You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CGYnJILXIAATCCC (resized).png
jpop (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_3897 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 7 years ago

The best possible solution is to make their appearance at the show non-noteworthy.
Don't go to their seminar. Don't play their game. Don't acknowledge their hard work. Don't send them preorder info/checks/ect.
That would speak volumes.

Make them waist their time.

#38 7 years ago

Yeah. It's better they fail... until we see a real plan. Right now it's a few words on a press release. Once past customer have their machines... then they deserve a shot.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Yeah that says a lot about you,real classy...they have nothing to do with all jpop's wrongs...but hey,what am i defending? it wouldn't matter too you anyway, you only buy pins with "star trek" on them. You only own startrek pins dude?
So you are just fueling a fire?

Sorry dude... but when some company hires the scourge of the pinball community to help them "design" a "possibly" different machine. And then tries to market to that the same pinball community. I take substantial issue with them. They could have hired anyone... or even done their own design - but they choose to align themselves with that Thief formally known as a Designer. Next they'll be buying the rights to Predator and then re-theming it something like MyLittlePony.

So what if I have only Star Trek machines... but apparently you can't read; because there is an RFM in there. Regardless; I'm glad you feel elite because you have 12 machines of random crap in your collection. I really do not care what you think of my collection.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

And i don't want that? I want something for my lost money?!

I want those customer to be made right - yes. But this "new" company shouldn't get any positive ROI given their "employees" track record. Fool me once, shame on me... fool me twice...

Until I see this new company state exactly what they want and what they are giving to the Zidware customers (if anything); I don't think Expo should be giving them any platform to potentially screw more customers.

Not my show; so doesn't matter.

#59 7 years ago

Whatever. You actually think this is a good thing which it isn't.
I don't care WHERE AP decided to come out of their hole... it's not welcome in my book.
Also; you know - I didn't start this thread... nor did I cause the other threads to be locked.

I think it speaks volumes at how fast this and the other threads have spiraled into the same "discussion".

So; you go right along and help yourself to pat on the back. go right ahead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-update-re-american-pinball?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.