). I really don't want to die with all these spare flyers.

I'll trade or sell - at a big discount for Pinsiders. Just send me a direct email to get the list. Pinside wont allow attaching Excel files in PM.

Of course, my main interest is getting flyers that I don't have (buy or trade). I know pulling from your personal collection is hard - but I will make it more than worth it.

Here are some very cool flyers that I acquired in those deals, Skyway doesn't exist according to IPDB. The Riverboat is a prototype. Humpty Dumpty is the first one that I've ever seen...

Bally Skyway-Paramount (resized).JPGBally Skyway-Paramount (resized).JPGHumpty Dumpty (resized).JPGHumpty Dumpty (resized).JPGWMS Riverboat Proto (resized).JPGWMS Riverboat Proto (resized).JPG
    #141 1 year ago

Does anyone know Oscar Schneider? Jay Stafford at IPDB is trying to track him down about a game listing/flyer for Genco "National".

2 months later
    #147 11 months ago

Does anyone know who here on Pinside might have the person that spent $4,000 for this auction of 147 Pre-War Flyers? I'd like to engage in some trading.

Here is the listing. Have to scroll down the page over halfway to see the photos

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/139458384_large-archive-of-early-machinal-ephemera

FlyerCollector

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flyercollector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-flyers-club?tu=flyercollector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.