• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PappaDubz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8E5534A8-3BDA-4AB9-A714-9444E6CDFC98 (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

Being a thinning hair bald dude, i like hats. This company, “The Clink Room” does limited edition hats. Once made, they don’t make them again - but the thing is they have to be voted into production. These guys aren’t “run of the mill” hat makers. They do the minor league hats - I’ve gotten a few from them and they are real deal quality

Some dude - on my suggestion - made a badass “Pinball Kong” design. The Kong is Clinks ‘mascot’ per say.

Please go to their FB + IG and show love by commenting “the pinball design is great - would order” or something to that affect.

I know for sure i plan on ordering one. Even if you don’t plan on ordering your comment will help get these into production - but i hope to not see other people in St.Louis wearing these

https://www.facebook.com/1291533897526417/posts/4573894479290326/?d=n

8E5534A8-3BDA-4AB9-A714-9444E6CDFC98 (resized).png8E5534A8-3BDA-4AB9-A714-9444E6CDFC98 (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

I came across these hats before and was gonna order one but I forgot all about it
I will definitely order that one
I added a comment on FB

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-fitted-hat-anyone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.