Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9587 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0769 (resized).JPG
    20171015_083920_001 (resized).jpg
    EB-2017 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20171009_184647249 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5798 (resized).JPG
    American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

WE WANT YOUR GAMES AT EXPO!

We will offer a day's admission for each day that you bring a game or a $30 credit per game, per day, against whatever admission package you would purchase. This equates out to a wrist band for admission all week if you bring a game for the entire time. Please contact Lonnie a [email protected] with any questions or concerns that you may have. You can also just bring your games any time Wednesday after noon, or any time Thursday and Friday. Thanks and hope to see you all there!

-
    Lonnie

#2 6 years ago

Bump for games.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Bump because LTG did it earlier

#4 6 years ago

Will make special deals for multiple games

#5 6 years ago

Bringing these games.

Star Trek Pro
    Family Guy
    World Cup Soccer
    Tron Pro
    Bram Strokers (Prototype sample game never seen)
    Possibly another game, Maybe Spider man.

None are for sale

#6 6 years ago

bringing Jolly Park Vernes World ICe Flintstines Hercules Elvis Stern Orbitor 1 and a few more

#7 6 years ago

Bringing....

American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpgAmerican_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

I'll bring STTNG & WPT (not for sale).

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Bram Strokers (Prototype sample game never seen)

Tell me more...

#10 6 years ago

I will have in tow
    Hook
    Last Action Hero
    World Cup soccor
    Maybe if time allows Corvette.
    All of which are for sale!

#11 6 years ago

None of mine will be for sale!
    I'm bringing...
    Varkon
    Joust
    Catacomb
    Fathom
    CSI
    Aerosmith (premium)

There will be at least 7 or 8 more from our Cincy Pinball Group...not sure on titles yet...although Scott already posted he's bringing his pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

See everyone in a week!!

Phoebe

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

None of mine will be for sale!
    I'm bringing...
    Varkon
    Joust
    Catacomb
    Fathom
    CSI
    Aerosmith (premium)
    There will be at least 7 or 8 more from our Cincy Pinball Group...not sure on titles yet...although Scott already posted he's bringing his
    See everyone in a week!!
    Phoebe

One more is Bally Flip Flop

#13 6 years ago

I'm bringing Twilight Zone. NFS

what no congo?. man I love that game

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonnie_Mihin:

WE WANT YOUR GAMES AT EXPO!
    We will offer a day's admission for each day that you bring a game or a $30 credit per game, per day, against whatever admission package you would purchase. This equates out to a wrist band for admission all week if you bring a game for the entire time. Please contact Lonnie a [email protected] with any questions or concerns that you may have. You can also just bring your games any time Wednesday after noon, or any time Thursday and Friday. Thanks and hope to see you all there!
    -
    Lonnie

Lonnie, how do we locate you? Will you be over by Mike's booth, or in the free play area or what?

For example, I'm arriving around 6PM on Thursday. I imagine on load-in day on Wednesday it'd be easier to find out who is in charge, but what about early Thursday evening?

Also, will there be two-wheel hand-trucks available for use again this year or do I need to bring my own?

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

Lonnie, how do we locate you? Will you be over by Mike's booth, or in the free play area or what?
    For example, I'm arriving around 6PM on Thursday. I imagine on load-in day on Wednesday it'd be easier to find out who is in charge, but what about early Thursday evening?
    Also, will there be two-wheel hand-trucks available for use again this year or do I need to bring my own?

I'll point him out to you wild Bill

#16 6 years ago

I'm bringing Ol' Reliable....MMO - Medieval Madness Original

Be coming up Thursday late afternoon/dinner time ish.....Part of the cincy group games

Brian

#18 6 years ago

Getting ready!

American_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpgAmerican_Godzilla_'14 (resized).jpg

IMG_5798 (resized).JPGIMG_5798 (resized).JPG

#19 6 years ago

thank you for bringing Godzilla. I have to play that.

#20 6 years ago

Locked and loaded up for Expo.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Locked and loaded up for Expo.

LOL!! This is LOADED!! Party Time!!!

IMG_20171009_184647249 (resized).jpgIMG_20171009_184647249 (resized).jpg

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

what no congo?. man I love that game

Yeah!! Had 1 slot open and went ahead and loaded Congo up too!!

Is everybody ready for some PINBALL!!!

See everyone there!!
    Phoebe

#22 6 years ago

Varkon it is!!! The lip of the red cart makes me a little weary against Catacomb.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

LOL!! This is LOADED!! Party Time!!!

I do agree to that. Many thanks for bringing those precious's, oh and Larry too.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Varkon it is!!! The lip of the red cart makes me a little weary against Catacomb.

Yeah I was not happy with that either...but It is actually strapped to the blue dolly so it's ok!

Phoebe

#25 6 years ago

thank you 4 bringing congo. My expo is complete.

#26 6 years ago

Love that Congo!

#27 6 years ago

Anybody bringing Escape From the Lost World? Wife loved that (two years ago I think?) game.

#28 6 years ago

I'm bringing game plan super nova-$900 and bally truck stop-$1700

#29 6 years ago

Unfornately the WCS has wireform weld breaks and I will be bringing Water World instead.

#30 6 years ago

Woot. Waterworld rox. Ty.

#31 6 years ago

Big House and Aladdins Castle

#32 6 years ago

Flip a Card will be there, $600 OBO.

#33 6 years ago

ExpoBrawl is giving out a best game award again this year! Looking forward to seeing some quality games!

EB-2017 (resized).jpgEB-2017 (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago

We're bringing:

AC/DC Pro Vault
    Aerosmith Pro
    Ghostbusters Pro
    Walking Dead Pro
    Star Wars Pro & LE
    Game of Thrones Premium
    Dialed In LE
    Hobbit Black Arrow

All brand new and all for sale!

#35 6 years ago

who brought the Batman super LE for the free play hall?

#36 6 years ago

thank you everyone that brought games. I finally got on congo at like 7pm friday night. that proto drac was super clean and sweet. good turn out for the quailty of games. come friday night it was pretty full. couldn't fit to many more. I set up my twilight zone Wed night at 6pm. Was on and getting played constantly til friday morning. about 12:45 am a ball got stuck. person text message me and i had them shut it down. got caught by the rocket ship. that was it. The game didnt have a issue since and had it up and going by 9 am. left on til i broke it down this morning. decent amount of plays for expo 722. Glad it held up and I didnt have to babysit it like at MGC. Can't wait til next year. Now I need to find a game to bring.

20171015_083920_001 (resized).jpg20171015_083920_001 (resized).jpg

#37 6 years ago

Phoebe your Aerosmith was beautiful. Your personal touches are always top notch.

#38 6 years ago

thank you everyone that brought games. I finally got on congo at like 7pm friday night. that proto drac was super clean and sweet. good turn out for the quailty of games. come friday night it was pretty full. couldn't fit to many more. I set up my twilight zone Wed night at 6pm. Was on and getting played constantly til friday morning. about 12:45 am a ball got stuck. person text message me and i had them shut it down. got caught by the rocket ship. that was it. The game didnt have a issue since and had it up and going by 9 am. left on til i broke it down this morning. decent amount of plays for expo 722. Glad it held up and I didnt have to babysit it like at MGC. Can't wait til next year. Now I need to find a game to bring.

I made it to the show for just the morning Saturday and didn't get the chance to play your Twilight Zone - I may have to make a trip to your house sometime if I get an invite. Likewise come on up and check out my collection.

I enjoyed the show !

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from CRWgxp:

ExpoBrawl is giving out a best game award again this year! Looking forward to seeing some quality games!

which game won?

#40 6 years ago

Thanks for bringing your game, was a nice example., played it Thursday night. Loved the sound package and color dnd. The upper left flipper was really weak, could not make the piano shot, might want to have a look.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

which game won?

Silverball Mania

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Silverball Mania

That Silverball was amazing, but the most fun our gang experienced was playing dollar games on your Scorpion and the Butterfly EM.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

That Silverball was amazing, but the most fun our gang experienced was playing dollar games on your Scorpion and the Butterfly EM.

Yes we did have fun on scorpion, but since you left Saturday, you missed Saturday night, which we spent time on silverball then. That was the nicest SBM that I have ever seens, great job Brian scott and Troy on the restore of it

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Silverball Mania

It was beautiful. Only reason it did not get my vote was the lack of plumb bob... found that out after we saw others have their way with it during the comp.

#45 6 years ago

Glad you guys enjoyed Scorpion. Almost didn't bring it but had issues with the other game I was trying to get ready. Everything worked out alright in the end.

I thought Butterfly was great too. The other EM I enjoyed was Aladdins Castle.

#46 6 years ago

Sweet proto Drac got whacked.
    IMG_0769 (resized).JPGIMG_0769 (resized).JPG

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Awesome! So did Batman 66 and Twister...

IMG_9587 (resized).JPGIMG_9587 (resized).JPG

IMG_9588 (resized).JPGIMG_9588 (resized).JPG

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Crap, I had the gc score on thursday night 1.2b. the flippers worked really well and the game played buttery smooth.

Thiiiiiiirty Milliiiiiooon!

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Damn. I don’t remember even seen the Drac. Nice score

#50 6 years ago

In the interest of full disclosure, it had normal flippers.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-wants-your-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.