(Topic ID: 252237)

Expo 2019 Project Pinball Silent Auction Ended

By jellikit

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

listings.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_20191017_194426 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191017_194446 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191017_194456 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191016_091118 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191016_091107 (resized).jpg
    munsters_bw (resized).jpg
    DSC00105 (resized).JPG
    DSC00104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20191012_083049~2 (resized).jpg
    nw_keychain.gif
    nw1 (resized).png
    nw2 (resized).png
    IMG_20191011_092417_1~2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191011_094356~2 (resized).jpg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

I want to let everyone know there will be a silent auction at Pinball Expo to raise money for Project Pinball which will be used to benefit Advocate Children's Hospital in Park Ridge, IL down the road. As of now items from over 50 vendors, collectors, artists, etc. (many listed below) will be available. The auction will begin Thursday and end Saturday at 4PM. Todd Tuckey will there with Frank and the Twins providing commentary, assistance, and announce winners. If anyone would like to donate, please just PM me. I will work to keep the thread updated and hope to see you there!
    List-Oct-5.pngList-Oct-5.png

#2 4 years ago

Do you want some prints from Chicago artist Mitch O'Connell? He has donated some to the auction, including Freddy and Jason limited prints. We will have some great stuff!

mitch (resized).jpgmitch (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

I'll be donating this framed SW:EP1 print for the auction.

IMG_20190906_172838 (resized).jpgIMG_20190906_172838 (resized).jpg
    #4 4 years ago

No Chapter 11, pooling, or code talk in this thread, just goodwill and great items for auction such as this from BriteMods...

IMG_20190926_154057 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_154057 (resized).jpg
    #5 4 years ago

Do you want shirts (super soft) from Kidforce Collectibles, a great place that has comics, games, collectibles, and pinball machines? And not go to Ohio to get them? Just bid at Expo...
    IMG_20190926_153910 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_153910 (resized).jpg

#6 4 years ago

I could donate a few canvas prints if your interested.

325D5C87-97EF-4612-8431-8FAA28C049D7 (resized).jpeg325D5C87-97EF-4612-8431-8FAA28C049D7 (resized).jpeg7C69002E-4137-43E7-9F31-20A1A7FF7570 (resized).jpeg7C69002E-4137-43E7-9F31-20A1A7FF7570 (resized).jpeg
    #7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Digimatt:

I could donate a few canvas prints if your interested.[quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely! I would love to add them to the auction, they look great. Thanks.

#8 4 years ago

And some love from Florida.

IMG_20190926_153807 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_153807 (resized).jpg
    #9 4 years ago

pm sent

#10 4 years ago

Great pinball art from Matt (above) and Charles (below) will be available. What better way to decorate the walls in your game room or house?

IMG_20190926_154002 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_154002 (resized).jpg
    #11 4 years ago

Some very nice shirts from Logan Arcade in Chicago along with a $30 gift certificate and Pac-Man LED clock.

IMG_20190926_153847 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_153847 (resized).jpg
    #12 4 years ago

i want that addams family chair print? can you tell from my avatar. is that on canvas?

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

i want that addams family chair print? can you tell from my avatar. is that on canvas?

Yes, 16x20 museum-quality canvas.

#14 4 years ago

cool. honestly i thought it was bigger. but i still want it! i can view at the expo right?

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

cool. honestly i thought it was bigger. but i still want it! i can view at the expo right?

Yes, come to the Project Pinball booth. It is very nice with great color.

#16 4 years ago

I am excited to say that Fed is donating one of his hand-drawn The Walking Dead translite sets to the auction!

TWD2 (resized).pngTWD2 (resized).pngTWD1 (resized).jpgTWD1 (resized).jpg
    #17 4 years ago

And here are some of the specifics for the event. Thanks.

auction_flyer (resized).pngauction_flyer (resized).png
    #18 4 years ago

Have a Star Wars Pro and want a great mod? PinWorlds has donated a sold-out Star Wars "Missing Worlds set to the silent auction.

missing1 (resized).jpgmissing1 (resized).jpgmissing2 (resized).jpgmissing2 (resized).jpg
    #19 4 years ago

The two high-quality canvas prints from Matt Owen arrived yesterday and look great! They will be up for auction at the show.

IMG_20190929_190357 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_190357 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_190505 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_190505 (resized).jpg
    #20 4 years ago

Brad at Lit Frames has donated a Stern LCD Lit Frame for the auction, a great product for anywhere in the house!

litframes (resized).jpglitframes (resized).jpg
    #21 4 years ago

Want to add some rumble to the Project Pinball auction? Look what came in the mail today... Pinshakers Universal Shaker Motor Kit.

IMG_20190930_154238 (resized).jpgIMG_20190930_154238 (resized).jpg
    #22 4 years ago

Will there be tickets for the Williams cyclone that can be purchased at the expo as well?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Will there be tickets for the Williams cyclone that can be purchased at the expo as well?

Yes, raffle tickets for the Cyclone can be purchased directly at the show.

#24 4 years ago

This is fantastic work for a great cause. Nice work guys!

Andrew

#25 4 years ago

Have you ever been to Kalamazoo, Michigan? Klassic Arcade 1.0 and 2.0 are located nearby in Gobles, run by long-time enthusiast (and good guy) Kevin Ketchum. And he was nice enough to donate some arcade shirts to the auction, a great addition to any collection!

IMG_20190930_154615 (resized).jpgIMG_20190930_154615 (resized).jpg
    #26 4 years ago

Pinball Photos and Jersey Jack Pinball have the honor to donate a one of a kind Wonka 24"x36" Museum Grade Canvas for the forthcoming Project Pinball Auction. The Canvas will be sign at the upcoming Pinball Expo by Charles Acosta (Pinball Photos Photographer) and Jack Guarnieri (Jersey Jack Pinball).

canvasJJP-PP (resized).jpgcanvasJJP-PP (resized).jpg
    #27 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballphotos:

Pinball Photos and Jersey Jack Pinball have the honor to donate a one of a kind Wonka 24"x36" Museum Grade Canvas for the forthcoming Project Pinball Auction. The Canvas will be sign at the upcoming Pinball Expo by Charles Acosta (Pinball Photos Photographer) and Jack Guarnieri (Jersey Jack Pinball).[quoted image]

That is awesome Charles! I can't wait to see it in person.

#28 4 years ago

Pinnovators is happy we were approached about donating to this amazing cause!

We are donating one of our Stern Spike2 compatible Headphone kits with sub out feature. From the panel you can: Control system volume, mute machine, plug in headphones & control headphone volume. The headphone kit also has a sub out feature so can connect a subwoofer.

All of our products are plug and play and can be installed in 10-20 minutes without altering your machine.

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

Thank you!

fullsizeoutput_3350 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_3350 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_3339 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_3339 (resized).jpegPP4_04_Spike_New_GB_front_1_800x600 (resized).jpgPP4_04_Spike_New_GB_front_1_800x600 (resized).jpgfullsizeoutput_330b (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_330b (resized).jpeg
    #29 4 years ago

Hey everyone. My name is sometimes 'Zombie Yeti', you may have heard of me from some posts complaining about stuff and junk... anyway, Brad asked me if I'd be interested in donating some items and I wanted to pop in to shill for this one because it's 'neat'.

I know pinside LOOOOOOOVES a Whoa Nellie retheme almost as much as a dimpled playfield, so I thought this was a great opportunity to combine a passion project I was once feeling really great about getting off the ground, with a charity that I currently and always feel great about...

When Primus Pinball was being produced Zoltron and I had a request to run 5 Backglasses on Acrylic for our personal archives AFTER the initial run of 100 on glass were completed. We figured acrylic would hold up better than glass, as we both drop stuff a lot... Sooo, we printed an odd number and couldn't break our ongoing deadlocked tie in Words with Friends to decide a winner... so I talked him into us donating the 5th unicorn for this amazing cause.

I'll be at Expo friday & saturday - lurking - so if the auction happens while I'm there, I'd be glad to personalize a signing on it if people want that. I'll also be diggin up some other gigposter oddities to donate as well - but I have yet to do the digging.

Soooo in short - this is a cool thing that i'm proud of and it's only one of 5 and the other 4 are for the artists hoarding, so this will be a nice trophy for a good cause?

Seriously though - sincere thanks to all here who don't bust my balls on Primus

tldr:

detail_priomus (resized).jpgdetail_priomus (resized).jpgprimus_acrylic_backglass (resized).jpgprimus_acrylic_backglass (resized).jpg
    #31 4 years ago

Following

#32 4 years ago

And another donation! This time from highly-regarded artist Christopher Franchi. He is donating a beautiful 4' x 4' framed canvas of his Batman '66 art! I can't thank him enough for such a great collectible for the auction.

71339545_2520318781348435_5163494968416796672_n (resized).jpg71339545_2520318781348435_5163494968416796672_n (resized).jpg
    #33 4 years ago

Wow...some insanely amazing donations. Great work!

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Wow...some insanely amazing donations. Great work!

Yes, what a great community willing to help through donations. Pinball Plating has donated a set of their chrome legs for WPC, Stern, or older Bally/Williams machines with custom leg bolts. A voucher will be auctioned, you don't need to worry about getting them on a plane and shipping will be covered (lower 48). If you haven't seen these in person, they are awesome!

pinball_plating1.jpegpinball_plating1.jpegpinball_plating.jpegpinball_plating.jpeg
    #35 4 years ago

Chrome Candy has donated shooter rods for the auction. These look great and are a nice 'upgrade' that can be used on so many machines. Thanks Ben and Leah!

chrome_candy.jpgchrome_candy.jpg
    #36 4 years ago

I am going to bump this thread as a number of donations were provided before it was created. I want to give people coming to the show an idea of what will be available for bidding. I would like to thank Michael at Flipper Fidelity for this Stern Spike 2 speaker kit, a great addition to a late-model machine.

flipper_fidelity.jpgflipper_fidelity.jpg
    #37 4 years ago

Greg at Medisinyl Mods has provided one of his wonderful Dracula mods for the auction. If you have BSD or plan to get one, be sure to check this out!
    medisynl1.jpgmedisynl1.jpgmedisynl2.jpgmedisynl2.jpg

#38 4 years ago

Pin Monk (vireland) has provided two ColorDMD gaskets, Spike Quiet Fan Kit, and 3D Anubis kit for Iron Maiden (all versions, see below). Be sure to bring your wallets and visit the Project Pinball booth!
    monk1.jpgmonk1.jpgmonk2.jpgmonk2.jpgmonk3.jpgmonk3.jpg

#39 4 years ago

Do you want Coin-Op Carnival #1? Ryan Claytor and Nick Baldridge are donating two copies for the silent auction. A great piece for any enthusiast to have, both gentlemen are known for their passion and 'investment' in the hobby. Check it out!

coinop_carnival.jpgcoinop_carnival.jpg
    #40 4 years ago

How is your Data East or Sega machine holding up? Do you plan on buying another (or your first) soon? XPin has donated a plug n' play replacement power board for the 520-5021-00 and 520-5021-05 assembly used on those machines, it works on all Data East machine. Even if you don't need one now, it is good to have one on the shelf.

xpin.jpgxpin.jpg
    #41 4 years ago

How about a new main ramp for your Addams Family machine? Larry from Starship Fantasy is donating two, so be one of the lucky bidders to take one home. You'll make Gomez and Morticia happy as well as anyone who'll be playing your machine!

starship.jpgstarship.jpg
    #42 4 years ago

Stu from Mad Voodoo Pinball has donated a PinCaddy and PinCaddy 2 for auction. These are great for those who already work on machines or plan on doing so! Both hold your tools, washers, nuts, etc. while you work on your machine. In addition to those features, the PinCaddy 2 adds a soldering iron holder, a great convenience that you will immediately appreciate.

pincaddy1.pngpincaddy1.pngpincaddy2.pngpincaddy2.pngpincaddy2-1.pngpincaddy2-1.pngpincaddy2-2.pngpincaddy2-2.png
    #43 4 years ago

To no one's surprise, Joe at PinballStar Amusements has donated a $250 gift certificate for a new machine purchase. The certificate is transferable, it can be given away or sold. It might be time for you to buy a new machine!

pinballstar (resized).pngpinballstar (resized).png
    #44 4 years ago

Pinball Mod Co. (harryhoudini) has donated a package of JJP POTC mods/upgrades. Here is what will be included:

Upgraded Apron Decal Set
    Arrrr The Decals! - The Entire Set
    Maelstrom Hidden Switch Mod
    Black Pearl Stand-up Target Illuminated Window

Now, if I only had a JJP POTC machine...

pinballmods4.jpgpinballmods4.jpgpinballmods2.jpgpinballmods2.jpgpinballmods3.jpgpinballmods3.jpgpinballmods1.jpgpinballmods1.jpg
    #45 4 years ago

Lermods Pinball Company is donating a $50 gift certificate to the auction. This will be easy to take back with you on a plane, train, or automobile!

ler_mods.jpgler_mods.jpg
    #46 4 years ago

Do you want to be the 'cool' one at the next neighborhood BBQ? You don't need to go to Kohl's for some New Balance shoes. You can bid on these shirts donated by Troy at MTZ Arcade. And yes, this is the same Troy who is bringing a HEP-restored Krull for people to play at the show, check it out at his booth!

troy.jpgtroy.jpg
    #47 4 years ago

And for those of you with classic machines, Mike at Beehive Pinball has donated custom-fit Pinball Playshields for Meteor, Seawitch, Star Gazer, Big Game, Flight 2000 and Fireball. Thanks!

beehive2.jpegbeehive2.jpegbeehive1.jpegbeehive1.jpegbeehive3.jpegbeehive3.jpeg
    #48 4 years ago

Robin has donated 2 of each the Pinside Robot (designed by Scott Gullicks) and Pinside (R)evolution shirts. Stop by the booth to see them in person and bid. Thank you for your support with the donation as well as the auction, it is all appreciated!

pinside1.pngpinside1.pngpinside2.pngpinside2.png
    #49 4 years ago

Some really cool items here folks.

#50 4 years ago

And another great item! Brian Allen (Flyland Designs) has donated a Attack From Mars Alternative Translite, which looks awesome (see below). He also did the artwork for the Alien pinball machine backglass.

brian_allen.jpgbrian_allen.jpg
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-silent-auction/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.