3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Crusade-115-Card (resized).png
    racist-603x307 (resized).png
    awe2 (resized).png
    d5dd2ad9f700de9b64b63d4c5a9536be--british-actors-american-actors (resized).jpg
    l (resized).jpg
    lloyd-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    train-thread_derailed (resized).jpg
    thread_derailed_sign (resized).jpg
    Ward-JuneCleaver-and-Beaver (resized).jpg
    ref-whistle-blow (resized).jpg
    th.jpeg
    image.jpg
    masterofdisaster.jpg
    b-day.jpg

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Looks like im gonna have to meet up with Gryszz at an event and let him take me under his wing and show me the ways lol

That's not what he's gonna show you.

#102 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hope there's still a row of Sinbads.

Last year I "organized" that row and brought two of them. This year I'm bringing zero Sinbads, but anyone else is welcome to fill the void.

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's not what he's gonna show you.

#104 1 year ago

Always up for meeting new Pinsiders, hell, that's mostly why I go to Expo! Besides my metal buddies, pinball peoples are the best!
    It is my Christmas....3 straight days of PARTYIN YER ASS OFF!!! Honestly I don't care how much shit people talk, it won't sway my opinion on it. I'm​ here for the party.
    MANY thanks for doing that Yancy! That was my favorite thing about Expo last year. Hope there's at least one this year.

#105 1 year ago

Hangin out w/ Gryszzz can be quite entertaining.
    Just don't knock over his ice chest of beer. Holy crap, I thought he was gonna go tackle this young bonehead that was pushing through the crowd at the Indy 500 infield.
    Then later at the local bar Scotty's north of the track there was this lady all pissed and fussing how she wanted her knife back. Someone took her knife when she was gettin into it with some other woman.
    I 'm proud of Gryszzz. We made it through two Indy 500 weekends the past two years, and he didn't end up in jail either time.
    Party on Gryszzz.

#106 1 year ago

Can't wait for our 3rd pally. Maybe we'll get some other pinball losers to accompany us next May. Debating putting 2nd story deck on that house and throwing one last RAGER before we sell it. Like fucking CROWBAR playin and shit. Seriously.

#107 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Can't wait for our 3rd pally. Maybe we'll get some other pinball losers to accompany us next May. Debating putting 2nd story deck on that house and throwing one last RAGER before we sell it. Like fucking CROWBAR playin and shit. Seriously.

So I can get free tickets to the race every year and I've only been once. Overall I thought the race was really boring and not "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing" as its billed as. I'm more of a drag racing guy and LOVE going to the U.S. Nationals at the big go. Now having said that, i've never got to FULLY experience race weekend with all the parties which is something i'd love to do.

The one time I did go I had more fun in the yard that I parked in watching the owner nearly getting his ass beat after the race was over for soaking unsuspecting motorists stuck in traffic with his garden hose. That was well worth the $20 I paid to park!

So if you're truly looking for more pinball losers to hangout for this event count me in!

#108 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Then later at the local bar Scotty's north of the track there was this lady all pissed and fussing how she wanted her knife back. Someone took her knife when she was gettin into it with some other woman.

Quoted from davijc02:

I had more fun in the yard that I parked in watching the owner nearly getting his ass beat after the race was over for soaking unsuspecting motorists stuck in traffic with his garden hose. That was well worth the $20 I paid to park!

You guys are really putting the hard sell on for Indianapolis.

#109 1 year ago

We got both kinds: country and western.

#110 1 year ago

Perhaps we should get back on topic: Pinball Expo, the hotel is getting on our case.
    thread_derailed_sign (resized).jpg
    Before we get totally derailed.
    train-thread_derailed (resized).jpg

#111 1 year ago

Alright Ft. Wayne...yer IN! Now we got a party startin.

#112 1 year ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

You guys are really putting the hard sell on for Indianapolis.

FUNNIEST shit I've read all week. Seriously still laughing really hard on this.

#113 1 year ago

I'm assuming, Denver, that that means yer in. Plenty o time for cheap airfare.
    Let's party.

#114 1 year ago

Seriously debating mf CROWBAR.
    It could happen.

#115 1 year ago

Midwest show time. Get em while ya can.

#116 1 year ago

Also, this.

#117 1 year ago

hotel is on are case because someone is smoking weed in bathroom!!!!!

#118 1 year ago

Welcome to 2017 bro. We have vaporizers.

#119 1 year ago

We should be roomies. Ill drive you unsane fer sure.

#120 1 year ago

16 days out & crickets on pinside.... this does not bode well....

#121 1 year ago

I know. I think im the only one jazzed for expo

#122 1 year ago

So that's a maybe?
    lloyd-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg

#123 1 year ago

I think the "No pinballs in rooms" means "no playing a pinball in the room." What could the issue be of storing one in there be?

#124 1 year ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

gryszzz is jazzed, but that just may be his natural state.

#125 1 year ago

l (resized).jpg

#126 1 year ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

gryszzz is jazzed, but that just may be his natural state.

Mike, I think that ill have to introduce you to Gryszzz, He is easy to spot, usually out in the smoking area drinking a beer. I don't think I have ever seen him in the freeplya room, lol

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

Mike, I think that ill have to introduce you to Gryszzz, He is easy to spot, usually out in the smoking area drinking a beer. I don't think I have ever seen him in the freeplya room, lol

d5dd2ad9f700de9b64b63d4c5a9536be--british-actors-american-actors (resized).jpg

#128 1 year ago

awe2 (resized).png

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

That makes 2 of us

#131 1 year ago
    Quoted from MattS:

That makes 2 of us

LTG : )

#132 1 year ago

Just the two of us...

#133 1 year ago

I need to hear more of these Rooney fellas.

#134 1 year ago

New Obituary is the 2017 calling card. If I don't know ya just listen for it.

1 year later
    #135 74 days ago

Hello operator?
    This asshole above me has these like, bells and chimes, going off at all hours.
    racist-603x307 (resized).png

#136 74 days ago

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE

1 week later
    #137 65 days ago

Violent Steve pickin up a Bronco on Sat, then comin, and he thinks it's not gettin set up in the room. Think again Violence.
    It's goin right next to the 500 watt speaker.

#138 64 days ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Violent Steve pickin up a Bronco on Sat

Thinking I might drop it off at my folks house Saturday and load it up again on Sunday before I leave town. That way it's safe and protected from your grubby paws.

#139 64 days ago

Yeah but yer forgetting that Dorothy gave me a key. If I come up missing Sat night DONT CALL MOM SHE'S BUSY.

#140 64 days ago

mikes dog isn't going to be there. what will they bitch about now?

#141 64 days ago

Mike never said a bad word to me. But I never brought a machine either until this year. Still don't think he would've. Pretty sad these 35 yr friends can't work it out.

#142 63 days ago

Please post a few pics for those of us that can't attend, so we can see some of the action.

#143 63 days ago

Please post a few pics for those of us that can't attend, so we can see some of the action.

Besides people sharing, Martin does a good job with what's going on at Expo on pinballnews.com

#144 63 days ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Some jerk might have been playing TBL at 3am in the Presidential Suite last year. Turns out they still remember that ...

hey! I had a good ball going and I wasn't just going to let it drain. I paid good money to play that game and drink that fifth of vodka (and run the role as "bouncer" for the meeting room)! oh wait a minute, I didn't put a deposit down, so scratch the money comment

#145 62 days ago

If the Westin contract is coming to an end is now the time to wreck yo self?
    DESTROY EVERYTHING?

#146 62 days ago

Yep.
    Destroy everything.
    On Violent Steve's credit card.

#147 61 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Besides people sharing, Martin does a good job with what's going on at Expo on pinballnews.com

Pinballnews.com is awesome! He usually posts mp3's of the seminars from all the big shows for the benefit of those who cant attend.

Hopefully he wont get punished and banned like he did a few years ago at a certain tour and anniversary party during expo for speaking the obvious. Still makes me mad thinking about how poorly he was treated considering how much he has done for the hobby.

#148 61 days ago

So, were the hotel mgmt. and staff much impressed how nice and respectful all the pinball people were this year?

#149 60 days ago

So, were the hotel mgmt. and staff much impressed how nice and respectful all the pinball people were this year?

they thought the pin people were great this year since they weren't there last weekend, ask after the show this week. Likely a different story then

#150 60 days ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yep.
    Destroy everything.
    On Violent Steve's credit card.

Hey. That's not cool, man. I'm only there for a day this year. Why you gotta go and Hulk Smash everything?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 36.00
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 78.00
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside