Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9587 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0769 (resized).JPG
    20171015_083920_001 (resized).jpg
    EB-2017 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20171009_184647249 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5798 (resized).JPG
    American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

thank you everyone that brought games. I finally got on congo at like 7pm friday night. that proto drac was super clean and sweet. good turn out for the quailty of games. come friday night it was pretty full. couldn't fit to many more. I set up my twilight zone Wed night at 6pm. Was on and getting played constantly til friday morning. about 12:45 am a ball got stuck. person text message me and i had them shut it down. got caught by the rocket ship. that was it. The game didnt have a issue since and had it up and going by 9 am. left on til i broke it down this morning. decent amount of plays for expo 722. Glad it held up and I didnt have to babysit it like at MGC. Can't wait til next year. Now I need to find a game to bring.

I made it to the show for just the morning Saturday and didn't get the chance to play your Twilight Zone - I may have to make a trip to your house sometime if I get an invite. Likewise come on up and check out my collection.

I enjoyed the show !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-wants-your-games?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.