Pinball flipper trouble

By mrdoarcademan

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi,
I am new to the pinball universe so please bear with me. I have a Truck Stop that has 2 flippers on left and right side. Worked fine, all of the sudden the top left stopped. I have looked around on here for ideas and have tried to troubleshoot, no dice. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Scott

#2 10 years ago

Broken wires at coil, blown fuse, leaf blade switches that fire them not working.

Vid1900 here on Pinside wrote a good flipper guide, search for it.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Yeah, open it up, check out the coil. I had this same problem and I ended up replacing it, worked great after. Solder it off, and solder a new one on.

#4 10 years ago

The coil wires are still in tact. I'll check the fuses since that's easy. I actually have already experienced soldering coils, I had to replace one on my Comet. I just got back in town and had my TZ LEDs waiting. Wow, they are worth every penny. Thanks much for both of your help. Am I overlooking how to easily find this thread or do i need to search it up every time?

Thanks

Scott

#5 10 years ago

if you look at the top of this page to the right of the title "pinball flipper trouble" you will see a place to click called "add this topic to your favorites." after that when you are on the front page of the forums at the top of all of the threads there is a tab marked "your favorites" it will be there.

#6 10 years ago

Steve thanks much.

#7 10 years ago

Also, the Activity tab will have topics in which you've posted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-flipper-trouble and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.