You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CGYnJILXIAATCCC (resized).png
jpop (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_3897 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

Well after further thoughts I am contacting my contact at AMERICAN pinball to hear their plans to make right on past BEFORE they come to expo . I did NOT realize how big this issue was SORRY

good on you Mike!!!

Please make sure they have a fully vetted and viable plan to take care of ALL issues of the past. They keep saying MG customers but that is only 10% of the total. They need to also take care of RAZA and AiW customers before you even let them talk about Houdini.

I think it is good to get them to expo so they can answer questions (They had better bring John as some people would like to see him).
Once at Expo they need to be talking about how and when they are making ALL of Jpops customers whole.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

So it's this company's fault for JPop's past problems in business and now they have to make right what JPop did?

If they are using IP that was developed with RAZA, MG, AiW preorder dollars (that is pretty obvious) then 100% yes, and the law would tell you that also. 1 business is not allowed to take over another in order to remove its creditors.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Geez Hilton, give them a chance to do something right before you bring the pitch forks and torches out.
I have no idea what there plans are but if they can get MG games to the people who are owed them that is a step in the right direction.

sorry Tom but they have already done so much wrong here. If they really are making MG then they would have reached out to all those owed a MG in advance and communicated with them at minimum. They would then be showing us a flippable MG (it has been months since the junk one showed up at the PNW show and should be fixed my now).

They are trying to hype and sell a completely new game and once again asking for the trust (and money at some point?) of those that got screwed but even moreso just saying empty words to look for new buyers to market to. They deserve to be burned at the stake and pitchforked a few times while on fire for good measure.

SHOW us 25 built MGs and then they can talk details on Houdini.
Show us 113? RAZA that are built and then we can talk details on Houdini.
Show us the opportunity for refunds to anyone that wants them and then we can talk details on Houdini.

#22 7 years ago

I would like to believe everyone will be made whole, but I dont see that as feasible.

I am expecting they say some hollow promises to MG owners about getting X game IF houdini sells. Given the nearly imposible economics of what Jpop was promising, even if MG comes along then it will not be limited, will not be full featured, and there will be compromises to what was promised. Even after they deal with MG, they have 2 other games and prebuyers to make whole.

To me the only viable solution for them to even sell Houdini is to try and get out from under the Jpop issue by offering a cash buyout to those that are owed games. Something like .50 on the dollar towards a new game and many people may cut their losses and take the houdini rather than the hurt, time, and money to continue after Jpop. Honestly I am still amazed how little headway seems to have been made legally against JPop.

I often feel lucky that with SkitB we atleast have him stuck since he admitted to not having the license and hence has no real way out of the mess like JPop who can drag it out and continue to lie, lie, lie.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So it's better if they fail and MG supporters have zero chance of getting anything again?
A long shot is better then no shot.

Are you really insinuating that others should be paying them attention and money for houdini so that possibly MG will come to life?
AM Pin has the control of their own destiny on their own hands. MAke others whole and deliver MG in a form similar to what was intended when sold and lots of people wil pay attention.

#60 7 years ago

nevermind. Not worth it for the little loudmouthed f&ckwit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-update-re-american-pinball?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.